Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 6: Poolside Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Poolside Fun - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

Judy and Sam, keeping hold of Steve's arms, dragged him down to the shallow end and pinned him to the pool ledge. They told him to lie back and lifted his legs. Becky got between his legs and kissed the tip of his glans and swirled her tongue around it.

Then she moved lower and licked his scrotum, lifting his left ball first and then his right with her tongue. Then she sucked a little after lifting his left ball and drew it into her mouth. Capturing his testicle with her lips then pulling her head backward, while sucking a little with her mouth, she put exquisite pressure on the most sensitive part of his male anatomy.

After she released his right ball, she repeated the action on his left one. It wasn't enough pressure to carry Steve over the threshold of pain but enough to cause his belly to tighten from the attention.

Then Becky proved how big her mouth really was, she sucked his entire ball sack into her mouth. She sucked just a little harder than before and tightening the grip she had with her lips. Pulling away the pressure increased.

The sensation was confusing to Steve. His erection grew as Becky continued this unusual activity. The pleasure faded into pain and then back to pleasure again.

Becky wiggled her mouth side to side, totally changing the sensation Steve was feeling. Then she showered his balls with a very strong hum and pulled very firmly away from Steve. As he passed back into the pain part of the sensation she encircled the vacant space between his balls and his body where his scrotum was stretched and squeezed firmly with her fingers.

Steve was grunting from the pleasure and pain of it all as Becky released his balls from her mouth and licked the underside of his penis. When she reached the helmet, she plunged her mouth down his length. The sensation was intense and almost immediately, Steve started to orgasm and ejaculated.

Becky, released the tension she had on his balls, lifted off his penis and stroking the insides of his thighs and told him, "I just knew that I could get you off. I just knew it!"

Off in the distance a soft voice called, "Becky are you out here?" She replied, "Yes, mom! I'm coming."

Whispering to Steve, she admitted, "Well. Actually you're the one coming. But we already knew that."

Becky climbed out of the pool, grabbed her bathing, pulling it on as she ran down to the far end of the common area. The group left at the pool heard the door down there close.

After a pause, Steve said, "Wow. She was good!"

Thinking for a few minutes while they were just silent, Steve finally offered, "Guys, it's getting late and we do actually have to sleep a little tonight. How about it. Let's call it a day."

Wearily, all three headed back up to Steve's after stopping to get the towels Sam had washed and dried earlier.

"Warm towels are nice to use to by yourself off," commented Judy when they got back up to his apartment.

Sufficiently dried, they all crashed into Steve's bed and fairly fast, were sound asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.