Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 4: Marco Polo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Marco Polo - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

As a change of pace, Judy suggested, "Lets play Marco ... Polo."

The rules, Judy explained, were just a little different from the regular Marco-Polo water-sport game. "When the person who's it says, 'Marco', you have to at least have something in the water; a foot, a hand, a finger. Something. Anything.

Anyone who's out of the pool at that second is automatically it.

"But," she continued, "The person who is 'Marco' has to count out loud to 15 before they can say it again. You can get out of the pool while 'Marco' is counting, but everyone except Marco has to stay in place until the count reaches 5.

"Why 5," Judy explained, "Because once the person who is it says 'Marco' and everyone echoes back 'Polo', only 'Marco' can move until the count reaches 5."

Then, she explained that Marco can move around along with everyone else for as long as Marco wants but has to give a count of 5 warning before saying it again.

Judy clarified that by saying, "But, Marco can say 'Marco' right after the count of 15 or wait."

Judy added that you can swim under water and if you are underwater when Marco says 'Marco' that's OK, except you cannot stay underwater long enough to miss "Marco" being called out twice, otherwise you're it.

"Cool. Eh?" she added. "It gives 'Marco' a fighting chance.

"Oh, the real change in our game is when Marco touches someone they have to stand real still. You see, 'Marco' has to correctly identify who was tagged. The best part is you can use your hands any way you want to identify the 'Polo.' Including using a Goose!

"Especially a goose!" Judy laughed. Adding, "Fun ... Right!" as she finished.

Sam had obviously played their breed of Marco-Polo because she exuberantly said, "Yeah!"

Steve liked the idea.

Nothing like feeling a nymphet up to determine who she was. Then he thought to himself, both girls were just about the same size and except the hair, might be hard to tell apart.

"Oh," Judy said, "One more thing, if 'Marco' is wrong, they have to go again until they get it right."

With that, Judy said she would be the first 'Marco' saying, "I'll count to 15 and then the game will begin."

Steve laughed inwardly to himself. There were three of them playing. It wouldn't be hard for them to tell who he was and who the other was, but he might find it a little difficult. "Hell," he thought to himself, he still could have a lot of fun feeling them up.

Thinking he'd been smart diving underwater and coming up at the deep end of the pool, he was surprised when he heard, "5... 4... 3... 2... 1 ... Marco" down his end of the pool. Real close by.

"Polo" he said and also heard Sam echo it too, but down the shallow end.

He waited till the count of 5 and then pushed his hands upward in the water forcing him down. His intention was to sit on the bottom for a few then silently surface. Thinking Judy would guess he was heading down the shallow end, but his ploy didn't work.

As his hands came up she reached out and swiped over his arm as he tried to go down. He never made it under the water. Judy waited a second and then put her arms around him and wrapped her legs around his waist while he tread water.

"Now, let's see. Who could this be?" she mused. Reaching down between them, one hand grabbed his ball sack and squeezed it saying, "Sam doesn't have these. Why it must be Steve."

"Yup," he admitted with a slight gulp as Judy victoriously said, "You're it!"

Steve, closed his eyes and counted out loud to 15 and said, "Ready or not, here I come." He swam down the pool made a sweep of the shallow end only to hear two sets of feet running on either side of the pool.

Then he started counting from 5 to 1. At 2 he heard a couple of splashes at the deep end of the pool and then said, "Marco."

No answer. Those little minxes. They were underwater. He immediately swam underwater down to the deep end and sure as shooting, he touched something. A foot it seemed to be and then he surfaced.

There was a body right next to him. He said, "Caught ya!"

No response.

He reached out and touched a chest. He searched for a nipple and massaged the breast. Tweaked the nipple. It felt fairly large and thought it must be Sam.

Then he reached down and felt for the vulva. The water acted like a lubricant and when he teased the vaginal opening there, it was very tight. It had to be Sam. Of course the little 'Mew" he heard told him it was definitely Sam.

He said, "Hi Sam." and got a response which was Sam's voice saying, "Are you sure. Why don't you check again."

By then her arms were around his shoulders and fondling her per her request, replied, "Yup, you're Sam alright."

She giggled softly. Saying, "OK. I'm Marco," she closed her eyes and started counting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.