Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

After Judy in her Itsy Bitsy Bikini caught him spying the nubile bodies frolicking in the their condo complexes pool area, bachelor Steve Roberts was offered a dinner companion. Judy.

Steve had been reading a recently purchased book and with just about each turn of the page he slyly searched out the best of the best, savoring them in his imagination.

Or so he thought.

Young, precocious girl that she was, Judy was just as actively searching for stud material as much as Steve was searching to fulfill his voyeuristic appetite. Steve got much more than he could have ever bargained for as Judy, and her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, brought her and some of her friends into Steve's life.

But I get ahead of myself.

Having caught Steve leching over the frolicking young ones at his condo's pool, Judy had climbed out of the pool to surprise him. When Steve looked up once again after turning another page to lust over the almost naked bodies nearby he found Judy sitting on the Chaise Lounge next to his. A quick introduction and chatting briefly with Steve, she is invited for a spaghetti dinner, her favorite.

After dinner Judy clued Steve in on her life story, explaining her father had been molesting her for just about as long as she could remember. Fondling her started, at perhaps, around age three. Then fingering began when she was five or six. That culminated when her father, using his 'Needle Dick' with her between her seventh and eighth birthdays.

She mentioned the incest had continued over the years up to the present time. Judy told Steve she loves her father and has accepted his physical and sexual attention. Putting it in very uncomplicated terms she said, "Very simply, it makes me feel good.

"After all," Judy explained, "My father has always been my love object.

"Mom's hardly ever around. She works the day shift and when she gets home around 9 pm, she heads right to bed. Dad works nights and is always around for me."

That was, until she met Steve.

Judy also told Steve about the games the kids at the condo complex play. Sometimes in the private hallway which rings the interior of the complex and sometimes in the pool. The kids repertoire includes, Judy's favorite pool activity, 'Ball and Cunt Tag'. Indoor sports are a little more varied with favorites being 'Strip Poker' and 'Strip, Truth or Dare'.

Inevitably, dinner was followed by Judy being Steve's dessert. Not to be outdone, she returned the favor to Steve.

About that time, Steve's harem expanded. Judy's best friend and confidant, the Naked Virgin Sam arrived on the scene. All three start up to share each other for another round of dessert. Sam very rapidly takes on Steve's magnificent piece of wood and out the window goes her "V" pin.

The evening wanes, and the trio heads to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.