Well It Had to Happen
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

Reaching the barn I pulled open the doors and stood there paralyzed.

We hit the mother load of all time with the farm equipment this man had in his barn. The best thing about it, it was all horse drawn equipment, which did not make much sense. I was walking and looking at everything when Jon and my family entered the barn.

"Hey Jon, tell me something, how come all of Jakes stuff is horse drawn? I do not see one piece of electrical equipment for farming."

"According to the stories Jason, old Jake was as Looney as a bird. He used to tell everybody that the Earth was doomed and we should all get rid off our machines and prepare to live like we are in the 19th century." Jon explained.

"Jon that doesn't make sense, he has a huge Woodmizer portable sawmill with a hydraulic lift and trailer along with all the accessories they make for it and all the parts needed to keep it going for many years in the back of the barn. There is also a Timberwolf TW-2 hydraulic log splitter, also with all the accessories and replacement parts." I told him. "There is no way you can make me believe that he was that afraid of the world coming to an end."

"I know all about his equipment, as to his views all I can tell you, is what I have been told, as I never met the man. Now if you like we can go over the contents of the farm, I have a comprehensive list of everything on it at the time of his death." He handed me a sheaf of papers, as I looked at them he said: as you can readily see he has a little bit of everything here."

"He certainly does," I commented, looking at the last page, I saw something very interesting. "Seems he has all kinds of live stock along with all his farming equipment." The list showed chickens, sheep, goats, beef cattle, milk cows, two prize bulls and finally yet most importantly, one hundred horses and mules. Twenty of the horses were Clydesdales, there were forty mules, and the rest were a mixture of thoroughbreds and quarter horses. What he thought he needed quarter horses in N.Y. State I had no idea.

"As you can also see he has a fully functioning foundry, a pottery building, a milking station for the cows and even a building where he produced his own wool with a spindle!" Jon being born and raised in a large city was always very impressed with the old farmer's different dalliances whenever he came out here. He hoped Jason was just as impressed so that he would buy it.

Jason was elsewhere with his mind, he was talking to Gleebo about bringing everything on the farm back home, without tearing it down then having to re-build it all. He was waiting for an answer when the three girls came in shrieking with joy and laughing.

Koki and Kiki holding the twins reached me first with Meela close behind them. I took the twins from them as they were all talking at the same time including the twins who I could not understand at all.

"OK, my princesses what is this all about, you look so happy you might hurt yourselves laughing so hard.

"OH Daddy," said Kiki, "there are the most BEAUTIFUL animals in the fields; Please can we have them? Marno and our brothers have the wolves; we will be very good if you let us have them, Pleeeeease?" "Yes, Daddy, PLEEEEEASE?" said Meela getting her two cents in. The twins tried echoing with dada and pees.

Right in the middle of this cacophony, Gleebo showed back up. "Girls give Daddy one minute. He will speak to the spirits to see what they say." I closed my eyes

"Gleebo do not even think of saying NO to these five little girls. It will break their hearts, and believe me I will make sure they are mad with you not me." I could hear more female voices now.

"Rest assured Jason there is no way I could break their hearts. The General is willing to give you just about anything you need right now to keep you happy," he said. Alarms started to ring in my head.

"Why is the General being so generous with his ships," I asked. "I know he offered all the containers at once but this is a lot more than just ten containers, also it means a lot of live stock. So I have to wonder what he is thinking or what he needs from me."

"I know the reason Jason but prefer the general to tell you himself this evening."

"All right Gleebo I have to get back to the family" I opened my eyes to sixteen pairs of eyes. I caught Allison's eyes and gave her a small wink.

"Well, I said looking at all the children in the eye. "I had a long talk with the spirits; they were very upset that you wanted SO many animals without even mentioning sharing with anybody. What about the children of the rest of the Clan and the adults, Hmmm?"

I could see fear creeping into their eyes, "OH Father we did not mean to forget anyone, we just got so excited we forgot ourselves, right everyone" said Kiki still the spokeswoman, even the boys were agreeing.

"Well if you all promise me with a hug and a kiss that you will share, I guess we can take them." They all rushed forward and gave multiple hugs and kisses. This, I said to myself is what living is all about feeling their love wash over me.

Jon in the meantime was astounded with how well behaved and loved, these children were. He grew up in a home with five other siblings and now they hardly talked to each other.

Finished with the hugs and kisses Jason turned to Jon, "Alright now let's get down to Brass tacks as they say. I am willing to buy everything on the farm down to the last needle. What I do not need is the land or the house." I voice in my head quickly said, 'Buy the whole damned thing'.

Jon looked forlorn "I am sorry Jason but the bank is not willing to let it go piecemeal. Otherwise, we could have sold it to another prospective buyer three months ago. The deal is everything including the house and one thousand acres."

"You have me in a corner, I can't say no without scaring my children for life by saying no. OK, give me the amount and we will start the negotiations." He gave me the price and I almost had a heart attack.

"You realize Jon I'm buying the farm not the state" I choked out.

"I know Jason, but that is the price the bank has set, I know it is a little high but for the children..." he left his sentence hanging.

"Listen Son I may look young but I am not stupid. You call your office and tell them to knock the price down to where it is reasonable. I intend to buy the whole thing without a mortgage so think about it."

He was on the phone and talking rapid fire so I could not understand the words but the head nodding and occasional 'yes sir' told me the whole story. He hung up and turned to me.

"Well the bank Manager said that we could only drop it five per cent, Jason."

"Son of a bitch, only five per cent for cash, is he nuts, or what? I want the banks CEO on the line right now. I do not really care how it is done. I get another cretin like the first one and I walk. The way you all act, you will never sell it."

Jon was dialing furiously, he waited one minute and then handed me the phone.

"Hello, this is Jason Stevens to who do I have the pleasure of speaking with." I said politely.

"Hello Mr. Stevens my name is Alexander Kallis I am the regional president of XXX Bank how may I help you today."

"Well sir it seems you have a thief in your Binghamton branch." I proceeded to tell him the whole story, ending with the bank manager offering me only five percent discount because I was paying cash.

"Hmmm," he replied. "I see your dilemma and mine; would you be so kind as to put young Harris on the line please?"

I handed the phone to Jon; he listened to his boss for several minutes then hung up. "Sir, Mr. Kallis wishes me to ask you to drive into town with me to the bank. He is on his way there right now to meet with you."

I looked at my wives and nodded; we piled into our vehicles and drove into town. Finding parking for the coach and the truck was difficult but we finally managed. This whole fiasco was giving me a major headache and I wished, I was back home, in my cave, and not dealing with stupid bankers

We walked into the bank and there on display was a beautifully restored wood burning oven. It reminded me of when Galaita had asked if we could make pizza back home. I saw a well-dressed older gentleman approach me.

"Good afternoon sir, I am Alexander Kallis, I will assume I hope correctly, that you are Mr. Stevens."

"That would be a good assumption on your part, Mr. Kallis. Tell me with a name like Kallis would you happen to be Greek."

"That I am sir." That led to speaking the old tongue with each other, and finding out where our parents or grandparents came from. Finally finishing he said, "Well Jason I came here in hopes of concluding a deal with you to purchase the Bishop farm, shall we retire to the conference room and begin negotiations."

"I smiled and said, "Lets".

We went to the conference room and sat down with Kallis, Harris, and the bank manager whose name is Novaleski.

We went back and forth dickering it seemed the more Kallis tried to sell me on the purchase of the property, the more shit for brains Novaleski tried to undercut him. I decided I had enough, I made a last offer telling them to either accept the offer or I would walk out. Kallis accepted, Novaleski was about to say something when Harris kicked him in the shin. Papers were drawn up and signed by everyone, since I put it in all my wives names on the deed also. Then I dialed the special number Gleebo gave me for my cell phone and had him transfer the funds to the bank. I got a receipt and the deed to the farm along with all title papers pertaining to the sale. We walked out of the building at seven PM. We had wasted a whole day with this bullshit but the children were happy when I told them all the animals were ours so in the end it was worth it. We celebrated by going to IHOP.

We got home and put the four youngest to bed. The others stayed up for another hour watching cartoons on the TV. I went online looking for wood burning ranges. I found a US distributor for Redfrye wood, and coal burning ranges in Colorado. Since it was three hours earlier there, I took a chance and called. Surprise, surprise someone answered. It turns out it was the owner of the distributorship. I asked if they could express deliver overland and he said yes, for a fee, (what else is new), so I ordered ten of their largest cooking ovens.

By this time, it was getting late. So I went upstairs to the bathroom then went into the bedroom to be enveloped in soft womanly flesh. I partook of this particular feast with much enthusiasm. Promising both Allison and Alaina a much needed private loving involving their particular needs. I proceeded to satisfy my women sexually in the different ways they enjoyed, whether oral, anal or vaginal. Nadilla however was a different story. She was insatiable. Her pussy sucked my cock like it was a mouth and made me cum inside her pussy twice and once in her mouth, which she shared, before letting me go. Rialta still on the outside of the pack but now a little more involved sucked and slurped my seed from her gooey pussy until Nadilla had another orgasm.

Feeling smug with myself for satisfying my wives and having them satisfy each other, I did the man thing and drifted off to sleep.


"Well Gleebo, how do you think he will take the news?" asked the General. Gleebo contemplated his answer carefully.

"Let me put it this way, I think you have to make sure he is not wearing any weapons at the time," he replied.

"Do you think it will be that bad?" the General was worried. His adjutant the Major was found strangled this morning in his room in the BOQ, with an ominous note telling the General to stay out of this. Then this afternoon his head wife/slave called him to say that someone had come to the house and left a package. He sent bomb squad people to the house to check the package; the only thing they found was a note with the word BOOM written on it.

"Tell me, how you would like to find out your Clan could be attacked within the next ten to twelve months. In addition, speaking of that, I thought you had said these men were at the central end of the lower continent. How did they suddenly get within striking distance so quickly?"

"Those Bastards used a fold machine on the planet itself to move them. We have neutralized it but the damage is done. I do not think those fucking idiots realized they could have blown half the solar system into space dust, if they were off by just one micron"

"We need to get him out of here, he will hardly have enough time as it is to prepare. Plus it is easier to keep tabs on him while on PX-274 than while he is on Earth! We really do not have a choice."

"Well just so you know I authorized the shipment of all the contents on that farm he was looking at, under your code release. I also added forty horses to the original sixty. The other team will not have vehicles will they?" Gleebo was afraid that the other side will break all interplanetary covenants to get their way.

"No Gleebo, the intergalactic treaties clearly state that although small to moderate sized farming tools and machines are allowed with a perpetual fuel reservoir, vehicles of any type including farming are strictly forbidden. If they tried to bypass those covenants, the machines will self destruct."

"OH, OK General, I just wanted Jason to have an equal chance if not a slight upper hand, and before you say anything about being unfair, I do not care. This man is just the person we need. I did a little research and found out my great uncle Almo had a great deal to do with him being selected. It seems Jason's great grandfather and my uncle were very good friends. My uncle through his contacts knew all about this experiment. Originally, Jason's father was to be selected because he had the right DNA sequence we were looking for, but he met and married his wife before being selected. As you know, we only took bachelors back then. It was not until recently we allowed wives or a companion along. Therefore, that is why this subject is so important. It seems Jason's gene structure is almost identical to his fathers."

"Yes, yes I know all this Gleebo," said the General

"I am reminding you General so YOU understand why I plan on stacking the deck on Jason's side as much as possible without going over the line"

The General nodded "Just keep it on the quiet side and keep me posted. Now, I have a meeting with him that he will not appreciate I am sure."


I woke with a start, reaching for my pistol when I realized it was the General.

"What brings you here at this time of night General and where, is your lapdog/ shadow the Major" I was purposely being abrasive since I did not like being woken in the middle of the night. Especially with my wives strewn all over the bed.

"Unfortunately the Major was murdered last night." He replied.

Feeling remorse for the way I spoke I said, "I truly am sorry; I did not mean what I said about him. I am upset with being woken so I lashed out verbally at you I am truly sorry."

"I can understand, sir. He was a good soldier and even better man. Be that as may be, I am here for a much more serious situation. I will ask you to let me finish before you bombast me with invective, which I am sure you will want to do."

I sat up looking at him waiting for the first shoe to fall'

"It seems that the Separatists have used a Fold machine which if they had not calibrated it to the minutest micron, could have dissolved half the solar system into space dust. They used this machine in conjunction with a cloaking device, which threw us off as to their exact position. As it stands right now, they will reach your sphere of influence in as little as ten months and as long as twelve to fourteen months. We the regular military will try delaying them as much as possible to give you the time needed to prepare."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.