Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

There is nothing like looking forward to a little or a lot of sex to get someone, namely me, energized into doing things. Once back at camp I grabbed a couple of the men and asked them if they knew where there was wood that when you burned it gave off a nice smell. They told me they did. I explained we needed a tree that was still growing so the wood would be wet.

I showed them how to use the saw and the axe on a dead fall just outside the grotto. One of them understood how to use both right away. I watched him work with the tools for a little while, then put him in charge and told them to bring back enough wood to keep a fire going for at least ten to twelve hours, and set them loose. I next tackled the smokehouse. The boys were nothing if not enthusiastic with their wanting to please me. I sent half of them off with the axe and saw to find the older men. The others I put to work building my smokehouse.

First we dug a shallow pit for the fire, then we began basically building a six foot tall by six foot diameter upside down basket, over the pit. I made sure they left a large opening on the side for a door installation, and a small opening on the top to open or close to change the amount of air circulation. We then pushed thicker saplings through the structure from the outside at the two-foot and four foot levels, completely through to the other side to allow us to move the hams, we tied these so they would not move. We tested the weight bearing of the shelves with heavy rocks and all seemed well. By the time we were installing the hides to cover the hut, the loggers started to show up with the wood.

I showed them how to split the wood very thin and set it up next to the smokehouse, I then set some of the firewood in the pit we had dug and started the fire. When it had caught nicely, I wet the wood a little so it would be smoky rather than a real blaze. I showed them that just a little water was needed, just enough not to let the wood blaze. One of the men understood the concept better than the other men, so he became the keeper of the flame. A door was quickly constructed and set snugly against the door opening.

I let the fire burn slowly for about half an hour to allow the hut to fill with some smoke and to test the flow of air and the heat. I had to play with it a little by opening an area on the bottom to allow some air in, then I had to make the fire wider and a little larger, but I finally had it just right. I took the two hams and bacon, which I showed the women how to prepare, and put them in the house and reset the door. I told the smoke man that he needed to tend the fire about once an hour, along with flipping the meat, and then move the meat from the bottom shelf to the top shelf after about four and a half hours.

Now I was free to pursue other endeavors. The hut building and subsequent start of smoking did not take as long as I expected it too. Therefore it was just around lunchtime according to my internal clock, (my stomach grumbling). I headed to the clan fire pit and saw bison and pork roast on the fire for dinner tonight. What really intrigued me were my wives and wives to be, they were working with a camp skillet and frying up something.

I tried to get close but was not allowed and told to go sit. I left feeling harangued by the women already. Teeko came to keep me company; she sat on my lap and squirmed around until she created a nice lump to settle on.

"You are not embarrassed anymore with public displays of affection Teeko?" I asked as I slowly pushed my hand up under her tunic.

"I am very much; Jason but I can't wait until tonight. This morning you made me all tingly inside and I wanted to feel that a little more."

I slowly began moving my hand up her thighs; she spread them little by little until I had access to her tiny lips. I started moving my fingers around her pudenda feeling the smooth skin get goose bumps under my ministrations. Slowly I came to her slit and ran my index finger along it from the top to the bottom all the way to her little brown hole.

The minute I touched her there I felt her shudder and she placed her head into my shoulder. I came back up the other way, slowly pushing in between her lips just a little. The minute I did this, her juices started to flow. She must have been horny from before she came to me. I looked up at the fire, there was Ali looking at me smiling and nodding her head. I guessed that Teeko spoke to her about this.

I continued my journey up the valley between her lips; they opened like a spring flower wherever I passed, until I reached her little nub. Now, I knew the people here had sex, because every night we heard men grunting and sometimes women moaning afterwards, I was not so sure they knew how to please a woman though.

I gently caressed Teeko's button, a shudder and simultaneous moan escaped her lips. "Oh, Jason, what is it you are doing to me? I have never felt anything like this in all my life."

"Relax my sweet little flower" I said "I am not finished with you yet." I went back to her nubbin, and with my wet finger from her juices, I started to rub it gently in small circles, all the while running my other fingers up and down her slit. After a few moments of this, her body was trembling and almost shaking. I could tell she was coming up to an orgasm. I upped the ante by putting my middle finger into her hole and gently pushed in looking for her g-spot, finding it, I pressed on it a little with my finger while moving my finger around, simultaneously I pinched her clit not hard, but with enough pressure to enhance the sensations she was getting.

Teeko exploded, it is the only way I could explain it. Her head flew back as a wail that could scare away a Saber Tooth came from her mouth. Her arms and legs shot out with her body went rigid, while her skin rippled under my arms, then as soon as it started it stopped, her body went limp and she passed out breathing raggedly.

At the first sound, Allison was there to help me hold her. Everyone around the fire and the camp ran to see what happened. I tried to say something intelligent, but knew I could never explain this. Ali knew exactly what to say.

"Jason was explaining some of the mating rituals of our world to Teeko. I assume he overwhelmed her with his description, which I also assume were graphic, and she fainted. There is nothing to be alarmed about, she is well and will be on her feet in a few minutes."

I saw many looks from the men as if they understood, but the women's eyes, especially my future wives, were doing that cartoon act again, trying to bug out of their heads. I could only imagine what was running through their heads.

I stood up, took Teeko to our hut, and laid her down. Ali showed up with a moist cloth from her backpack (I needed do see how she seemed to have everything in it all the time), and helped me clean her up. She kissed me gently, said thank you, and left.

A few minutes later a very pretty girl came in. She looked about seventeen or eighteen from her looks. She had chestnut hair, you know, the kind that has natural red highlights depending on how the sun hits it, her breasts were about between a B & C cup but stood straight out like nuclear missiles, and very prominent nipples. She stood at the door not moving until I motioned her to enter and approach me. She came and put a plate on the floor in front of me.

Her face mesmerized me, because she reminded me of someone and for the life of me, I could not place it. "Tell me," I asked, "what is your name?"

"It is Meeko, Mighty One." She said with a scared little voice, then looked down at Teeko. "Will my sister live, sir, or did you send her to Earth Mother with happiness in her heart?" now I knew why she looked familiar, she is Teeko's sister!

"I did not send her to Earth Mother, Meeko; she is resting with the spirits of happiness to help her revive from what her body went through. She will be fine. Would you like to sit with me while I eat, and watch your sister?"

"Yes, thank you, Mighty One, I have been so afraid for her from when she and her mate tried to escape the Roamers."

"Well, you sit right here across from me, I will eat my food and we will watch her wake up together"

I looked down finally at my plate to what looked like two hamburgers. On the plate was a camp fork and knife.

I cut into it and it tasted heavenly, just the right amount of salt, pepper and grease, and cooked to a perfect medium rare. I just had to remember to thank the women. "Meeko, did you help prepare my meal today?"

"Yes, Mighty One, it was very different from how I am used to cooking. Sister/wife Allison and Teeko told us that we will learn many wondrous things when we arrive at our new home, and now I hear from the women of the clan we will all be moving together"

"Yes, we will, I was going to speak to the clan about it tonight with Mearto, but the women's grapevine beat me to it, I should have known."

"Did we do wrong speaking about it, Mighty One, we do not want to anger you."

"No, it is no big thing, now come close sweetheart, I wish to thank you for such a wonderful meal that reminded me of my old world."

As she leaned in, I put my hands on either side of her face and kissed her deeply on the lips, my tongue gently riding around her lips and teeth without pushing. She moaned and pushed deeper into me. We parted with both our breaths coming faster than before. We looked deep into each other's eyes, seeing and knowing there was more to come.

Just then I heard Teeko's breath change, and looked down in time to see her eyes flutter open. She did not see Meeko yet, a big smile spread across her face as she got up to hug me. "Jason, my husband, I love you so much, never have I experienced such happiness. I cannot describe the pleasure and explosions you created in my body and between my legs. Promise me you will do that to me all the time. I care not if you never take me as long as I can have those feelings again."

"I can promise you even higher delights of pleasure, sweet one, but" I said, with a twinkle in my eye "we must stop speaking of such things now, as we have a visitor in our hut."

She let go of me and turned around, shock and embarrassment on her face, as she realized she had bared her soul in front of someone other than me. Her eyes saw her sister's face and tears came out like the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius,

Meeko, with much tenderness, held her until the tears subsided.

"Do not worry, my sister, for as you know we will be sister/wives, and everything will be exposed among us whether it is pleasure or sadness, and whether we want it or not. I am glad to know that I am getting a husband who knows how to pleasure his wives and thinks of our pleasure first instead of his."

I slipped out leaving the two sisters together. I caught up to my group still around the fire eating and talking. I kissed each one tenderly then said. "Ladies first, I would like to thank you for such a wonderful meal, I never expected to eat hamburgers again. Next, don't we have enough work to get done that we cannot afford to sit around?"

"Well, Jason, we have selected all the hides we will need for the first part of our trek. Second, we have all of our children right now making baskets for all the dried fruits and vegetables. Therefore we have a little leeway. I thought that we could start building the travois right after you finished eating, which you have now. By the way, where are Meeko and Teeko, are they alright"

"They are having a sister to sister talk right now and catching up on emotions, give them a little time they will be here, a little self conscious but not overly much. You, dear Allison, are not to jibe them, or your sister/wives will get to see first hand what a spanking is."

She gave an innocent smile as if to say 'who, me'? However, did not open her mouth. The conversation they were having before I arrived started again, so I beat a quick retreat, lest they caught me in some scheme of theirs.

I was looking for a place to chill and let my mind work out the move in two days. That was not to be. The young 'man' I had set the task of building my travois found me.

"Mighty One" he said, pulling me out of my reverie. "Yes?" I replied. "Sir, I have completed the three travois you asked of me. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes, find my wives and see if they need anything else to be built or gotten for them." The boy ran to do my bidding with the exuberance that only youth can provide.

I sat with my back to a huge tree, looking at all the activity and thinking of what needed to be done, and how to set up the cave so there was privacy for all, but that we had a main fire pit for our clan, where all the women could cook together. They will need this, as my wives would now be of a different clan. I must have fallen asleep while thinking, because lo and behold there was Gleebo, or one of his people.

"Well, Jason, I see that you have taken in the first of your new clan, how does it feel to be a leader of men?"

"It's a burden I could do without, but one that needs getting done, anyway, while you are here I want to thank you for the pool and commode, I like the way you've made them natural looking and not like something made in outer space. I was sitting here thinking how we could have the people have some privacy, but still enjoy the camaraderie they enjoyed at the camp."

"The pool will provide much of that Jason, the women especially will be able to talk and wash clothes and babies, the normal things they would do down by the stream but now they will be warmer. I have enlarged the primary pool to accommodate the population; in addition, I have added six more commodes and five urinals for the men. They are spaced around the pool area, and situated so that when sitting on the commode there is some privacy. You will have to make seats for the commodes when you return. The fire pit you have now I have made larger for you, and I have added an area where two spits could be set up. The area I set up for you to make into a smokehouse has been enlarged. We also made a walk in refrigerator up a little from your freezer."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.