Well It Had to Happen - Cover

Well It Had to Happen

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

I woke up ready to face the second to last day on Earth. I thought I would go by and see my sisters even though I was sure they didn't care if I was breathing or not. I was a little disoriented because my back was feeling stiff and the bedroom was darker than usual. Suddenly I was fully awake. My eyes looking around taking in my surroundings, we had been moved. I looked for and found the portholes for our container home. Pulling them all open, they let in the light mostly from the front end. I looked around in the back of the container where I found my pistol belt and clipped it on; I needed to drain the lizard something fierce and it wouldn't wait.

I opened the container door carefully and walked out and into the cave, we had selected. Walking carefully outside I did my business against a bush, just as I was zipping up, Ali came out in the nude with a pistol belt and squatted in front of me. I kept watch so that nothing snuck up on us. Having finished we both dressed and decided to explore. The containers had been placed in an antechamber to the main cave sort of like an attached garage. We went first started to check towards the back of the main cave to be sure we were not sharing. Sure enough, within several feet, we found signs of some type of animal using the cave. I assumed that our roommate was out hunting when we were dropped off. Ali and I were both dressed in our 'combat' outfits, pistols and rifles loaded and ready, so when I heard a low growl at the front of the cave we both raised our M1's and carefully moved forward, standing there and sniffing at the entrance to the cave was a saber tooth tiger, its current meal temporarily forgotten. I didn't even think, I put my eye to the scope and fired a short burst straight into its throat.

I must have hit something vital because the big cat just leaned over and died. We immediately checked to see if there were any other cats outside, thankfully, there was none. One good thing to come of the encounter was we had fresh meat. The cats' meal was a small bison. Ali went into our sleep container and returned with two Wyoming knifes. We started to clean and skin both animals. It was a job harder than we both expected. I was a little worried about all the blood but figured we could deal with it. While I was butchering the bison, Ali was doing something with the big cat.

"What in the world are you doing Ali were not going to eat the cat," I said.

"First I'm removing the brains so that we can tan the hide then I'm going to remove the teeth and claws, Master. I need to make you some type of necklace to show how great a hunter you are, it will let you take many wives." She was smiling broadly, as she was talking and working. I just shook my head; first because of her answer to my question and second because I should have known not to ask a question of a woman that may backfire on you. The problem is men can never figure out what question a woman could consider silly or offensive. She finally finished so I took the cat by one leg and pulled and tugged until I had it about three hundred yards from the cave entrance. Back at the cave, I dug a pretty deep hole scraped all the blood and entrails into it and filled it back up. I was hoping the carcass of the tiger would keep scavengers from hanging around the cave entrance.

The butchering of the two animals took longer than we expected, so we took fresh clothes and headed down to the stream. Ali insisted that I bathe first, this way she could wash our clothes while she bathed. When it was Ali's turn, I watched her more than the area so we would not be attacked. It always amazed me, how a woman whether sitting in a tub or in this case a stream can be so sensuous in washing herself. When Ali was done, we walked back to the cave. I noticed there were already some small scavengers picking at the body of the cat. We were both exhausted so we decided to make an early night of it and went to bed, after closing the container of course.

The next morning found us in the same disposition as yesterday. I put on my pants web belt and grabbed my rifle before heading out to do my morning watering of the nearby bushes. Ali was not far behind. Having taken care of these items it occurred to me that we need to build a fire pit to cook and keep unwanted guest from entering our cave when we slept at night.

"Ali we're going to need firewood stones to build a fire pit by the entrance. I think we should put the meat in one of the freezers then go to the woods and look for a dead fall and get some wood." She liked the idea so we pulled out our backpacks loading an axe and saws in mine; we took off towards the woods. Everything went without a hitch. First we searched and found suitable stones for the pit. I cut up cut some saplings to make a travois tying all the cross pieces with the 100# test fishing line I brought along. Once the stones were set by the cave entrance, we went back into the woods I had noticed that there were a lot of different types of hard woods, but mostly oaks and aspens. As I was cutting up the dead falls, Ali came over to me and pointed to a small copse of trees that looked different then the rest of the trees we were working with. They were hickory trees, I was ecstatic because that meant we could now build a smoke house and smoke a lot of our meats so they lasted without having to freeze it. A few hours and four trips later we had enough wood to last us at least three or four days. I also brought back saplings to stretch both skins. By now, I was very hungry.

Ali cut some steaks from the bison as I started a fire. After eating we sat down to discuss what needed to be done and in what order. We decided that first we needed some type of door for our cave entrance. Then a latrine would need to be dug preferable in the back of the cave. After that, I spent the rest of the evening before bed scraping much of the meat and fat off the pelts as possible, rolled them up and put them in the refrigerator along with the brains from both animals.

The next morning after breakfast found us back at the forest. Ali was standing guard while I cut down trees 6-8" in diameter, and assembled the lumber, we would need for the cave door. According to my calculations, I would need 45 to 50 young trees. For the next three days I cut, the trees we needed limbed them, then pulling them one at a time with the travois to the cave entrance. I called for a day of rest when all the trees were delivered so I can build up my strength. That night like every night for the last three days, I had a nice bison steak with rice.

"Jason you're going to need to hunt soon for meat. We have enough for tomorrow's dinner then we are back to MREs again. I know you like them but they give me awful gas." She smiled sweetly remembering our first night where she had driven me outside with her flatulence.

"Wench be careful, your jokes are just shy of getting you a spanking tonight. However, in all seriousness, I planned on going hunting tomorrow. What did you want me to look for?"

"One of those big deer things we've seen should be good they look like giant elk."

"OK, first thing tomorrow I'll go hunting and you can look to see if there is anywhere I can get us a latrine built."

"I don't think you will have to do any digging, let me show you what I found. We missed it when we first explored the cave because it is a sheltered entrance." With that, Allison stood up with a wide smile, taking my hand she brought me to an opening protected by a small wall just beyond our containers in the cave. We entered a small chamber, which I could see had more entrances all around. The main attraction was a small waterfall that spilled into a fairly large pool. The interesting part of the pool was that it was steaming. I put my hand in the water and it felt nice and warm not quite like a hot tub. Further along the same wall as the waterfall, was a vestibule carved into the rock where a little spring fed into a hole of about four or five inches. I looked at Ali and she was smiling hugely.

"Isn't this fantastic she said, "I can't believe our luck, a bathtub and toilet all in one."

"Yeah," I said, "it smacks a lot of Gleebos manufacturing but I for one will not complain. As a matter of fact go get the shampoo and soap I feel like taking a bath." Ali returned in two shakes, so we took a nice leisurely bath.

Allison must have been feeling amorous because she was playing around my cock constantly. I pulled her to me for a fierce kiss I brought my hands to her waist and grabbed her tightly. In a surprise motion, I lifted her straight up. Allison hung suspended in the air for a second before she brought her legs around my shoulders, resulting in her sitting before me, her dripping pussy directly in front of my face. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, although in this case a pussy in the face I leaned in and buried my face between her legs. She squealed in pleasure, gripping my head to keep from falling over. I munched noisily on her pussylips, thrusting my tongue deep into her crevice, shaking my head from side to side, massaging her clit with my lips. I turned and laid her flat on her back on the edge of the pool. Allison was swaying her pelvis side to side trying to get my tongue deeper into her steaming cunt. I took one hand off her hips and plunged two fingers deep into her gash searching and finding her sweet spot. I tapped a love tune on it the way she liked, as I started to suck and nip at her clit. She screamed out an orgasm then collapsed almost lifeless. I gave her a chance to regain her breath when I started again this time adding two fingers to her rear door. As soon as she felt my fingers enter her she screamed, again only this time she did not stop.

"Oh God! Yes, play with my asshole! Stick your fingers in there!" she cried. "Oh Master fuck me now please shove your beautiful cock deep inside me. Fill me with your juices! Give me a baby, your baby"

Not being one to let my slave down I stood and shoved my dick deep within her with one mighty shove and started pumping for all I was worth. "So you want a baby, Ali?" "Yes, Master I want you to fill me and make me pregnant. Show the world I'm yours." her comments made my blood boil, I guess I was closer than I thought because at that moment with a roar that echoed in the chamber, I shot stream after stream of hot cum in her sopping cunt.

Lying next to her on the smooth stone, I noticed how content she looked. I decided ask her about her change of heart with having extra wives and about her wanting a baby. I could only imagine the conversation that Ali must have had with Gleebo before she showed up at my house.

"Ali, my pet. Why have you changed your attitude about me having multiple wives? I know that homosexuality bothers you a great deal, and to be honest I really don't see you getting it on with any of my other wives if we are in the same bed. In addition, this is the first time that you have ever mentioned children in the entire time of our relationship."

"Master, Jason, my love, I know that I will have to overcome my fear of woman to woman love especially now. In this place where we have come, you will be the dominant male figure. Because of your advanced knowledge of hunting and intelligence, you will gather a large amount of people around you. Some will come for knowledge but most will come because you are the dominant male you to them are the leader type. Just as in the wolf society, you see that there is a hierarchy so in this world you will be there leader and bring civilization to them. I am your slave and wife as such I must do everything in my power to make sure you get the respect that you deserve. With your prowess as a hunter will allow you many wives, this is because in primitive societies a man who is a good provider can have many wives while one that is mediocre will only have one and maybe none."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.