Breakdown - Cover

Breakdown

Copyright© 2009 by Quantum Mechanic

Epilogue

BDSM Sex Story: Epilogue - Galen's employers provide such equipment as they deem necessary to enable him to perform his duties. One day, while attempting to get an early start on a service call in Savannah, Georgia, he had the misfortune (or great luck, depending on your viewpoint) to have some of that equipment fail. This is the story of what happened as a result of that failure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow  

Alone again, Galen was driving through the streets of Savannah, searching for his client's address. All in all, he was in a pretty good mood. He'd never before considered the possibility of owning a slave, and now he had two! And not just any kind of slaves, either.

What he had acquired was a complementary pair of knock-your-socks-off babes, who seemed to want nothing more than to be his dedicated lovers and servants. Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient cheerful ... regular Girl Scouts! he laughed to himself. But then, I've never seen Girl Scouts like these!

The only fly in the ointment was that Justine might be preggers; in fact there was a very good chance she was. Galen didn't really know that he was ready to be a father yet. On the other hand, he wasn't getting any younger.

I don't even know how old Justine and Angel are! he realized. They both appeared to be in their late twenties or early thirties. Right at the peak of their reproductive health.

Justine actually seemed unconcerned about the prospect of pregnancy, but she had been extremely worried about his reaction to the possibility. Maybe it's time to think seriously about starting a family.

He'd left the girls with instructions to close up the apartment in Statesboro and move to his apartment in Atlanta. He given Angel the address and the key his apartment. She had to work out her notice, while Justine handled the moving details. That included arranging for transport of any goods they were taking, as well as trying to dispose of the things they weren't, at the local flea market.

Yes, life was good. He was still almost two weeks away from seeing the girls again, but he knew that when he walked into his apartment in Atlanta, there would be two very happy, very beautiful women waiting, trying to anticipate his every need. Hard to find a down side to that.


But we know, dear Reader, don't we? Life is never simple, and along with the sweet, we must always expect to taste the bitter. Things may happen just as Galen expects at home, but two weeks is a long time, and home is a long way off...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.