Amanda's Christmas Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Christmas Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Chapter 8: Interim

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Interim - Amanda becomes a model and more under her daddy's tutelage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Slow   Transformation  

Oh god, she could hardly remember these last few months between the time she got home and when she could go back to her daddy's house. There were a few high points. Like when she unpacked her stuff after getting back after Christmas and finding a packet of blue pills that her daddy had snuck into her luggage! She'd immediately gotten online and asked him.

"Oh, they're for when we skype. I want you to take one before we get online. And then dress like I ask," he said nonchalantly.

"Ok, Daddy," she immediately replied. She knew they were going to practice her modeling skills in skype while she was in Wisconsin. Though she didn't know what this would mean. Taking the pills was just part of it she thought.

The other thing from unpacking was all the shoes especially and clothes that her daddy had added to her wardrobe! She was not supposed to let her mother know about these. So she began a secret life as she turned thirteen (in three weeks!) that she knew her mother would not like at all.

But she loved it. The time she'd spent in California grew to become her most favorite fantasy, and her daddy became her most beloved. She would do anything for him. So she sought to make sure that she could go back at Easter for her two week break from school. This meant that she had to be extra good to her mom.

In a lot of ways these next few weeks were the calmest of her life with her mom. She'd learned to not disagree with her on everything. It helped that her mom seemed to be constantly distracted. She had a boyfriend that she was constantly going out with. Amanda didn't probe. She was just glad she was gone most nights. It gave Amanda time to dress up and practice for her website.

Her daddy had posted the first of the sets, and there was real interest out there. She had a number of subscribers already in the first few weeks. Her daddy had set up a bank account in her name and she could see the money as it came in. This was such a turn on!

But the best part was the times she could be alone and skype to her daddy. She savoured those times. She would spend hours dressing up—her hair and makeup had to be just right—as well as what she wore. She wanted to prove to her daddy that she was advancing in her modeling work while she was in stupid Wisconsin. And when she took those pills, she always felt so free and turned on~~they made her feel soooo good.

School was still a drag, but as she started dressing more like in her shoots, she began to get more attention from everyone. This she liked. She noticed that when she wore heels and nylons, the boys especially paid more attention to her. She liked that. Just like her daddy had said. He was so cool, she thought.

So she paid more attention to her makeup and dress, and this made school all that much more fun with the attention she got. She wondered if any one knew she had a modeling website. Her daddy had told her to keep it quiet in her neighborhood, so she did. But, still, she wondered.

Meanwhile her visits with her daddy heated up. He was asking her to take off clothes in the skypes. He encouraged her to do it slowly, like a stripper. All in practice for her website, he would say. She got turned on doing this in front of the camera with only her daddy watching. She liked seeing his reaction. She got excited seeing his cock getting hard, even like this, from a distance and not very clear. She wanted him so badly when she was in Wisconsin.

Her panties would get wet, and she would begin to play with her pussy, all in front of him. She didn't care. She wanted to turn him on, and make sure she could come back out in April. She loved the attention.

He, of course, was planning all this. Easter break would be spectacular.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.