Amanda's Christmas Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Christmas Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Amanda becomes a model and more under her daddy's tutelage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Slow   Transformation  

Carl was busier than usual getting everything ready for the afternoon, and hopefully into the evening, the final shoot of his daughter before she went back to her mom in Milwaukee. He was determined to push her boundaries on this last series of shoots. He had told her late last night that he wanted to do one more shoot, but he was hoping to do a series of connected and very hot ones for her swan song in this round. Then he was already looking ahead to her Easter break visit.

He'd arranged for a different guy, college-aged, to come and pose as the pool boy. He couldn't wait to see how this would turn out! Of course he was pleased that Amanda was so attracted to him, her daddy. and of course he was going to encourage that. But he wanted her to experience another dominating male closer to her age. So that was what this last series was going to be about. He was making calls, getting her clothes ready, mixing up his drink, and seeing that he had enough coke for the day.

He liked how she was responding to the cocaine high. He was being careful of how much he gave her; there was such a fine line between what he wanted and what could happen. And he'd only introduced it in these last few days knowing she could not get more and begin that horrible cocaine craving. Also he would have never used it in any form beyond the powder. For one, he wanted a longer lasting effect. For another, the other forms, like crack, were just too dangerous for his interest. He wanted her stimulated and for a period of time, not half-way comatose. So he was carefully managing her drug use. He wouldn't allow the guy to use anything. That would be going too far and be too risky. He liked his control.

When she got up, he would spend a leisurely brunch with her, making sure she had plenty to eat and drink. He would check in with her about her packing for the plane trip tomorrow and about how they would keep in touch for these next couple of months. He had some unique ideas there. He thought she would like them.

Then he would start to get her ready. First his drink containing his 'vitamins' that were slowly but surely working on her mind and body. Then his plan for the shoot which would include what she should wear and what makeup to use. Then several lines of coke. Then out by the pool.

All this seemed straightforward. Until he saw her come down the stairs a little after one in the afternoon.

When Amanda woke that morning, she immediately felt anxious and afraid. She remembered loving the feeling she'd had last night, but she certainly didn't have that feeling this morning. And she wanted more of that last night feeling. So she'd crept downstairs in her sheer baby-doll, barefoot to be quiet, and, while her daddy was busy on the phone, she'd found some more of that white powder and taken a little bit back to her room. Then she'd taken a shower and luxuriated in the warm water on her body especially her breasts which seemed more sensitive than ever. She'd spent time with the water pounding on her bare pussy. Now she was so glad her daddy had had that done to her in her first few days. She loved how her tight panties and thongs rubbed her there. She'd make sure to wear her tightest ones today.

As she dried off, she thought about what she should wear for when her daddy would see her. Garters and stockings for sure, she thought. He seemed to love them. Maybe she should put back on her sheer baby-doll. No, she wanted something more special than her nightclothes. Mmm, there was a leopard skin bustier she had not worn yet. She could wear that with sheer black stockings and heels. Oh, maybe a little thong too, so she didn't look to slutty. But when she thought of that, she smiled. Yesterday had been the slutty shoots. She had like them so much. Still she would wear the thong. It was the beginning of the day, for heaven's sake, she thought. It gave her a shiver to think about the day.

She snorted the cocaine and began her dressing for her daddy. She took especial time with her makeup. Then she made her appearance flying high without her daddy knowing a thing.

His jaw literally dropped when he saw her. Something about her was clear. She was somehow still high from the coke. It was how she was moving. So fluidly and hell, sexily. It was like she could feel these sexy clothes all over her. And my, how sexy were these clothes! All these thoughts went through his head as she descended the stairs.

"Good morning, daddy," she said breathily. He didn't correct her that it was afternoon. She came up to him and stood, then moved in and kissed him hard on the lips. He couldn't help but put his arms around her and draw her in closer. They kissed for a while and then their tongues found their ways into each other. He loved tasting her lipstick, and she loved the whole experience. It was like she was melting. He knew he had to cool things off a little. He was determined for these shoots. Single-minded. Crazy. But still clear about where he wanted them to go.

"Mmm, sweetheart, good morning!" he broke the kissing. "You look absolutely stunning." He kept caressing her. The silky bustier felt so good to him. "How did you sleep?"

"I didn't feel so good when I woke up, but I feel better now, especially after seeing you!" Suddenly she remembered this would be their last day. She began to tear up. "Oh, daddy, I'm gonna miss you so much!" She held onto him tighter.

"I know, so am I!" and he returned the holding. They were like that for several minutes. He made sure her sobs quieted down before her spoke again.

"So let's make the best use of this last day. And, Amanda," he got serious here. "Always remember we will just be apart for a few weeks until Easter. Ok?"

It took her some time to process this, but in the end she did. "Yes, I will try, daddy." She had said it with enough conviction that her believed her.

"Good girl! Now let's have some of this delicious brunch that I've been fixing, and then on to the shoot."

"Mmm," was all she said as they broke their embrace. She was hungry though actually not as much as she usually was.

Brunch had all of her daddy's trade secrets including just everyday conversation not about anything in particular. She'd grown especially fond of this part of their being together.

But she was dying to know about the day's shoot, so finally she couldn't contain herself any longer. "Daddy! What are we going to do today?" She was hoping it would have to do with him and her.

"A pool-boy scenario," he said so matter-of-factly that she didn't get it at first.

"What?"

And so he explained. She would be by the pool, wearing her tiniest bikini, and the pool-boy would show up expecting to clean the pool. Of course, he thought, she doesn't know about these cliches. He reminded himself to prepare her more when she was there at Easter.

"The big difference with this last shoot, darling, is that, though we start out like this, I have to ask you to just go with the flow, almost like a Hollywood improv, for as long as we can go. Do you understand?" he asked. "He may ask you to do things, and it will be all a part of the shoot. Understand?" he asked again. In her heightened state, she nodded, as so many thoughts were going through her head. But she couldn't quite seem to keep them in her head long enough to think about them. She was still abuzz

"Ok, so the clothes are simple. I do want you to wear some dark nail polish, maybe something like a grape co lour, and makeup to match, but shiny pink lipstick. Use some of the special stuff I have gotten for you." He knew this would help with his suggestions later.

She smiled. She knew she could do this. "Ok, daddy, anything you say!" She got up and kissed him again though not for too long this time. She had a mission.

So had he. Like making the call to the pool-guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.