Amanda's Christmas Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Christmas Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amanda becomes a model and more under her daddy's tutelage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Incest   Slow   Transformation  

Amanda woke with the sun streaming into her room. She lay there just taking in the fact that she was in San Francisco, so different from the midwest, that she had her own room with such cool clothes, that she was learning how to wear makeup that her mom would never have allowed her to wear. Then it hit her that she was building her own web site with these pictures that her daddy was taking. She felt so excited and so taken care of. Then she remembered about her daddy and his thing. She was really curious about it. She had no understanding of how it worked. How was she going to find out? She knew that her daddy controlled the web sites she could access. She was happy that she had her own computer. Maybe she could find out more there. She got up thinking that was what she could do.

It was late morning. She could smell good stuff coming from the kitchen. After she ate, while she looked at the web sites her daddy had found, she'd investigate other stuff.

Carl had gone out to run errands while Amanda did her studies. He especially had to pick up some prescription cream for Amanda's skin. He wanted to bring out a glow to her skin in the photographs. The cream would stimulate her and give her skin a nice sheen. Plus he had food and vitamins to pick up as well as more clothes.

"Honey, I'm back. Let's get started," he called out.

"Coming," she answered.

"I want to start with a set where you're wearing a body leotard and loose top. It'll be like a workout session. Very little makeup. But always your nails should have polish. It may be that you have to change colors four times in a day. That's just a part of the costume. For this one though, a slight pink and shiny polish will be fine. Oh, and before you put on the leotard, take some time to apply this special cream all over. It will moisturize you from the effects of the waxing yesterday and give your skin a nice sheen for the camera. Use plenty." He didn't mention the stimulating part.

"This could take me awhile," she said.

"Don't worry about time. You looking your best is the important thing. However long that takes. Besides I have a lot of set up to do. We'll shoot this set in the gaming room."

"What kind of undies should I wear?" she called out. It was funny asking her daddy that, but she was starting to get used to it.

"Right. No underwear. Just the leotard with a top that hangs down to just below your crotch. That will be a good look," he replied.

"Ok," was all she said before she turned to get ready. First her nails. Then the cream. Then the leotard. She checked out the leotard before doing her nails. It was lavender and shiny with feet and a scoop neck. The color was the cool part. She didn't notice that the linings had been removed if they were ever there in the first place. The cream had felt good on her skin especially where she'd been waxed. She lingered over her legs and crotch. She found the leotard fit her so tightly. It was like a second skin. She was glad she had to wear the top. Even her nipples showed through the material. What about shoes? Oh well she'd ask when she was done. She slipped the top over her head, gave her hair a brushing and went out.

He sent her right back. No she didn't need shoes. But she always, he emphasized, always had to wear some kind of lipstick. He wanted her nails and lips to match so she found some pink glossy for her lips. She looked at herself and thought she looked pretty good. She pulled the top up and checked out her rear end. The leotard was so tight that she could see the outline of her pussy. She'd learned a new word today in her internet wanderings. Pudenda. She liked that word better than pussy. Good thing she had the top! But goodness she was feeling a little itchy down there. Maybe it was the lack of undies and how the leotard rubbed her. It was just for this one shoot. She could stand it for a little while. When she came back Carl had music going and they immediately launched into the shoot. He had her move around a lot, which made sense with it being a workout set and all. She was thirsty right after the shoot had begun.

"Daddy, can I have some bubbly? I'm really thirsty already," she called out.

"Of course, sweetie, and that reminds me. You should start taking these vitamins. We need to keep you healthy since we have so few days together." She drank the bubbly and took the pills and they went back to work. He had her stretch and turn and move so much. This only made her itchiness in her crotch grow into a warm and fuzzy butterfly feeling down there. She liked the feeling even though it was so new. She was heating up enough that a sheen of sweat started to show.

Carl liked the look but also was anxious that she would overheat. He didn't want to break the rhythm of the shoot though. "You look so warm. Why don't you take off your top?"

Amanda hesitated only for a moment. She was feeling relaxed from the bubbly and really did want to cool down.

Now he had a lot to shoot. Without her knowing he concentrated on her breasts which were clearly outlined in the leotard. Then he had her stretch and bend some more and took some great shots of her lycra outlined pussy and rear end. Then some close-ups of her face as she could feel the effects of the cream and bubbly. It was like she was in another world. He loved her expressions. It was in this shoot that he carefully began directing her through the slightest touch--of an elbow or a knee. He spread her legs by pushing on the inside of her thighs near her knees. He turned her head with a touch to her chin. She liked the touches; they were gentle and subtle. Plus she knew that he knew what he wanted.

When he finally said, "Ok. that's it!" she collapsed on the floor and just felt her whole body streaming with energy.

"Wow!" he said. "That is going to be a great set!" He couldn't hide his excitement. He was happy how she had responded. And his cock was in what seemed to be a permanent state of semi-hardness.

Amanda had checked him out several times during the shoot and had come to the conclusion that he was always like this. It didn't freak her out ever since she'd done her research that morning. In fact she was a little proud that she could have such an effect on him.

"Time for lunch, don't you think?" he asked after they had both caught their breaths.

"I'm starving," she practically roared. She got up and started dancing around the room quite happy to be in just the leotard.

"Ok, ok, I'll go get some food for us. Don't forget we still have three sets to do today."

She actually was looking forward to what he would have her wear for the next sets.

They ate in relative silence except for the music that he'd programmed in the background. Carl fancied himself a kind of deejay and he enjoyed planning out the music for these sessions. Whereas the tunes for the workout set were bouncy, he'd turned to more sensual and jazzy stuff for this next set.

"I have a dress for you to wear for this set. I'm pretty sure it will fit you, but we have to see. It's the kind of thing where it has to look just right. You'll need to change your nail color. Something darker yet still sparkly, maybe a kind of purple. You'll be wearing hose with the dress. By the way, what did you think of the stockings and garter set last night?" He was very interested in her response.

"I liked how the hose felt--it was so silky and it made my legs feel so good. Plus it was fun going out dancing in them. " She was surprised to hear herself say that, but it was true. She would have never thought she'd like being so dressed up.

"That's cool, cos I have a number of sets planned with you in stockings. It's so much more grown up," Carl replied. That comment convinced her even more that her daddy was planning cool stuff for her.

"But this next set is with pantyhose, sorry," he said with a grin. "We'll get to more stockings later."

She didn't know what he meant by 'later' but she let it go. She was curious about the dress.

"Oh, it's--well, you'll see. I just picked it up today because I wanted to make sure of the size."

He handed her a dry cleaner's bag and she turned to go to her room. "The pantyhose is very sheer so be careful when you put them on. Plus the shoes have quite the heel. But I think you'll like them!"

She couldn't believe how cool the dress was. Made of a very fine satin, though honestly she didn't know her fabrics so well, it was styled in the front like a corset with red ribbons that contrasted with the black of the dress. There was trim in white. It hugged her torso and, frankly, showed off her budding breasts, then flared out in the skirt to come to just above her knee. The hose was very sheer as her daddy had said and black with a seam up the back. And the shoes! Though the heel was high she had little trouble walking, almost immediately taking up the wriggle needed. She felt so much older in this dress. She knew from her session yesterday that her makeup had to change. She wanted to impress her daddy. She spent a lot of time getting her face to look just right, that is, to match her cool dress.

"Oh my god! You look amazing!" was his response when she finally entered the room. The dress accentuated her bust line. She felt the satin and hose on her skin. It was practically evening, dark outside from winter's presence. This is going to be so great.

She just smiled her heart beating fast knowing that she had pleased him.

"Now pretend you're getting ready to go to a party. I'm going to give you a glass of champagne. It's real so don't drink it too quickly, just sip, as I take the pictures. It will add to the scenario," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.