He Belongs to Me Now - Cover

He Belongs to Me Now

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When I dream, I go places, and do things, without all the humbug of daily life and without my physical limitations. The setting for my special place can be anything from a hot-tub, an igloo in Alaska, or a bungalow in Tahiti.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story  

When I dream, I go places and do things, without all the humbug of daily life and without my physical limitations. The setting for my special place can be anything from a hot-tub, an igloo in

Alaska, or a bungalow in Tahiti. I can have with me as many people as I want; however, it is usually me, my husband, and another man - or woman. What I like best about it is the fact it offers me the kind of privacy I don't have in reality. I can fuck, make love, act out my kinkiest fantasies, or try some new things. There are no phones, TV's, or any type of communication with the outside world. This means there will be no interruptions from family, health, work, or pets. Tonight, I am meeting a new friend there, in a cabin deep in the hills amidst a winter wonderland.

I will call my friend John, because real names are not important in my dream world. I emailed him today saying, "Hi lover, meet me in my dream tonight. I just know you'll love the location too; it's a cabin, deep in the woods, surrounded by snow. It's supplied with everything we need; food, drink, warmth, a calm atmosphere, serenaded by romantic music. We will have a night filled with lust and desire darling. Naked huggies, Deana."

I wonder when I fall asleep tonight, if I will be the first to arrive. As I drift into dreamland, I'm walking through the forest up a well marked path carrying a small overnight bag. My attire consists of a coat along with warm winter clothing. I come to a small clearing and notice before me a rustic cabin, with curls of smoke coming from its chimney. It looks oddly familiar and as I walk onto the porch a sign upon the door reads, "Deana's Secret Hideaway."

Then I remember and say, "Oh yes, I've been here before."

I also know that the door is always unlocked for me; I open it and walk into a warm, cozy room. Every time I see this place, it takes my breath away. There is a romantic, sensuous setting; wooden furniture including a wet-bar, a fireplace with a roaring fire, a white bearskin rug, and a fur covered bed.

I take off my coat, walk over and hang it in the closet. I then take my bag and set it on the bed, and lay out some sultry things; a sheer lavender teddy, with a matching robe that barely covers anything. I giggle, "Who knows I might get a chance to wear them."

I strip off my heavy winter things and look at the items, then think of the bearskin rug. I tingle all over at the thought of the thick, soft fibers against my bare skin and decide to go au' natural.

I then proceed to walk over to a bar, get an ice bucket, wine and two goblets. I lick my lips in anticipation, return to the rug, and set the items off to the side. Then I lie down on the bearskin and coo as the fabric tickles every inch of me, like a million tiny fingers. I'm lost in a daydream when he arrives, and I do not see him enter the room.

My friend arrives and I'm lying naked in front of the fireplace with my back turned away from him. He cannot keep his eyes off my alluring skin which is glistening in the light of the fire. He licks his lips because his mouth is dry, then gasps as his heat skips a beat, his cock beginning to stir.

He mutters under his breath, "Oh god, she is more beautiful than her picture!" He cannot wait to touch me and hurries over to the bed to undress so he can join me.

The sound of him undressing alerts me. I look over, blink seductively, and whisper, "Hello lover! Glad you could make it. Oh, come to me darling, and pour us some wine to toast this occasion."

He quickly joins me on the rug. He reached for the wine, pours two glasses, and hands one to me. Holding his glass up he says, "Here's to us darling."

We clink glasses and we each take a drink, and set the goblets off to the side.

He pulls me close and kisses me passionately while our tongues do the dance of lovers. His fingers slowly caress my wanting body, making me shudder in response.

His lips, voice and touch turns me on more as he sets my skin ablaze with desire. I rub the small of his back with my left hand and feel him quivering with anticipation. I then reach for his hardening cock, nestled against my thigh and purr, "Oh John, I wanted you the first time I saw your picture. I longed to feel your lips kiss and caress every inch of my naked body. I needed to feel your tongue encircling my clit and lapping at my pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.