Summer Vacation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A short story about a 14-year-old boy in a new town, who finds his first love-and something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When I got home, there was hell to pay. Mom was standing in the living room, and I knew I was in trouble.

"Sit down, Son," she said quietly. "We need to talk." I sat down, not knowing what to expect.

"Tommy, are you and Tammy having sex?"

"Yeah, Mom, we are." She produced the condom box from my nightstand.

"And where did these come from?"

"Tammy's mom got them, and gave them to me."

"Well, at least she's being responsible about it. Have you talked to your father about this?"

"Yeah, Mom; he and I talked last night about it."

"And does he approve of you having sex?"

"He said it's different for every boy and man, and that I'd know when the time was right."

"Am I to assume that today was the right time, the first time?"

"Yes, Mom, it was." I noticed a tear in her eye.

"Tell me, Son, was it good for you?"

"More than I could have hoped for, Mom."

"How about Tammy?"

"She was in absolute bliss, Mom."

"Well, you're fourteen, you're being responsible, and you obviously care for each other; I guess that's all I can ask."

"Mom, I'd never hurt her; I care too much for her."

She hugged me, and gave me the condom box back; little did she know that I wouldn't need them much longer, and that I was doing Carolyn as well as Tammy.

When I went to bed, I could still feel Tammy's pussy clamped around my stiff dick, even though it was just Rosie. A few pumps, and I was shooting into the tissue I was holding.

The next morning, about ten, I tried calling Tammy; she wasn't home. I tried again about noon, and she answered.

"Where were you, earlier?" I asked her.

"Getting the shot, Tommy. Mom was so excited, she decided to go off the Pill, and got the shot, too. You'd better get ready, 'cause you'll never suffer from blue balls around here. Why don't you bring the box and come on over?"

"I'll be there in five minutes," I told her.

I grabbed to condom box, and told Mom I was going to Tammy's.

"Will her mother be there?" I almost choked, trying not to laugh.

"I really don't know, Mom."

"Got your condoms?" I showed her the box.

"OK, sweetie; just be careful." She hugged me.

Soon, I was at Tammy's door, and she was pulling me through it straight to her bedroom. We embraced, kissed hungrily, and started undressing each other. When we were naked, we lay down on the bed; Tammy reached for my dick, and stroked it several times to get it hard. Then, she went down on me; when the head of my dick hit the back of her throat, she started breathing through her nose, and pushed my dick right into her throat. Soon, I felt her lips touching my pubic hair.

She bobbed up and down, and twisted and turned the skin. God, it felt Heavenly. Soon, I felt my balls start to boil.

"I'm going to cum soon, Tammy."

She nodded, and kept on going, until I shot rope after rope of cum down her throat. She licked me clean, and we kissed. I could taste myself on her lips but, what the hell; if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for me. I lowered myself, and took a nipple in my mouth; she hissed.

"Bite it," she said. I clamped down slightly, not wanting to hurt her. "Harder, please," she said. I clamped down a little more. "Ohhhh ... perfect!" she exclaimed. She held my head to her breast until she screamed out her climax. I switched nipples, doing the same thing, until she climaxed again. "Enough!" she yelled. "Fuck me. NOW."

I slipped on a condom while she raised her legs to her breasts, grasping them behind her thighs. She spread them as wide as possible, and I slid between them. My dick entered her fairly easily, as she was already pretty wet. As I sank into her, she sighed.

"Oh, Tommy, I never want this feeling to end." I stroked her hot hole, doing my best to hold out as long as possible to make it good for her. I managed to bump her clit regularly, and she just jumped every time I did it. Finally, she told me, "Faster!" I sped up my stroking, knowing her orgasm was imminent. Just as she screamed, my balls boiled over into the condom.

After we lay there a bit, she said, "Now my ass." She rolled over, presenting me with that beautiful sight. I sank back into her pussy to re-wet the condom, pulled out, and lined up with her rosebud. I reminded her to exhale when I pushed. I slid into her sphincter, although not as easily as into her pussy. She lowered her head to her pillow, and I reached around to rub her nipples as I pumped in and out. She went off far faster than I did, since it would have been my third orgasm in a half-hour; I wouldn't dream of telling her that, though. I wouldn't hurt her for the world. I could live.

"Well; you started without me, I see," I heard her mother say.

"Don't worry, Mom; he's all yours for a while. I'm shot." Her mother went to her room, quickly stripped, and returned, carrying something I'd never seen before-a vibrator.

"Tommy, start with my ass," she said. As she got on her hands and knees, she slipped the buzzing vibrator into her pussy. I entered her sphincter, and the vibrating sensation on my dick through her membrane was fantastic. As I pumped her ass, Tammy was squeezing her mom's nipples. All too soon, the vibrating was too much for me, and we both unloaded. We all lay there a while, kissing and fondling. Soon, her mother asked if I was ready again. I said I thought I could go another round, and Carolyn said we were going to try something a little different. She said she wanted me in her pussy, so she rolled onto her back, and I lined up with her opening.

As I started to enter her, I felt something on my ass; Carolyn pushed a small vibrator in my ass, and turned it on. The vibrating sensation on my prostate was fantastic; when I unloaded again, it felt like a fire hose going off. I spurted over and over and over again. When I finished, Carolyn pulled the vibrator out, and I simply fell over and went to sleep.

I don't know how long I was out but, when I awoke, I saw the most beautiful sight: Tammy and Carolyn in an embrace, kissing like lovers. I just lay still to se what would happen next. Carolyn lowered her face and took one of Tammy's nipples in her mouth, sucking greedily; when Tammy moaned, Carolyn switched nipples and did the same thing. Tammy then did the same thing to Carolyn. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, regardless of the fact that they were mother and daughter. They then got into the 69 position again, and licked each other to orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.