Summer Vacation - Cover

Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A short story about a 14-year-old boy in a new town, who finds his first love-and something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

So it went for a few weeks; Tammy and I were together every minute of every day, swimming, playing pool, biking, or spending time in "our" spot, kissing, fondling, feeling each other's bodies.

We'd progressed to the point where, one day, while feeling each other up, Tammy pulled my shorts down, and grasped my rock-hard penis.

"Oh, God, Tommy; it's so big," she exclaimed. I never considered it to be that big, compared to the other guys in the locker room. Then, she shocked me; she took me in her mouth. She sucked greedily on it, jacking it.

"Tammy, I'm about ready to cum," I told her. She nodded, kept on jacking it, and started humming. That's all it took; I spurted rope after rope of cum directly down her throat. When I was done, she licked the head, making sure she got every droplet.

"Tammy, I want to return the favor, but I've never..."

"Shhh, it's OK; I'll guide you," she said quietly, slipping off her bottoms, revealing her pussy. There wasn't a hair to be seen. She spread her legs, and I slid forward, smelling her sweet scent. When my nose hit her pussy, I closed my eyes and licked the length of her slit. The taste was heavenly; I continued lapping at her until she arched her back and screamed. I thought I'd hurt her, but she assured me that she was fine.

We just held each other, kissing, hugging, and fondling. I leaned down and sucked a nipple; she hissed her pleasure, so I switched and sucked the other one. It got the same reaction. I slid my middle finger into her steaming box, and she moaned; I added a second finger and she went nuts, bucking on my hand.

"Oh, SHIT, Tommy; are you trying to kill me?"

"No, just trying to please you."

"Well, you're doing a hell of a good job of THAT!" she exclaimed.

After she had a few orgasms, she said, "ENOUGH!"

We got dressed again, and rode our bikes home, both of us pretty well spent. We kissed at her door, and she went in.

The next day, it was pouring rain, and her mother was at work. We spent the morning in the community room playing pool; she invited me up to her apartment for lunch, so we made a mad dash for her building. We were drenched by the time we got there, so she suggested we throw our clothes in the dryer. We stripped naked, and put our clothes in the dryer, and she started it.

We started something else, too; kissing, frolicking, fondling. She led me to her bedroom, where we lay down and entwined our bodies. When we came up for air, Tammy looked me straight in the eyes.

"Tommy, I want you to make love to me; I'm a virgin, but I want to give that to you, here and now." I got my wallet, and retrieved a condom, which I'd been carrying since her mother gave them to me. I tore it open, and rolled it on my stiff pecker.

"Tammy, are you absolutely sure this is what you want/" I asked her.

"Yes," she said quietly. "Tommy, I'm in love with you, and I want you to have me, in every way possible."

I knew she was sopping wet, so she spread her legs, and guided me to her entrance to Heaven. She pulled her outer lips apart, and the head of my dick slid partially into her. I pushed a little more and more slid in. At about two inches, I encountered her hymen; I backed out a little, and she wrapped her legs around my ass, and pulled me in through her barrier. I immediately sank completely inside her.

"Oh, God, that's wonderful," she said quietly. "I've never felt anything like it. I feel so complete."

"God, you're so hot, tight, and wet; it feels wonderful," I told her.

I stroked in and out for a while; all too soon, I felt my balls start to boil.

"Shit, honey," I told her, "I'm coming already."

"It's OK, sweetie," she said, "We can always go again."

I spurted into the rubber over and over. I stroked a few more times, and Tammy screamed as well. It was comforting to know I didn't leave her high and dry.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt," I told her.

"It felt pretty amazing from this end, too," she replied.

We napped for a little while, and Tammy started feeling frisky again. I changed condoms, and I sank back into her again. Soon, she stopped me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.