Summer Vacation - Cover

Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A short story about a 14-year-old boy in a new town, who finds his first love-and something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

When I was fourteen, my dad lost his job, and was lucky to find another one, one hundred miles away. Being uprooted isn't much fun at that age, especially since we were going to move into an apartment complex.

On the last day of school, I said good-bye to what friends I had, which didn't amount to many, and we were gone. Two hours later, we pulled into our new home. I was shocked; this wasn't what I had pictured as an apartment complex. I was expecting something little more than government project housing; what I saw was an oasis in the desert.

When we pulled up to our front door, the moving van was already there, and Mom took over directing traffic. I bounded from room to room, checking everything out. Dad suggested I check out the complex, so I took a walk around outside. I found a community room, which had all the amenities: pool table, foosball, the largest flat-screen TV I'd ever seen, complete with satellite sports channels. Outside was a larger-than-normal-sized pool; since I was an accomplished swimmer, I figured that this would be the place I would be spending the majority of my time.

Soon, the novelty wore off, and I headed back to the apartment. The movers were about done, and Mom and Dad were unpacking the dishes.

"Well, son; what do you think?" Dad asked.

"I guess it'll do. I'll reserve judgment until after school starts."

Without any friends, I mostly prattled around the apartment for several days until Mom was at her wit's end with me.

"Go take a walk, and see if you can find someone your age around here," she said.

So, off I went. I walked down by the community room, and didn't see much activity, so I walked over by the pool. There were several kids about my age, so I just hung out to see what was happening. I saw some kids "cannon-balling" into the pool near the deep end; one jumped in and landed right on a girl who was swimming by. She immediately sank to the bottom; I dove in, clothes and all, and scooped her up; I headed for the edge, and a couple of other kids helped pull her to the pool deck. I climbed out, and checked her for any signs of life. She had a heartbeat, but wasn't breathing; I quickly started artificial respirations on her until she started sputtering. Once she opened her eyes, I could see that she was going to be OK, but I wanted her checked out anyway. I told someone to find her parents and to call an ambulance.

Her mother was there quickly, and an ambulance showed up shortly; the paramedics gave her some oxygen, but said there was no reason to take her to the hospital, as they didn't hear any water in her lungs. After they left, her mother took her back to their apartment.

Since I was sopping wet, I headed home to change clothes. I put my trunks on, and headed back to the pool and got in some swimming. The moron who had landed on the girl came over, shook my hand, and said "thank you". I told him I was just glad I was able to help, and that he and his friends needed to be a little more careful when diving. He said they definitely would, after that experience.

The next day, I headed back down to the pool, and engaged in the horseplay; the guys all introduced themselves, and I did likewise. They seemed like a pretty nice bunch of guys, but I was still curious about the girl I had rescued.

"Has anyone seen the girl from yesterday?" I asked them.

"Oh, you mean Tammy? Yeah, I saw her last night, and she was a little sore, but otherwise, OK. She was grateful you were here, and wants to meet you. In fact, here she comes."

I turned around, and saw her; long blond hair, gorgeous blue eyes, slim, nicely-sprouting boobs, and beautiful. It didn't take long for my dick to start playing games with me; being a hormone-enraged teenaged boy, I was pretty much perpetually hard anyway.

She walked up to me and spoke. Oh, that voice.

"Hi; I'm Tammy Hoskins. Thank you so much for rescuing me yesterday."

"I'm Tommy Benson; I'm just glad everything turned out OK. You scared me for a minute, there, when you weren't breathing."

"Y ... you mean, I'd stopped breathing?"

"Yeah; I guess you got the wind knocked out of you when one of these morons landed on your back."

"Oh my God; they never told me THAT. All I knew was that, when I woke up, you were kneeling over me."

"Yeah, I had to give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation."

Y ... you mean, you had your mouth on mine?"

"Yeah; I hope you don't mind."

"Well, since we've already been so personal and all, let me thank you properly." With that, she laid an eyeball-popping kiss on me, and I sprang another boner.

"You're quite welcome, I'm sure," I told her, obviously red-faced. This immediately got a round of hoots and whistles from the guys.

"Knock it off, assholes," she said. "One of you tried to kill me yesterday, and this guy saved my life."

Then came the old line,

"Tammy and Tommy, sitting in a tree..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.