Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I've always had a love-hate relationship with school. I loved to learn, liked most of the teachers, and liked hanging out with my few friends. I hated almost all of the other students because they looked down on me simply because I was smart and I didn't know anything about style and fashion. I was thought of as a nerd. It didn't seem right that I, who earned top grades in my classes, should be looked down upon. It was why I and my fellow nerd boys and girls ate at the edge of the lunch area.

The lunch area was almost like concentric circles of popularity. In the middle tables were the top jocks and the top cheerleaders. As you went out, other jocks and other cheerleaders along with popular boys and girls. Continuing out were the mass middle class of students who were not popular enough to be in the elite but they had enough friends and enough social skills to keep them out of the nerds.

Not all nerds were the same. There were the more mature nerds whom I was a part of, my adventures in attempted blackmail not withstanding, and the juvenile nerds who were smart too but made all types of jokes and stupid pranks as if we were still in junior high.

"Sam!" I turned and it was Alex. "Can I eat with you?"

"If you want," I replied.

"I do."

So on this Wednesday, I sat down at my regular lunch table with Brianna's best friend, Alex, who just a week ago I decided I didn't like but last night I kissed her on the lips after going to a movie with her. Life was funny. Or more likely life was deranged. I wanted the stability of my old life but I hated my old life. I knew the only way I was going to grow was to stand my old life on its head no matter how uncomfortable it made me feel.

There were more changes than Alex sitting with us during lunch. Tina sat next to Craig now and Riley sat alone. Lastly Alyssa sought out her sister and found Alex sitting with us and so Alyssa ate lunch with us too. I was flanked by cheerleader sisters Alex on my right and Alyssa on my left. I would have never believed this would ever happen in my life even if I was shown a picture because I would have figured it was photoshopped.

My friends accepted Alex and Alyssa a lot faster than they originally accepted Brianna because Brianna previous broke the barrier between nerds and cheerleaders. Mallory glared at the girls. What was her problem? She was probably hormonal.

When the bell rang, I quickly asked Alex, "Would you wait a second?"

"Sure."

I waited until we were alone and asked, "Would you like to go to dinner tonight? You'll have to pick me up, of course."

"I'd love too and I don't mind picking you up." She sounded genuine which still was amazing to my ears. "You're buying and I get to spend more time with you."

"Good!" I said.

"By the way, I told Brianna that we're dating."

"Oh," I said feeling it in my stomach. "How is she?"

"I'm not sure how she's taking it. I think she misses you but she's still angry."

"I guess she might never get over it." I was dating Alex now but Brianna was still my first love.

"Well, I'll help you get over her!" From the expression on my face, Alex added, "I guess I shouldn't have said that. Sorry."

"It's okay," I said. "At six?"

"Sure."


School was out and I headed home.

"Hey, Sam!"

I wasn't used to my name being called out so much. I was usually ignored.

"Hi, Alyssa," I greeted. Every time I saw her now my dick stirred a little. I could easily visualize her light skinned freckled naked body and being sensually smothered by her hair.

"Are you doing anything this afternoon?"

"No."

"So would it be okay if I came over again?"

"To thank me again?"

"I'm just between boyfriends and I'm horny again and you're safe and you're a good fuck."

"Uh ... thanks," I said in surprise. My penis made it hard to walk the rest of the way home.


This time I was on top and I slowly thrust inside of Alyssa. She moaned fervently like she did last time. The best part about this time with Alyssa was we were doing it at the same time as my sister Sara and her boyfriend so the two girls cancelled each other out so we didn't hear them and they didn't hear us.

We talked afterward and it was almost as enjoyable as the sex. Okay, not really but it was still a very enjoyable conversation.


When Sara noticed that I was washing up and trying to look nice, she asked, "Don't you see a problem with dating sisters?"

"I'm dating Alex. Alyssa just wants sex."

"It's dangerous, Sam."

"How would you know? Did you date brothers?"

"I don't have to experience something to know it's bad news. When Alex finds out you've been screwing Alyssa, she's going to drop you just like Brianna did."

"She won't find out."

Sara laughed heartily. Too heartily.

"She won't," I insisted.

"Alex will," Sara said. "There's no way you can hide it. Alyssa will certainly figure out soon that you're dating Alex. They'll talk and it will all come out."

"So I have to say something?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll do it sometime."

"You need to do this right away. This is much more important than letting Brianna know who her secret admirer is."

"So what do I have to do to keep them both?"

"Keep them both? Are you crazy?"

"I'm different now."

"Invisibility is the only way they won't kill you."

"I feel more confident. I like them both."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.