Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

"My mom is happy for me," Brianna said when we arrived at her house after school.

"About what?" Lisa wasn't home so she must have left for work already. When we showed up to her house after school, half the time Lisa was just about to leave and the other half she just left.

"That I finally found the right boy to give my virginity to."

"You told her?" I said surprised. I and my sister did not have any inclination to tell our parents we were sexually active.

"Yes. She wanted to know as soon as I could tell her so I called her at work right after you went home."

"Oh," I said. I was somewhat in shock. This was so different. I was pretty sure my mom would totally freak out. Dad might be okay knowing but not Mom and I doubt Dad would accept Sara doing it because she was a daughter and not a son. It was unfair but it was reality.

"It's alright," Brianna assured. "She likes you because I like you."

"That's good."

We were quickly naked.

"Can I be on top?" Brianna asked.

"Okay."

She climbed on top of me and easily pushed her pussy down on my dick. It slipped right into her. I immediately liked having the ability to play with her tits as she held herself up. It wasn't until she was close to orgasm that she lay down on top of me.

The second time we did it I was on top.

I was in love.


I noticed something during lunch on Wednesday that I didn't notice earlier because I was too enamored with Brianna and constantly thought about going to her place after school was out. Noah and Natalie sat together at the table and so did Riley and Tina. Craig and Mallory were on opposite ends of the table.

"Noah!" I called out when the bell rang to go to class. Everyone else including Brianna headed out. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"So are you and Natalie going out and Riley and Tina?"

"Yes. I asked Mallory but she said 'no'."

"She said 'no'?" I said with surprise. "Did she say why?"

"She doesn't have to give a reason. I was hoping she would want to go out but all the girls are trying to look prettier now so it's okay."

"I thought she would want to go out too," I said perplexed.

"I guess she doesn't or she has her eyes on some guy."

I had no idea who Mallory might be interested in.


Lisa was delayed going to work on Thursday because her car wouldn't start and she had to wait for a tow truck to jump her car, so Brianna and I were delayed at having sex. Brianna apparently didn't mind her mom knowing about having sex but she wouldn't do it while her mom was home. I was glad because I would have felt too awkward.

"So how are you doing?" Lisa asked.

"Uh..." I responded which was probably the normal response for any boy talking to the mom of the girl he was having sex with.

"We're doing great!" Brianna chimed in.

"Have you helped anyone else lately?" Lisa asked.

"Helped?" I said confused and with a vague feeling of concern.

"You know what I mean."

"No," I said with a stronger feeling of concern.

Brianna spoke up, "Sam helped Alex and Alyssa."

Oh, no!

"How so?" Lisa asked.

I interrupted and spoke firmly, "I told you I wasn't involved, Brianna."

"Oh," she said. I could see on her face that she got it. "That's right. That was someone else."

Lisa asked, "What happened to Alex and Alyssa?"

Brianna said happily, "Their dad is no longer yelling at them or their mom. He's being nice."

"Oh, really? How did that change happen?"

Brianna looked at me which drew Lisa's eyes to me.

"Uh..." said Brianna. "We don't know."

Lisa said, "I do know you helped me, Sam."

I stared at her. What did she say?

She said, "I overheard you and Brianna talking about it."

Brianna butted in. "He won't even tell me how he did it!"

Any chance of denial was over. Lisa knew.

Brianna said, "He won't tell me how he helped Alex and Alyssa either."

I felt nervous and a little frightened.

"How did you help me?" Lisa asked pointedly.

"I ... I can't tell you," I replied.

"I like you because you make Brianna happy but you scare me more," she said. "I don't know how you got a remote controlled hidden camera in there and made that video. How did you get past security? How did you get into the president's office?"

"I wish I could tell you," I said solemnly. "I just can't."

"I know you love Brianna and you did a good thing for me and a good thing for Alex, but I don't know if you're safe. I don't know if I want you dating Brianna. I don't know if I can trust you."

"Of course he's safe, Mom!" Brianna said. "Sam is the best!"

"I hope so because the video looks like he was right there. Were you there, Sam?"

I shook my head and barely breathed.

There was a loud engine sound outside.

Lisa said, "The tow truck is here. Think about what I said. See you in the morning, Brianna."

"Okay, Mom."

I was so glad when Lisa left.

Brianna stared at me.

"Do you want to go to your bedroom?" I asked.

She shook her head and continued to stare at me.

"What?" I said uneasily.

She blurted out, "Did you make those DVDs at school? My friends in the videos said no one was there yet it was like someone was right there in the room just like my mom just described."

I felt despair. I was in heaven the last two days but today my past sins returned to punish me.

"Yes," I said softly, "but I've changed."

"So you did the video of Julie?"

I nodded slowly. Julie was a cheerleader too and I filmed her having sex like a porn star with her college boyfriend.

"You hurt her," Brianna accused. "She's my friend."

"I'm sorry. I was stupid. I shouldn't have done it. I don't do those kind of things anymore."

"And so when Ben found you behind the gym, you really were waiting for Michelle after all? Were you going to blackmail her or something?"

I said nothing. I had no idea what to say.

Brianna continued, "So you're the one who hurt my friends Michelle and Allison also?"

Michelle and Allison were Brianna's friends? Those two girls? Even Allison?

"I did a lot of wrong things," I admitted. "I wished I didn't do them."

"You ruined their lives."

"I'm sorry," I said again.

"How could you?"

"I changed. I'm no longer bad. I helped your mom and I helped Alex and Alyssa."

"I know," she said, "but I have to think about things, Sam. I need you to go. I need to be alone."

"Okay," I sadly accepted.

When I got home, I cried. I cried hard. Could my life suck even worse?


I didn't want to go to school the next day. Sara asked me what was wrong and I told her.

"You just have to try to live a normal life. You'll just sit around being more depressed if you stay home alone."

I hated that my sister was right.

I thought about Brianna almost all day but school did provide partial distraction.

My lunch friends were surprisingly attached to Brianna already.

"She's just eating with her other friends today," I explained.

"Did you have a fight?" Mallory asked.

"No."

"You seem down."

"I'm okay."

"Did you break up?"

"No!" I reacted hastily. Deep down, I wasn't so sure.

When Brianna didn't eat with me the next day, it brought on more questions and especially from Mallory asking if Brianna and I broke up. I hadn't heard from Brianna for two days and I was too afraid to call her.

"Sam?" Mallory asked.

"What?" I was tired of her questions. I didn't want to talk about Brianna.

"You wanted to take me shopping and get my hair done in a new way. I guess Brianna isn't going to help now, but I'd still like to do it if you're willing. If you don't want to, I understand."

"We can do that sometime," I said. "I don't really know what to do like Brianna does."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.