Invisi-teen - Cover

Invisi-teen

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I arrived at Michelle's house by six. Her parents were gone fifteen minutes later. Michelle was alone.

Michelle watched TV but I could tell she was distracted. At about a quarter to seven she went to her room.

She sat on her bed and took a deep breath before slowly undressing. When she was naked, she pulled the covers all the way back. My cock throbbed hard as I watched.

She lay down and looked at the clock. When it was a couple of minutes before seven, she took the mask out and put it on. Lastly, she opened her legs.

I smiled, my heart beat faster, and it felt like my cock throbbed at the same beat as my heart. I was going to be inside that pussy!

I waited until her clock turned exactly seven and I materialized. I was ready to turn invisible at a moments notice. I was nervous.

"Hello," I said, startling Michelle. My voice wavered.

"He ... hello!" she replied.

"Please scoot down on the bed."

She did so.

"Thank you. Put your hands over your head."

She again complied. I put the cuffs around her wrists. They had a quick release button so I didn't need a key.

I looked at her. I guess the cuffs didn't really do much but I still felt better having them. She couldn't grapple with me. I wasn't the strongest boy so a lot of girls were physically stronger.

I silently took my clothes off without taking my eyes off her naked body. It was hard to believe I was finally going to have sex.

I looked down. My cock was harder and stood taller than it ever had before. It was more than ready.

I sat on my knees by her side on the bed. Michelle's tits beckoned. I reached out and took one in each hand. She tensed up as I rubbed my hands over the soft yet firm surface. I was touching tits! Me!

I leaned down and took the near one into my mouth. I sucked on it and the nipple became hard. I played with her tits for several minutes before I sat between her legs. I stared down. Forever I desired to be this close to one. Today I would be inside one. I rubbed my finger over her clit. She flinched. I saw her breasts rise and fall faster.

With both hands I opened up her pussy. I peered into the moist pinkness. My cock throbbed its eagerness. I took a deep breath. This was my longtime goal.

I heard a sound and looked up. She sobbed softly and her breathing was quicker. A trickle of wetness flowed from underneath the sleep mask. I dropped my eyes to her pussy before returning to her face.

I couldn't do this.

I wanted to do it. I so badly wanted to do it.

I couldn't.

I got off the bed and silently dressed. A lone tear ran down my face.

I undid the cuffs.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed," I whispered. "Okay?"

Michelle nodded.

I took off the sleep mask. I put everything in my backpack and I vanished.

I walked home conflicted. I wanted to fuck Michelle. I so wanted to do her but when it came right down to it I couldn't. I knew I would enjoy it. It was sex. It would be good but I couldn't just fuck her against her will.

I had thought about fucking Allison too. I was going to further punish her by fucking her ass but as much as I hated her and thought she deserved further punishment, I couldn't do that either.

I returned home. I quietly cried on my bed. I had power in my life now. I was always the powerless before. I deserved to take from whoever I wanted and do whatever I wanted, but my conscience wouldn't let me do it. Stupid conscience! Robbing the armored car was okay because I didn't hurt anybody. I couldn't fuck Michelle against her will.

I was stupid! I should have fucked her.

I did the right thing. I was right not to fuck her!

Oh, I didn't know.

I buried my head under my pillow.


I deleted every video and picture off my computer. The instant they were gone, I had a twinge of doubt but it was too late now. I could rebuild my "library" some day if I wanted to.

Today I would return to being plain old ordinary Sam. I'd be one of the outcast students again. It was the life I knew and the life I was most comfortable with. I don't know if I was sad, happy, or what.


Monday I walked to school with the knowledge that I hadn't been invisible since Friday night. I was so used to vanishing at least once every day that it felt strange to be solid for this long.

Brianna talked to Alex and Kendall in front of the school when I arrived.

"So anything new?" Kendall asked. Her voice rose.

"No," Brianna said shaking her head.

"And you still don't know who he is?"

I slowed down to a stroll. I tried to listen in without looking like I listened in.

Brianna shook her head again.

"I know he'll give you something this week," Alex encouraged.

"I just want to know who he is," Brianna said.

Unfortunately I caught Kendall's attention. "What do you want?"

"Uh ... nothing," I mumbled.

"Oh ... hi!" Brianna said.

"You know him?" Kendall queried.

Alex answered instead. "He's that guy who rescued Brianna."

Kendall looked me up and down like she couldn't figure out how I could possibly do such a thing.

"Nice to see you," Brianna said with a smile.

I loved her smile!

"Yeah," I said and moved on.

I was going to get something else for Brianna. I just had to figure out what.


Flower, earrings, and a necklace. What was next in the progression? Brianna wore the earrings and necklace everyday. A ring felt premature and a tiara seemed too much though she deserved one. She was my secret princess. What should I do?

I didn't come up with a good answer. I settled on getting her a nice bracelet. I worried what I would do after that. It might be time to reveal myself but for now it was a bracelet.


I put the bracelet in Brianna's backpack the next day before school started and spent lunch sitting invisibly with Brianna and friends.

Brianna showed off the bracelet to Alex, Alyssa, and Kendall.

"How did he put it in your bag?" Alex asked for what felt like the hundredth time.

"I don't know," answered Brianna.

"You didn't see anyone?"

"I said no." Brianna sounded exasperated.

"You know for sure it's someone from school now," Kendall said.

"Yeah," Brianna agreed.

The four girls looked around as if there would be a sign on some boy's head that said "It was me!"

"What about Will?" Alex suggested.

"No. How could he do?"

"How could any guy do it?"

Alyssa said, "It's kind of like how those DVDs showed up in those boys' backpacks."

The girls paused as if thinking about it.

"No way!" said Kendall finally.

"Yeah," agreed Brianna. "It's someone else."

I looked at Alyssa. The freshman cheerleader was kind of smart. No, she was a cheerleader. It was more likely she made a chance statement.

Alex said, "We need to write down the name of every boy who it could possibly be and scratch their name off when we know it's not them."

"It could be anyone," Brianna said. It was a reasonable statement.

"I hope it's not someone you don't like," said Kendall.

"I'm sure I'll like him," said Brianna with a far off dreamy look.

That was what I wanted to hear.


"Sara?" I asked after my sister's boyfriend Andy left and she came out of the shower after cleaning off the bodily evidence of their fucking.

"What?"

"What are good gifts to give a girl? What do you like to get?"

"Andy hasn't really got me anything. I just like to be with him."

"But still ... if he was to get you something?"

"You know, the usual. Flowers, earrings."

"What else?"

"Why do you ask?"

"What else?" I was determined not to be sidetracked.

"Depends on how much money you have. Start with flowers. They are cheaper."

"What if you have more money?"

She looked like I was weird. Perhaps I was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.