Invisi-teen
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I tried the bathroom door again but Sara was still in there. She was in there for forty minutes now. I was to the point where I would need to overcome my laziness and use the downstairs bathroom.

Sara finally opened the door attired in a party dress.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Sister looked nice.

"What's it look like? A party."

"There's a party tonight?"

"Don't get excited. You can't come. It's invitation only."

I didn't expect to go. I didn't get invited to a party every single day of my life. I didn't expect that to change.

"Where's it at?"

"What do you care?"

"Just curious."

"It's at Cassidy's house." Sara must have been ecstatic when she was included in the invite.

Cassidy was the most popular girl in school. She had long, straight, dark brown hair and dark eyes. She was tall and svelte. Everyone just knew she'd be a model after graduation. She also was part of a wealthy family.

"So a lot of people are going?" I asked.

"I have to finish getting ready," Sara said. "Andy will be here to pick me up any minute and I still have my make-up to put on. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow."

I figured Andy would have to wait a half hour so what was a few more minutes but I didn't ask any more questions. I had my own preparations to do.


As predicted, Sara didn't leave with Andy until a half hour after he arrived at our house. I invisibly sat in the backseat of Andy's car while Sara talked incessantly about the party while her boyfriend politely pretended to be interested. I could tell he faked it though Sara seemed oblivious. I gained respect for Andy. I would have told her to shut up.

The party included most of the popular boys and girls from every grade at Harrison High plus many people that Cassidy knew from other avenues. I guess it shouldn't be surprising considering her looks, popularity, and the family status. College boys and girls populated the party too.

I never talked to Cassidy but I was under the impression she wasn't full of herself like some girls with lesser status acted. Listening in on her conversations at the party proved that while she wasn't completely down-to-earth, she wasn't a snob either. I liked her but she was way out of my reach. I was an outsider and she was Miss Wonderful.

I wandered the party hoping to find something I could use. I especially wanted a junior and a senior, but I would take what I got. If I didn't use the video for school distribution, I could still use it for personal use. I could send the video to the girl and see what she would do to ensure it wouldn't be distributed. I had to be patient. It was so hard to do.

The party was low key compared to the party I went to with Brianna and there were even some of the same people here. The music wasn't as loud and overall everything was more sedate. I don't know if it was because Cassidy wasn't as wild or what. People didn't stay as long. Coming here to film something worthwhile apparently was a waste of time.

Sara was enamored to be here so I knew she and Andy wouldn't leave for a while. She was happy to talk to the school's upper crust girls and high status boys.

I stood in the corner of the main room observing when a girl named Alicia, a junior, came over where I stood with two other girls who were freshmen. One girl's body interlaced with my invisible body.

"Joe brought some," Alicia whispered.

"He did?" a girl replied. Her name popped in my head. It was Jamie.

"Yeah. It's in the back. So do you want to try it?"

The other freshman girl nodded affirmatively.

"Uh..." said Jamie.

"Come on," encouraged Jamie's friend.

"If she doesn't want to..." said Alicia. Apparently she wouldn't take any time trying to convince Jamie.

"Can I just watch?" Jamie asked.

"I guess but what's the point?"

"I'll probably try it."

I followed the three girls. I didn't know what they were talking about which in hindsight was rather ignorant of me, but I never considered or knew much about many things before the invisibility accident. Now I could invisibly learn all types of things.

There were six other students, four boys and two girls, in the guest bedroom. A long wooden chest was pulled out from the end of the bed so they could be on all sides of it. A girl had her head down over the chest. I moved closer so I could see what she was doing.

Oh! White powder was on the chest and the girl sniffed it into her nose. I involuntarily shivered. I hated medicines that squirted up the nose. I knew this wasn't medicine.

"Hey, Joe!" said Alicia. "These are the two girls I was talking about."

A boy with dark scraggly hair pulled away from the others and looked back. The junior scanned the two freshman girls up and down.

"Hi, I'm Joe."

"Molly," said the one girl. I finally had a name.

"Jamie," the other girl said.

"So you want to try some?" Joe asked.

"Yeah," said Molly.

"Maybe," said Jamie.

"Maybe?" Joe questioned.

"I just want to see first."

Joe looked at Alicia. Alicia shrugged.

A boy gave money to Shane. Shane was in my grade and he hung around with Joe all the time. Both boys had the reputation for being stoners and while I believed it, I now knew firsthand that it was true.

Shane put a line down for the boy and he snorted it up. The boy backed slowly away and smiled. He looked at the girl who snorted the line when I showed up.

"Hey, Tina? How about you and I go find a room and have some fun?"

"Fuck off!" Tina replied.

"Oh, come on!"

"Quiet down," said Shane. "Take it somewhere else."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.