Invisi-teen
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An earthquake caused science solutions and items to fall on me, a lowly high school sophomore. Trapped beneath cabinets, I somehow freed my body by passing through them. I learned to control my body. I thought I would use my power for my own selfish ways, but I couldn't do it. I discovered it was better to help others. My life was forever altered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft  

I slept in until past ten. I never slept that late. I still felt tired but when I thought about my pictures of Brianna, my energy pepped up.

I ate breakfast and returned to my room. I selected a good picture of Brianna looking a little stoned and taking a big drag on the pot cig.

I had her cell number now so with the picture attached I texted, "U look spacey. Naughty girl!"

Five minutes later I received back, "Who is this?"

"Someone who knows UR a bad girl."

"What do U want?"

"Nothing. Everything," I vaguely replied.

I didn't get a response for over five minutes, so I texted again.

"Brianna?"

"Go away!"

"I have more pictures." I attached another one of her taking a drag.

"So what!"

"You wouldn't want people to know about this."

"Fuck off!" she replied.

The response rattled me. It took me a few seconds to know what to say. "Be nice and I'll be nice."

"Leave me alone or I'll call the cops."

This wasn't how I imagined it would go. I fantasized about her giving in to my demands and I would fuck her sometime soon after.

I replied, "No, you won't. You wouldn't want your mom to know about last night."

"Go fuck yourself!"

I thought Brianna wouldn't want her mom to know but apparently she didn't care. There was no point in telling her mom. It wouldn't get what I wanted. My plan wasn't happening.

"Bye." I signed off.

I lay on my bed totally depressed.

What good was this ability if I couldn't use it to my advantage? I no longer wanted to be the downtrodden and the picked on. My ability should be the gateway to getting everything I wanted.

Okay, get real. It was one setback. I shouldn't expect every plan to work. I would video Brianna masturbating and threaten to show it to the whole school. That would make her cooperative.

I ate something before grabbing my camera and backpack. I turned invisible and headed to Brianna's house.


I didn't expect to see Josh at Brianna's house. He was partially on top of Brianna as they kissed. I started my camera and noticed the low battery symbol. Crap! I forgot to charge it. I didn't have the time to charge it if I did remember. I needed to get a couple more batteries and another charger, so my camera would always be ready.

"Josh..." Brianna said. It sounded like a complaint.

"It's just your shirt," he excused. He squeezed her tit through her shirt.

"You know I'm not ready."

"Yes you are. You're just scared."

"No. I'm not."

He pulled up on her shirt and moved it to just below her bra.

"I know you'll love it once you do it."

"Josh!" she said in a demanding tone.

"Look your mom's out for a few hours. It's the perfect time."

"Not today, Josh."

"Then when?" He sounded frustrated. He stopped and she pushed her shirt back down.

"Soon. I know it will be soon."

"What are you afraid of?"

"Nothing," she said. "I just want to be sure."

"You said you love me."

"I do, Josh."

"Then what is it?"

"The time is not right."

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Then the time is right!"

Josh grabbed her shorts. He quickly opened them and pulled the zipper down.

"Josh!" she said panicked. She tried and failed to kick at him.

"We're going to do it! I can't wait any longer!"

"Stop!"

He pulled her shorts over her hips while in vain she tried to pull his hands away.

"You'll see, Brianna! You're going to love it!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.