Brat Girl - Gets an F for Effort - Cover

Brat Girl - Gets an F for Effort

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2009 by Bakerman

Erotica Sex Story: Our favourite teen learns what it takes to make the grade.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School   .

Towards the end off the last school year our entire school underwent a bunch of age, height, weight measurements and tests. This was repeated in the opening week of the new school year and as a result of all this testing they found out what most of us already knew and that nearly two thirds of our school is, well how do I put this nicely, ... sorry FAT.

The end result of having so many chunky brothers and sisters in our democracy is that us slim, fit, minority people have to undergo the same health and fitness classes as these bubble butts. I did not do eight years of every type of dance my mother could find to spend 30 minutes a day jumping around like a frog on a hotplate just to fulfil the principals desire for the leanest, trimmest rollcall in the city.

The health classes on diet, nutrition and lifestyle were OK and a break from the more boring subjects we have to suffer through but when it comes to getting all hot and sweaty this bratty girl prefers an S in front of exercise.

Thanks to notes from both parents, medical exempt certificates from the school nurse and organising catch-ups with other teachers I had avoided nearly every fitness class this term, but hey if I want to stand in mass groups and do exercise's I'll join the military.

All this of course ties in with the new hi-tech schools we have that instead of notes to parents, that get conveniently lost, we now have mobile phone and email access to parents to keep them in the loop about their little darlings school activities. So it was no surprise that both my parents knew I was looking at an F on my report card for Fitness before I did.

So it was that the following Wednesday afternoon following the last class I made my way through the maze of service ways under the school to the office of the schools fitness co-ordinator to have a sit down, one on one with coach Couch, snigger snigger, who would asses my level of fitness and determine if I needed to continue with the school program. Of course I was dressed for success on this mission.

I wore the school regulation white blouse and checked skirt but had taken a few minutes in the ladies room to remove my bra and change my panties. Out went the worn all day black pair to be replaced by everyman's schoolgirl fantasy pair of plain white cotton. These were brand new and a size smaller than I usually wear so they were like a second skin stretched across my butt.

I also wore my pink and white trainers as well as short, pink anklet socks with the little pom pom's attached. My hair was pulled back into a single pony tail and held in place with a matching pink scrunchie. All I needed was a Hannah Montana backpack to look like a complete ... dork.

The office is rectangular in shape and I came in at the short lower side. To my left was his desk and assorted filing cabinets, bookshelves and sports memorabilia. At the other end of the room is a collection of whiteboards, graphs and charts. On the right there is a half wall topped with glass that separates the office from the coach's private gym. Between the desk and the gym sat a lone chair which I assumed was my seat for the duration of my interview.

Coach acknowledged my presence and waved me to the chair as he continued reading some notes. Sitting in the chair I noticed the polished wood panelling on the front of the desk was highly reflective so I did a few casual looking leg movements to determine if anything could be seen up my skirt. I was pretending to look around the room while doing this but out of the corner of my eye I spied Coach sneaking a quick peek himself and the sly grin on his face told me he liked what he saw.

At first Coach just asked me general questions about the health and nutrition classes I had attended and seem satisfied that I was up to speed with all aspects of those classes. Next the grilling on why I did not think I needed to be involved with the exercise portion of the program. As he was talking he stood and walked around to the front of the desk and planted his butt on the edge.

I took in the view of his tanned legs as they led me to his sport short covered groin area. His t-shirt bulged at the biceps as he crossed his arms over his well defined chest. He talked about the need for regular exercise to keep the body in peak condition and especially for young women to be supple and flexible to avoid joint problems in later years.

Quick as a flash I leaped from the seat and hoisted one leg nearly vertical, let it fall and kicked up the other then into a forward tumble and up into a handstand. I held the position long enough so that Coach could see every nook and cranny of my crotch and butt, as my skirt now hung in the opposite direction and my panty covered butt was clearly on display. I held this position for a count of ten and then opened my legs out wide so I formed a human version of a Y. Next I started to fall backwards and bought my legs down slowly until I was sitting on the floor having done the splits. Finally I sprang up to attention with a flourish of hands and a triumphant "tah dah".

I wasn't breathing that hard but my nipples had become hard due to my shameless display and were pressing into the fabric of my blouse and seemed to have attracted the attention of Coach. I, in the meantime, was checking out his crotch area and was happy to see that his shorts were starting to tent. I stood close up to him and waited for his reaction

Forget the internet, forget the information super highway if you want the latest gossip then check out the ladies room and listen in on "girls talk". According to the bitchiest of bitches in there, Coach had taken an interest in a few members of the cheer squad and given them some one on one flexibility training and worked on their cardio. Seems the attached gym is not quite soundproof. Hmmm...

While I talked to Coach the fingers of my right hand traced the outline of his chiselled chest through the t-shirt. I was nearly toe to toe with coach but by being about a foot shorter he could not see my left hand as it began stroking his stiffening penis and slipping my hand under the leg of his shorts to massage his balls, I did all this with a straight face as I talked about the importance of meat and nuts in my diet.

That was all the encouragement Coach needed as he swept me up in his strong, muscular arms and carried me through to the gym. He deposited me on a weight bench and I straddled it so my legs were already spread. Having dropped me the next thing Coach dropped was his shorts letting his penis spring free.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.