A Decision - Cover

A Decision

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamer I Be

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She may be a delight on dates, but to marry her means accepting her family and friends. You think you know yourself and you think you know your lover, but new experiences lead to new insights. Now you have to make a decision. Codes *have* been hidden. Cautioned material has been isolated in chapter two. Almost all of you should skip chapter two. You won't enjoy the full account. You'll appreciate the story more and my scores will be higher. The story can be enjoyed without knowing the details.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Caution  

CAUTION: Chapter two contains material that some may not enjoy or appreciate!

The characters are who they are. The necessity of you discovering who they are at the same time as Jim led to the decision to code the story as I have. The necessity of avoiding offending many of you requires the isolation of the cautionary details into chapter two.

If you feel you might be offended or not enjoy the comprehensive account, please skip this chapter. Proceed to the conclusion in chapter three. The story is structured so that you will still be able to understand what has occurred without knowing the details.

Melinda must have been cramping, I decided, because she rolled off the bed for a minute. She returned shortly and the withdrawing the dildo trick began again. This time, something was different. The dildo felt different. It was wider. It wasn't the same hard plastic material as before. I must be one of those new silicone models I'd seen on the net.

It felt different, but good once I adjusted to the new width. Melinda stroked shallow as my muscles stretched and she kept the motor off. Maybe this one wasn't even a vibrator. She returned my cock to her mouth and started pushing deeper and faster. Soon I could feel the base of the dildo against my lower cheeks and her bushy patch of pubic hair against my perineum.

In an instant, my brain unclouded. I struggled against my bindings and threw myself about as wildly as I could. Melinda was shaved all but smooth. I could feel her cheek against my abdomen so she couldn't be between my legs and that wasn't a dildo up my ass. My mind screamed, but Sally's twat muffled my voice.

"Why!" I desperately wanted to know. Why would Melinda set me up like this? What was going on? I continued to struggle until I felt a hand firmly grasp my balls and squeeze. That gets your attention like nothing else in the universe.

I heard a distinctly male voice say, "Cut it out! You're hurting Sally."

I froze and the hand lessened its grip. I bucked again and the hand squeezed. I froze up. I was near catatonic and had zero options. Six months with Melinda, gone in smoke. Would I even get out of this with my life? I was helpless, unable to protect myself. My thoughts went everywhere, moving at random, swirling and repeating.

I began to cry. Needless, to say my cock was limp and trying to retreat inside my body. The penis in my ass held still, fully seated. Melinda gave up her sucking and, moving Sally's thighs aside, began to whisper in my ear.

"Don't cry, Jim. Nothing bad will happen. I know this is a shock and you don't know what to think. Everything will make sense in a little bit. I love you even more than yesterday. Just stay calm and let this happen."

She continued to speak gently to me in variations of this while softly stroking my cock from base to tip. Gradually, I got a hold of my fears and composed myself. The trip her fingers traveled began to need more time.

Feeling the return of my erection, Melinda said softly, "You bit Sally. I know you didn't mean to, but you need to give her a kiss and make her feel better."

My tongue snaked out and slid through her slit. I felt Sally shudder. Despite her role in my trial, I hadn't meant to physically hurt her. I continued to lap at her snatch, slowly returning to my previous activity.

I heard Melinda say, "I love you, Jim", before Sally's thighs squeezed my ears, muffling the sound in the room.

My newest acquaintance mostly withdrew and I could feel fresh cool lubricant being added. His cock immediately reversed its stroke and plunged into my gut again and again. Melinda's mouth began to work its magic again. Despite the sudden interruption, my balls were swollen with cum and urgently needed to empty. Faster and faster his cock moved inside me and still Melinda wouldn't let me cum. Higher and higher I ascended as he pounded my ass.

Finally, when I thought I would lose my mind I felt his cock begin to spasm. Perhaps I didn't actually feel the semen itself, but I could feel the added slickness and the rhythmic pulsations as he continued to stroke in me. How I could note this is a mystery, because a few moments prior to his orgasm, Melinda pulled me from her mouth. My cock strained against gravity and momentarily hung in the air above my belly. Melinda stroked it slowly and firmly and he and I exploded simultaneously.

My spunk flew out and must have painted Sally's back. Again and again I pumped until it was all gone and I relaxed. I had been straining against my bindings and had actually been able to arch my back a little. This was truly a full body orgasm.

Melinda stayed busy with my cock, however. She refused to let it go soft. I felt my back-door buddy pull out and get off the bed. Sally continued to demand my attention and Melinda began to bring me back from the dead.

"Soon; soon I'll find out what this all about," I said to myself. "We'll sit and talk and we'll get past this. She loves me and I know I love her. I just need to know what her reasoning was."

I didn't think she could do it, but Melinda was a wonder. I felt myself begin that glorious climb again. Then the confusion returned. Melinda pulled her head away. Sally put her hand over my eyes and dismounted. I flexed my jaw and swallowed, but before I could say anything, I felt another body move into position for a tongue ride.

I probed with my tongue to find data. This woman had a full patch, though trimmed and her clit was relatively small. Her inner lips were short, so this was not Melinda either. I was getting more and more uncertain, but began cunnilingus again. Lovely, talented Melinda returned to her self-assigned duty.

I felt a weight return to the bed and, god help me, a cock again push through my sphincter. "What was this? Could he get it up again as quickly as it seemed I could or was this someone else? If this was a second woman, was this also a second guy?" I was more that adequately lubed by now, and he set a slow and steady pace.

The woman on my face was primed and quick to orgasm. Again a hand shielded my eyes while yet another took her place. Meanwhile, Melinda worked hard to bring me toward my next cum and guy number two seemed to be holding back, taking his time to enjoy my body.

Female number three was completely shaved and had an enormous clit. I gave her lips a few, almost perfunctory, swipes. She was flowing and I lapped at her hole for a while and pushed my stiffened tongue into her tunnel intermittently. She enjoyed that, if I could judge her motions properly, but kept trying to move her clit in front of my mouth. Finally, I had pity on her and wrapped my tongue and lips around that monster.

I didn't realize that I was taking my life into my hands. I slid her clit between my teeth and very gently nipped it. I kept it between my pursed lips and alternated sucking on it and pushing it out, as if I was spurting a mouthful of water. Every time I licked or sucked or nipped, she screeched loudly enough that I could hear it through my earmuffs, um, ear-thighs.

She was bouncing wildly enough that it was starting to hurt my chest and I could barely keep in contact as I wanted to. The combination of her reaction and Melinda's gift was taking me to the top again. Guy 2 had begun to push firmer and faster by now, obviously reaching for his peak.

And suddenly he was gone. His weight was off the bed and someone replaced him with that vibrator, pushed it deep and turned it on. This is hard to describe because everything happened so very fast. Bang, bang, bang, if you'll pardon the pun.

A towel went over my eyes. Big Clit dismounted so fast I think she must have been lifted off. Someone began to stroke me off again while keeping the vibrator pushed deep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.