A Decision - Cover

Preview

A Decision

by Dreamer I Be

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamer I Be

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Caution,

Erotica Sex Story: She may be a delight on dates, but to marry her means accepting her family and friends. You think you know yourself and you think you know your lover, but new experiences lead to new insights. Now you have to make a decision. Codes *have* been hidden. Cautioned material has been isolated in chapter two. Almost all of you should skip chapter two. You won't enjoy the full account. You'll appreciate the story more and my scores will be higher. The story can be enjoyed without knowing the details.

This is one of those stories that are diminished when all the codes are known. Codes have been hidden!

This story is meant to provoke serious thought. It's not enough to know what you think about a subject, but you should also examine why. You might change your mind. Probably, you won't. Having examined your reasoning, you'll maintain the opinion, but be at peace with your choice. When someone makes choices under stress, he may well make an ill-advised selection that he comes to regret.

Chapter two has the material deemed 'caution' that may arouse some and repel others. I could have left it out, but I felt I had to record their story in its entirety, to show a few how Jim got from point A to point B. After considerable reader feedback, I would honestly recommend that most of you should skip chapter two. I wrote the story and split the chapters precisely so that you can go directly from chapter one to chapter three.

It is a story of a man discovering truths about himself. The process is extreme, but necessary. You may not know why he finds himself where he did, but his evolution is the real story.

Thanks to Story O'Mine for his proofing and editorial help. We had our disagreements, especially over coding, and I made the choices of what changes to accept and discard. All the errors in text and judgment are mine alone.

This is a work of fiction which includes situations of an adult nature that may not be appropriate for all readers. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental.

It is mine alone. You have no permission to reprint or resubmit anywhere else.

Get your own ideas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.