The Voice
Chapter 2: Backseat Sex

Copyright© 2009 by HardFelt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Backseat Sex - Anonymous Voice controls a woman from a distance forcing her into submitting to sexual encounters she would never have engaged in were she not controlled.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

Somebody tapped on her driver side glass. She looked out and saw the young man. She groaned just as the Voice said, "Now it's time to see how well you fuck."

A shiver of self loathing went through her body. She was a married woman, not some slut out to have sex with everything with two legs and a boner. She wanted to cry and the Voice was there in her ear intimidating her, "Get out of the car and let him get a feel. You can do your thing in the backseat of your car."

"What-what if I don't want to," she said as she unfastened her seat belt?

"Then you will experience more pain and pleasure than I gave you before. Now move that chubby ass of yours and be sure you wiggle those big boobs of yours for our friend."

She wanted to cry or scream or drive away, anything but get out of the car and give the waiting young man a "feel" of her form! As she delayed she felt a tingle, then a jolt of pain, then another tingle down below, the Voice telling her if she delayed much longer she would really pay. She didn't want to find out what that meant; she'd just experienced a truly satisfying climax and she knew that if she refused the lecherous Voice what he wanted she would pay with more excruciating pain.

She opened her car door, swinging her legs out. She looked up and to her left and saw the young man there, looking down at her, obviously enjoying the view of her exposed middle thighs. She made no effort to cover her legs as she sickeningly realized she soon would be exposing a lot more than just her thighs. "Very nice, lady, nice legs that is," said the youth as she stood.

"Wiggle them boobies," said the Voice in her ear.

She blushed and deliberately closed the car door after coming to a standing position. She followed through with slamming the car door as much as she could which caused her big boobs to jiggle. The youth took two steps towards her as she backed against the car, feeling the cool metal of the car's surface on her back and on her rump. The youth was standing directly in front of her now, grinning as he looked her over.

She felt suddenly very exposed, as she could almost feel his eyes moving over her form. She knew that part of the feeling was being generated by the Voice as a tremor of delight cascaded up from her loins and through her form causing her nipples to become quite aroused, very erect, pushing out against the blouse and obviously protruding out of through flimsy material of her blouse. The youth stepped one step closer as she saw his hand come out to cup her right breast. She shuddered both in fear and anticipation as she felt his hand first cradle her big breast, then allow her breast flesh to roll over his fingers. She felt cheap, degraded, used and slutty all at the same time.

"Open the backseat door," said the Voice in her ear.

Almost automatically she felt herself disengage herself from the fondling of the youth and open the back door to her car. She looked inside then at the youth, realizing miserably as she did so that it must have looked almost like an invitation. She hadn't really been thinking what it looked like, she had only performed what the Voice had told her to do for fear of any repercussions the Voice could through at her.

A wave of pleasure suddenly assaulted her and she felt her knee's weaken. The Voice had sent her a pleasure wave of rather extreme intensity. She shuddered and shook as the Voice said, "Now get in the back seat, hike up the skirt and wait, be sure you lay down."

She wanted to cry. She felt like such a whore as she moved and obeyed the Voice, highly conscious of the youth who was also watching what she did. She got into the back seat, hiking her skirt above her hose tops.

"Spread your legs a little, give the kid a show," said the Voice.

She was lying down and she wondered how the Voice could see her. It wasn't until she opened her legs a little that she realized the Voice must have placed a camera somewhere in her car because as soon as she opened her legs the Voice applauded her willingness to comply with his desires.

It was the weirdest sex she'd ever experienced. She was already quite wet when the youth observed her laying in her backseat. She hadn't said a word to him merely following the evil instructions of the Voice. The youth surveyed her, equally silent, for a moment before he got into the back seat between her legs. She moved to attempt to close her legs and the Voice said, "No, no, keep the legs nice and wide for him!"

She felt a tear form in her eye as she looked at the youth and he looked at her and grinned. She tried to smile, but it was difficult. Her eyes widened as she saw him reach for his fly. Almost in a trance and feeling the effect of the Device and the control that the Voice had over her, she fought to keep from moaning. Her arousal was becoming more pronounced and even though she succeeded in keeping her throat from making a noise she lost some of the control of her hips as she felt her hips churn a little, very little, from side to side. The movement wasn't lost on the youth between her legs as she saw him reach into his pants and pull out a thick hard penis. She stared at his length as he slowly lowered himself over her scooting his body into position so that she could now feel the bulb like head rubbing her upper thighs just below the hem of her skirt. She wanted to push him away and this was evidently sensed by the observing Voice because another wave of tremendous pleasure surged up from between her legs. Almost at the same time the youth moved to push his hard on upwards and as she felt contact with her genitals for the first time, she felt her ass muscles clench in welcome response. God she was as horny as she'd ever been in her life! She felt the youth's hands on her boobs, feeling him fondle her still covered tits beneath the blouse as she felt his hard on slide between her wet pussy lips.

"Ah, ah!" the youth said, "very hot, very nice and hot!"

He was, she realized miserably, referring to the warmth being radiated by her own genitals. Then she felt him penetrate her and she gasped because it felt so incredibly wonderful. It was almost like the first time she'd ever experienced sex. It was intensely satisfying to feel his thick hardness fill her and she spread her legs vaguely conscious of the fact that he was unbuttoning her blouse to get at her "fun bags" as he had referred to her boobs. She felt his hands hold her boobs as he thrust slowly back and forth inside her pussy. She felt helpless because she was so turned on. She tried moving her legs and found there wasn't enough room in the backseat of her car to get the movement she wanted and in some amount of frustration she bent her legs realizing too late that this provided the youth with even deeper penetration to her sex. She groaned as he thrust his hard cock deep within her and felt her body jiggle from the force of his fucking action. She rotated her hips, vaguely aware of the Voice making lewd comments about how sexy she appeared as she wrapped her arms around the unknown youth and had sex with him. She felt his lips on hers, then felt his lips on the curvature of her big exposed boobs, then finally on her rock hard nipples. It was too much and she climaxed, intensely as well as quickly. It was terrible and it was wonderful all at the same time. The worst of it was that it wasn't the end of her climaxing. She found the youth still fucking her, still enjoying her body, even after she had climaxed and there was a momentary thought in her mind that she should try and disengage herself from the youth who was actively pounding in and out of her saturated pussy. The Device and the Voice worked against her again, as another wave of pleasure surged through her body and she felt herself approaching her second even more intense climax. She shuddered beneath the youth feeling his form on her, feeling his cold, hard, scraping from his fly as he continued to fuck her and the metal part of the fly instead of irritating her sensitive near genital flesh stimulated her to a higher peak. He squeezed a breast as he whispered in her ear how "good of a fuck" she was for such "an older woman". She felt herself moving towards that second peak of a climax just as he groaned and burst. She felt his thick cock inside her suddenly swell, getting both harder and wider as he suddenly expelled his thick sperm deep inside her drenched pussy as she too reached the second of a very intense climax. He spurted three times deep inside her, before oozing out his fourth climax, just as she felt her own hips buck, her ass muscles clench, as she climaxed kissing him square across the mouth. The intensity of her climax was too much. Perhaps it was because of the Device accenting her already overworked libido, perhaps it was because she was suddenly released from the terrible bondage of being sexually aroused, but whatever the real reason she felt the darkness of welcome, satisfied oblivion overcome her as she fainted beneath the young man.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.