The Voice - Cover

The Voice

Copyright© 2009 by HardFelt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anonymous Voice controls a woman from a distance forcing her into submitting to sexual encounters she would never have engaged in were she not controlled.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

She was just going about her daily routine; cleaning the house, straightening where a mess had been made, doing the laundry. It was early in the morning as the thirty eight year old woman realized that although she'd had it rough in the past her situation was finally starting to turn around for the better. She was married and had two wonderful children and a grumpy husband; what more could a woman want? She smiled as she reflected these thoughts and folding her laundry preparing it for it's short term storage until used by the family members later. As she smiled the woman thought of the implant and just how glad she was that she had it. The implants were impossible to get now, of course, but wasn't that the way all good things went? The implant had performed very well from the first day it had been put inside her to help her control her pain and that had been almost seven years ago. Almost immediately she had been able to drop the usage of the drugs that she used to help control the pain and start over. It took almost eighteen months but at the end of that time she was clean; free of the narcotics (and the influence that went with them) forever.

The pain had been caused by a fall when she had been outside doing some housework and she had reached a little too far when standing on a ladder. The drugs had helped after the fall (but they had almost ruined her marriage because she couldn't afford to pay for them with cash all of the time). The drugs had allowed her to live a somewhat normal life. Then, through a friend, she'd heard of this experimental program out of one of the leading Universities in the land. The device was new, experimental, and as yet untested. Test subjects were needed. She immediately realized that if she could use a device such as what was being described to her she would be able to get off the damnable drugs and the hoodlums who pushed them. She wasn't a young woman any longer and the thought of going through the rest of her life addicted to a narcotic was not a pleasant one. She located the test subject area and applied for a device insertion. At first she was refused, but after she had an opportunity to explain why she needed the device she was moved up to the actual surgical implantation schedule. The doctors were very understanding when she explained that the real reason for wanting to try the device was to become free of the narcotics.

It was agreed upon by the doctors that her need met the special criteria for the use of their experimental program but the doctors had warned her that it was strictly experimental; that there were only a few thousand that were going to be tested in her area. She had been a little skeptical about having an untested bionic device inside her but she was told that all the external tests had worked out flawlessly. The device was powered by body chemistry, something brand new, and it could not be removed once it was inserted. If the device failed another would be inserted to take over. Tissue growth around the insertion site and the near nano sized computerized mechanisms were some of the reasons the device couldn't be removed after having been placed "into service".

She was one of the lucky ones because almost as soon as she was out of surgery and over the post surgical trauma she realized immediate relief. The pain she had been experiencing was nearly totally gone! It was almost a miracle as far as she was concerned. Later tests revealed the device was working perfectly and doing what it had been designed to do. The second year was even better than the first and she confided with her physician during that second year that the device was working so well that sometimes she experienced no pain at all when she probably would have if she would not have had the device. She explained, when the doctor had asked what she meant, that she could now do almost twice any many physical exercises, walk almost twice as far, and never, ever have the slightest cramp or slightest discomfort from her exercises. In addition and she blushed red when she confided in her physician, the device seemed to actually intensify her sexual pleasure.

The doctor explained that this was a "discovery" that the team working with the device had made and one of the reasons for calling her into a meeting. Other "discoveries" had been made about the device. She studied her doctor's face and there was a feeling of sudden disquiet because he was very serious. Some of the other "discoveries" were evidently not so nice. The doctor prefaced his remarks by stating to her that with any bionic device that had not been tested other than externally there were always the unforeseen complications. She was becoming concerned as he continued to speak in disquieting tones about some of the ramifications that had been uncovered during the usage of the device. Her device number was three five oh seven. The three indicated it was the third generation and perhaps the most advanced but it was also a number to indicate how many other devices had been implanted so she wasn't alone in these new area's which had been uncovered. Finally, after he had laid the groundwork, he told her what the problem specifics were. It appeared that the devices could be activated remotely by using something he called a phase inverter tuned to the frequency of her implanted chip. She had no idea what that meant and the doctor didn't go into detail. He did, however, explain to her on that fateful day that by remote application the device could be used against her system rather than for her system. He demonstrated by sending her a wave which translated into an almost unbearable shock feeling almost as if every muscle in her pelvic area was tied up at the same time. It felt like someone had dropped an electric wire across her pelvis. It was one of the most uncomfortable and painful experiences of her life. Even the pain she'd had before the device had been inserted was less than what she experienced by the wave that the doctor sent to her body's chip. By changing the phase slightly the wave had the effect of electric energy flowing inside her body so that the device either wasn't working or that the device itself was generating waves of energy that contracted her muscles.

There was also the other wave, the non inverted phase wave. When that wave was sent out ... she climaxed; an uncontrolled, unwanted, totally uninhibited sexual climax that left her breathless. The last revelation was that the microprocessor that was the "brains" of the electronics was a little too well constructed. Several women had already reported that tendrils of stimulation were sometimes felt just short of their areola and that periodically their nipples became very sensitive and aroused. A fluoroscopic scan already performed on her had revealed that her microchip had also performed the same modifications to her system resulting in periodic and uncontrolled nipple stimulation, or at least not controlled by the host, but by the microchip.

It was because of these unforeseen complications that the devices had been removed from the market. It was felt that in the wrong hands these devices could do more harm than good. The doctor requested that she visit once a year, but told her that if the device failed then it failed. There would be no replacement for it and no further follow up. He did tell her that the failure rate of the device was now at less than two percent. She continued to see the doctor for the next two years and at the end of that time the doctor informed her that the entire program had been discontinued and she no longer would be under his or any other medical supervision. The Project had been suspended, totally abandoned but that all was water under the bridge now and she was glad that she had a device.

She lifted six of the towels and got up off the couch walking across the floor towards the bathroom when the room exploded. Actually the room didn't explode but it felt as if her body had!

She dropped to her knee's the towels flying across the floor as she felt an agonizing wave of pain lash through her middle section then surge upwards towards her lungs. She wanted to scream out, but it was too late for even that as darkness suddenly overwhelmed her. She remembered looking at the clock above the mantle on the fireplace and it had indicated it was eight forty in the morning.

She rolled over onto her back gasping, realizing horribly that some amount of time had gone by. There was a puddle of drool on the floor where her mouth had been. She turned her head and saw the clock now read nine ten. A half hour she had lain on the floor unconscious. She rolled over and was able to get up on all fours before she upchucked. She puked all over the floor. It took a shaky forty five minutes for her to clean up the mess she'd made on her own front room floor. The towels went back downstairs to go back into the laundry. On her way back up the stairs the pain started again, Oh god no!" she exclaimed as the pain overwhelmed her and she fell down at the landing on her hands and knees. She suspected it was the device malfunctioning inside her. She lost consciousness a second time in an hour. When she returned to her senses this time it wasn't as bad. She didn't feel like puking. The telephone was ringing. She lifted the telephone receiver and said, "Hello," shocked that the pain was gone!

There was silence, but someone was there. "Hello," she said again, then, "is anyone there?"

"I'm here," said a male voice as a sudden jab of pain hit her abdomen and went away.

"What do you want?" she demanded.

"Guess," said the male voice.

She realized it was an obscene telephone call and hung the telephone up. The pain started right away, not intense, but enough to let her know it wasn't a 'malfunctioning' device. The telephone rang again, a second time and as before as soon as she picked it up the pain went away again. She got the message.

"What do you want?" she asked this time less demanding.

"Just to let you know that I exist and I will be in touch."

He hung up.

She took the receiver from her ear and looked at it like it was the first time she'd ever seen it. It wasn't the first time she'd ever seen the receiver but it was the first time that anyone had so much control over her that she was now a virtual slave! The doctor had warned her of this. She almost wished she were back on the drugs. Then she remembered the awful things she had to do to get those drugs. She shuddered and thought that it was better having even a malfunctioning device. Those times were gone and she didn't want to go back to them. What if the device failed totally, what then? She wasn't sure. It just wasn't fair! Why were all of the good things always perverted to be used against people instead of for them? She didn't have the answer to that question but she was sure of something and that was the terrible pain she'd felt. That was real and could not be ignored. For a few weeks she lived in a constant state of worry as to when the Voice would return. The weeks slid into months and her worry state eased into concern and almost a rationalization that she would never see or hear of him again.

It was like a gentle slow pressure that she felt all the time that she was shopping out at the mall. At first she wasn't sure what it was that she was experiencing and then suddenly she had the awful thought that for some reason she was becoming sexually aroused. There wasn't a reason for her to become horny, she wasn't thinking of anything sexual and she certainly hadn't been doing anything sexual yet here she was getting closer and closer to a climax. She stumbled as she went out to her car, not because she was in pain, but because she was actually flowing down below; her juices oozing from her hot inflamed pussy and running down the inside of her thigh. She was hot, god she was fighting to keep from climaxing as she crossed the parking lot! What was wrong with her? She opened the electronic door to her car vaguely aware of a small piece of paper caught between the wiper blade and the windshield. She opened the car door and got inside and as soon as her fanny hit the seat she moaned nearing a climax! The first climax was satisfying and yet horrible because she had no idea where it had come from! She closed the car door and sat there thinking of what had happened and she could not for the life of her figure out what had caused the unusual physical reaction to ... there wasn't anything! Then she remembered the ticket on the front of her windshield.

She got out of the car and retrieved the paper. There was something hard and small caught in a small envelope. On the envelope was a message with her name on it! The message read, "Put this in your ear."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.