Back Home for Good - Cover

Back Home for Good

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hot incestuous love blossoms between daughters and fathers who are brothers.The grandparents are involved soon. Fathers try to grapple with the desire of their daughters to start family with their fathers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Neelima was totally exhausted close to early morning when her father took pity and fucked her for his last climax for the night. As Taran engulfed his daughter in his arms for well deserved sleep, Neelima sleepily informed him, "Daddy, we do not need to worry about Vicku chachu and Manu. They have realised and are madly in love, like you and I."

Taran felt very happy as his brother's pain was now aching of past. He kissed is daughter who had wiped all the sleep from his eyes by giving him this exciting news and was snoring softly which made him desire her wildly. Taran curbed his desire to roll his daughter over and fuck her savagely; he knew she was totally fucked out into exhaustion.

Taran fell asleep and both father and daughter woke up very late. Taran kissed his daughter tasting her sweet taste of morning mouth as she relished the taste of her father's morning mouth. After lazing and allowing themselves to wake up. Taran picked his lovely daughter and took her to bathroom. Neelima sat on the commode and let loose a torrential stream of urine as her bladder was full from last night's drinks. Taran knelt and put his hand on the warm stream and licked his fingers greedily. He put his tongue in the stream and lapped up as much as he could like a puppy drinking messily from a tap. Once her pee dribbled and stopped. Taran stood up ready to pee. Neelima pulled on her father's cock, "Daddy, mujhay bahut zoar se tuttee aaiyee hai." She pulled him closer tugging on his monster cock and then put her dainty hands on his strong hips, started to pee all over her breasts and he allowed her few mouthfuls.

Taran enjoyed the aroma as his daughter evacuated her rectum and sounds as her rectal offerings dropped noisily in the water. Once Neelima had moved most of her shit out and was waiting for the last small amount to finish she dropped the bombshell, "Daddy, I have worked out the way that we can start family." Neelima said it with straight face rubbing her father's cock on her face as if she was talking about buying a car.

Taran gasped and sputtered few words before he could articulate any sensible phrases Neelima raised her hand and said, "We have discussed that we can. It was always the timing. I have now figured out a way. It will have to involve Manu and chachu."

She slowly delineated the so called scheme. Taran wondered how it could fall in place. The thought of seeing his beloved daughter and lover walking around with pregnant belly filled him with love and happiness.

He added, "Neelu beta, our society is cruel. If either of you get hurt we will never forgive ourselves. You know I love you and you are the woman in my life for as long you wish to be. But I still think as your father and do not want to make decisions that may change your life even more."

Neelima's eyes flashed, "Daddy, we both promised that you will never doubt my love for you and commitment to be with you. If you believe that then any trouble that comes our way we will face it together."

Taran immediately was contrite and kissed his daughter's face, "Neelu betu, sorry. But without involving your grandparents there is no way it would work out."

Neelima said with more confidence then she felt, "Daadu and Naanu would understand after initial explosion. I suspect daadeemaa would be the crunch person. Let us convince chachu to take Manu over your weekend adventure as there is no need for taking silly women for sex for chachu and we can work out the details."

Taran gave up as his daughter had proven more than once that her intuitive decisions always worked and her human reading was uncanny.

Taran and Neelima finished their morning ablutions and shower and headed for delayed brunch.


Manavi sat on the toilet just vacated by her father as she added her rectal contents to her father's. Her face was buried in her father's heavily muscled hairy ass as she licked it clean. As she finished, she started the conversation as her father digested the whole scenario that two brothers were now committed to their lovely daughters both as their fathers and lovers.

"Daddy, do you think I can join you all when you guys go to the cabin."

"Manu, of course. Taran and I now can stop putting up with silly socialites."

Vikram and Manavi barely finished their breakfast when Neelima walked in purposefully and kissed her uncle with full open kiss and kissed Manu as well. She chided her uncle, "Chachu, I am sorry but I need to take you daughter away even if you were getting ready to plunder her beauty after breakfast. We girls need to discuss something important."

Vikram laughed, "Neelu beta, if you are going to criticise our excessive desire blame it on the divine beauty that our daughters possess. We are two mortal fathers enthralled with you two angels."

Neelima and Manavi gushed and kissed Vikram. They both left soon and Vikram actually worked for the first time that weekend.


Manavi was soon in full agreement with her sister as she explained, "Neelu, I can keep the marriage charade with Rohit for as long as we need. Rohit would only be grateful, bless him. What about your uni?'

"I have decided that I will only work from home," Neelima confided, "I want you to use your degree and I will look after the babies and home and write and try to publish from home."

Manavi knew that her beautiful sister never spoke anything without thinking it through and once made up her mind would see it through whatever the cost. They all had same Singh genes capable of immense strength and love.

Suddenly both sisters fell into each other's arms and started to cry. It was the release of anxiety, apprehension of years of hidden desires as they both pursued their men they loved beyond the words and social taboos.


Life always changes plans or almost always. There erupted a crisis in Brazilian sector of family enterprise. The CEO was arrested for making fraudulent deals and embezzling millions. The papers were going mad. Their head of law firm flew there immediately there and suggested that both Taran and Vikram join them there. They both apologised to their daughters and nieces.

Manavi noticed with pretend sadness, "You guys have all planned it just that I was going to go as well."

No one took her seriously and laughed.

Neelima wagged her dainty little finger and said, "Both of you behave in Brazil. We do not want to see any hanky-panky with those gorgeous Brazilian women."

Taran and Vikram and kissed their daughters and smiled. Their love filled faces showed that they would rather die than do anything to hurt their beautiful daughters and lovers.

They both learnt that Neelima and Manavi would visit their grandparents while they were away. Their fathers promised to join them on their return if they were still there.


Neelima rang their maternal grandfather first. He was a widower and lived seventy miles south of their paternal grandparents in the northwest hills of northern mountain chain.

Naresh Prasad Thakur almost yelled with happiness as he heard the beautiful voice of his granddaughter. He was even more happy as she discussed their visit.

"Nanaa jee can we come across for few days? We plan to visit Dadaa and Daadee jee as well."

Nanaa was thrilled to bits as he said, "Why don't you girls come with me and your Dadaa jee to the lake cabin. We are going fishing and may even go hunting."

Both girls loved those trips.

Neelima all of a sudden realised that this may work out even better for the difficult discussion ahead.

"Nanu, can I ring you later after discussing with Manu with final plans."

"I will not move an inch away from this phone until you ring, beta." Nanaajee could not control his happiness at the thought of their granddaughters' visit, "I am going to ring Rudra and bhabhee and let them know."


Neelima was soon in the other mansion and in deep discussion with Manavi, "Manu do you think if we separate it may work out better?"

Manavi agreed, "Neelu, Naanu and Daadu would eat out of you hand. Daadee may use you younger age as an excuse to dismiss the issue."

Both agreed that both would fly to their Dadaa and Daadee's house, as it was where their Nanaa would fly as well. Manu and then would stay behind with their daadee as she never went for these trips.

Nanaa was delighted as he blew kisses on phone to both.

Ganga made all the arrangements. He knew right away as he saw the looks on the girls' faces that all would be ideally well if it already was not.


Neelima took a detour to see Janaki. She walked in after knocking. She knew Ganga Baba was in the main house. She shouted 'Janu Buaa' as she walked from one room to other she heard her as soon as she walked in the bedroom, "In here Neelu."

Neelima found Janaki in bubble bath covered to her neck.

She sat on the side of huge Jacuzzi bath and kissed Janaki on her lips, "Janu Buaa, Manu and I are going to visit Daadu and Naanu."

Janaki immediately understood that this was an important information.

Neelima picked up the natural scrubber, "Janu Buaa, shall I do your back?"

Janaki smiled and sat up exposing her enormous imposing beautiful breasts as they were covered with suds and drooped alluringly with their weight. Neelima felt heat rushing into her groins as she feasted on Janaki's beautiful breasts. It was not missed on Janaki.

She bent forward and held the bath handles to keep steady as Neelima massaged her back with sea scrubber.

Neelima used slow rotating motion carrying it on inside the water including top of Janaki's equally imposing and beautiful ass, "I have not had a chance to tell you, things have worked out between chachu and Manu. Janu Buaa, your back is done lean back and I will do you front."

Janaki somehow knew the essence of Neelima's message, "Neelu, try to talk to Daadu and Naanu together without Daadee jee."

Neelima started the same slow massage on Janaki's handsome shoulders and front of her neck, "You are right," she gushed, "Manu and I have decided exactly that."

"Janu Buaa I came to discuss it all last night," Neelu's hand moved over the top of the magnificent slope of Janaki's right breast, "Ganga Baba was here so I did not disturb you."

Janaki realised Neelima is thanking her for the inspiration she might have got out of her conversation with her father. Janaki's moved her face to Neelima's as she slowly rubbed her magnificent breast and kissed her on lips, "Neelu, you both are going to be as happy as I am sure, I will be. You both have made the right decision."

Neelima dropped the scrub and her bare hands massaged Janaki's slopes of massive breasts and soon found the nipple inside the bubble-covered bath. Neelima rubbed her palms over Janaki's nipple making her gasp. Janaki opened her mouth and pushed her tongue inside Neelima's mouth. Neelima put one arm around Janaki's neck to pull her mouth into hers. Her other hand rubbed Janaki's breasts one after other. Neelima's hand moved steadily under water to find the lush growth of Janaki's pubic hair. She used her index finger to separate the hair and find Janaki's soft, pussy opening.

Janaki gasped as her tender cunt was pried open by Neelima's finger, "Neelu, yesterday Papa was a bit savage and my cunt is a bit sore.'

Neelima kissed her deeply, "Janu Buaa, we all are blessed with virile fathers. Sore cunt and ass are our destiny."

Neelima was now rubbing Janaki's clitoris making her breathe faster and faster. Neelima pushed two and then three fingers in Janaki's cunt to fuck her and continued to rub her clitoris. Janaki was trying to push her hips onto Neelima's fingers as she felt her climax looming large over her.

Neelima pushed Janaki's head back with her mouth and filled older woman's open mouth with her saliva. Janaki swallowed the sweet saliva and moaned as she came thrashing the water with her feet. Neelima kept the kiss and finger fucking going until Janaki recovered fully from her orgasm.

Janaki kissed Neelima tenderly, "I am always here for you both if you need me."

Neelima kissed her on lips and then on her beautiful nose, "Janu Buaa, I know. We too are here for you all the way."

Neelima dried Janaki as she stood up exposing her voluptuous full handsome body to Neelima, "Janu Buaa, if I had a cock you would be in trouble."

Janaki laughed, "Neelu beti, once you are back we will see."

Janaki wished Neelima best with a kiss.


The private plane landed on the strip shared by private plane owners and local small army base from colonial times. Neelima and Manavi could barely keep their anxiety in check, as they knew how important their grandparents' support was.

Both girls came out and looked for the loving figure of their Daadu. They both saw him as he spotted them and all three waved like mad. The girls walked briskly towards a very tall man over six feet and with broad shoulders. He had a broad chest and his belly was pronounced under his white cotton shirt tucked into blue jeans covering his big strong hips and enormously strong thighs. He had silver white hair and a thick moustache to match. There was not a single dark hair in the thick curly hair that he combed back. He had an extremely good looking face and his mature age of sixty-nine years added grace and gravitas to make him look even more handsome. He opened his huge arms and both girls vanished in his big broad chest as he folded his arms to protect them from everything world could throw. The girls cried 'Daadu, Daadu' repeatedly and Rudra Raj Singh kissed the top of their heads again and again trying his best not to cry.

Daadu took them to a large four-wheel drive and soon was engulfed in the controversy of which of his granddaughter would sit in front with him. The girls fought and ultimately agreed that Manavi would sit in front but Neelu would get to sit in his lap during dinnertime first.

Both girls competed for their grandfathers' lap whenever they came to stay and would occupy that throne even during meals. Their mums forever shaking their head in mock exasperation.

They reached the ranch sprawled over four hundred acres of hills, woods, and rolling grassy knolls. The house built with pine, logwood, and careful mix of mortar was splendid result of excellent architect giving Rudra and his wife Shalini a house with seven bedrooms three servants' quarters and indoor swimming pool. It was a palace in wilderness and yet close to everywhere they would like to be.

As Daadu turned the car in the driveway, his driver came complaining that he should have taken him rather than drive himself.

The girls came out to find their loving grandmother eagerly waiting in the porch. They both ran towards her. Shalini Raj Singh was an unimaginably beautiful woman with silver hair to reflect her well spent sixty-six years. She was as tall as the girls and stood regally with a tearful happy exquisitely beautiful face as her granddaughters ran into her arms. The girls kissed their grandmother's face and all three would not let go one another. Daadu watched with a lump in his throat at this beautiful loving union, "Come on Shalu, let the girls in. They must be tired."

All moved in. The girls were rushed to the refreshment as Daadu and Daadee watched them gulp fresh buttermilk and gobble home made sweets and savouries, "Daadee jee, you have outdone yourself," both girls gushed with full mouths making both Daadu and daadee laugh with happiness that they were blessed with these two divine beautiful loving granddaughters. Daadu looked at his ravishingly beautiful wife of forty-eight years who looked as beautiful in a pale saree with white blouse filled with overgenerously large breasts, doing justice to her buxom chest.

They all settled down catching up with this and that. Evening came without warning as servants started to mill around inquiring about dinner menu, drinks etc. Daadee ordered both girls to freshen up as she gave instructions to the cook about the dinner. The head maid showed the girls their individual bedroom suites. Daadu was instructed to find his best red and white wine for dinner.

Soon girls were down fresh after a shower smelling of fragrant soap and mild perfume. Neelima kissed their grandmother as Manavi sat close to their grandfather and soon snuggled into his arms with her face on his wide chest.

The drinks were poured and the loving four members of family enjoyed the pleasure of sharing their love through trivia and serious. Whatever the discussion their love showed through. The dinner was delicious as they all declared that the lamb was the best ever.

Their Daadee warned them, "Don't tell Ganga that otherwise he will fire the poor chef in city."

Red wine and white wine were consumed as the courses arrived. They sat down with desserts and cognac as their lovely evening merged into late night. Daadu was asked to go to bed as he had refused driver to take them to the lake cabin and was driving himself.

Daadee asked, "Neelu beti, Manu bitiyaa, you may be tired go and change for bed."

Manavi said, "Sure daadeemaa, if you are not sleepy shall we take the wine to our room and talk."

Daadee smiled, "Why don't you go and change and I will join you. I do not want to disturb your Daadu twice."

Shalini joined her smiling granddaughters in hand woven loose pale kaftans she had bought for them. She was complimented for a score of lovely kaftans she had bought for them.

Shalini was still in her evening clothes, Neelima quickly brought another kaftan and suggested she should make herself comfortable.

Neelima and Manavi watched as their grandmother took her sari off. There was no denying her beauty was not dimmed. Her blouse, as she unbuttoned it, revealed two enormous, soft breasts barley contained in a soft cotton bra. Her shoulders and arms were plump with age. Her belly bulged with a loose extra fold of skin on her waist but added to her beauty and grace. Shalini undid the petticoat cord and let it fall to the ground and stepped out of it. The girls saw her generous bottom spilling out of her cotton panty. Her silver white pubic hair was escaping from the edges. The stretch marks over lower belly, her heavy thighs with signs of extra weight and cellulite made her unbelievably handsome. She was every inch a woman and both girls wished and thought they would be happy if they looked half as beautiful as their daadee at her age when they were naked in front of their fathers.

Shalini donned the kaftan and joined her granddaughters on the bed, who made space in middle.

Soon they were talking. The girls in no time put their heads on either of her thighs as their grandmother lovingly stroked their hair and talked. Shalini not even once brought up the subject of Manavi's sudden return from a failing marriage.

It was after midnight and daadee yawned daintily and suggested they sleep.

Neelima kissed her and said mischievously, "Daadee, sorry. I may have to make up for keeping this beautiful lady away from Daadu. He may not forgive me for what he had missed tonight.'

Shalini kissed Neelima, "Neelu beta. You should know your Daadu better. He would be up in a flash if he desired anything."

Manavi kissed her grandmother as she elegantly glided out of the room.

Manavi kissed Neelima goodnight, "Neelu, daadee is so beautiful."

Neelima kissed her sister again, "Manu, you would be as beautiful if not more when her age."

Manavi kissed her sister back and found her Neelima's mouth open and soon her tongue glided in savouring the taste of her mouth, with flavours of wine, delicious dinner.

Neelima pulled her sister to the bed, "I don't want to sleep alone. There is no point in sleeping alone in these giant beds. You will occupy one third the space than daddy."

Manavi said, "Ditto."

Both sisters jumped back in the bed and turned to hold each other in arms preparing to sleep, night abuzz with hope, pine fragrant mountain air filled with promise.


Morning breakfast was a treat. Their daadee prepared a rustic breakfast that the girls ate heartily.

They all went for a walk for girls to see some of the estate. Their maternal grandfather was due to arrive at about eleven thirty.

The girls were out on the porch as they waited for their Naanu to come. The driver pulled up at about noon and soon a huge, man built like battle tank jumped out with his arms wide open as both girls shrieked 'Naanu' repeatedly as they ran into the arms of this hugely built man with longish swept back almost white hair, handsome, gracefully aged manly face covered with nicely controlled beard and moustache every bit as silver white. Both girls were lifted off the ground as their giant maternal grandfather held them up in each arm like little babies and swung them around few times and then he put them down and kisses each one many times with choked voice.

Shalini came out and gently put her sweet small hand on the massive arm of her brother in law and kissed him, "Naari bhaiyaa, good to see you."

Naresh kissed his sister in law back, "Shalu bhabhee, have you seen how beautiful our little angles have grown."

Both girls beamed as they were modest in every way, but like all offsprings, both thrived on their parents and grandparents' compliments.

Shalini insisted her brother in law had some refreshment before men set off for lake cabin with Neelima. Shalini had mothered his brother in law all years they had known.

When his twin daughters befriended her sons all knew they would marry. Her heart was filled with love as she took her two divinely beautiful future daughters in law in her arms. Their mother had passed away when they were just fifteen. Their father had brought them up and now at twenty, when they met her sons were so beautiful, and graceful as if a romantic poet's imagination had come alive. She mothered them and their father equally. She loved this giant man who though broken hearted never remarried and his daughters showed class and elegance.

Two hours later the fully loaded off roader set off leaving Manavi and her grandmother on porch, "Daadee, this will give us two girls to catch up without messy boys and a tomboy."

Shalini beamed, she always missed her husband even he were to be away for a day, now she also missed Neelima and her brother in law who came and left for the trip, "Manu beta, definitely. We can get up to all kind of mischief. Neelu, Daadu and Naanu would regret going away." Her words would prove to be prophetic.

"Daadeemaa, shall we go out for a walk and then I shall prepare your bath as I used to before," Manavi kissed her beautiful grandmother on her nose.

Shalini nodded and they both went in to change into appropriate clothing and shoes.


4X4 thundered across the rough terrain towards the lake where the servants a day before already stocked their large cabin with all necessities. Naanu tried to catch up with all the details and Neelima chattered like a ten years old as her lovely two grandfathers always made her feel happy and little.

It was nearly three hours drive when they reached the cabin. In fact it was like a log bungalow rather than cabin. It had a three en suite bedrooms and a large open floored bathroom to one side of a huge living room. The huge farmhouse style kitchen/dining and utility and a small office was on the other side.

The so called cabin had all the modern luxuries. Even though the electricity had been connected the estate manager insisted on maintaining a powerful generator. A little distance away was the stock rooms where deep freezer, fishing and hunting equipment, wood, oils and diesel were stored.

They soon settled down. Neelima had fond memories of this place. As she had run here when tiny and then while growing up. She could hear the laughter of her mother and her aunt as two tireless girls ran around. She laughed as she recalled when her mother or aunt would sit in the laps of her father or father in law to tease one of them that their lap was occupied and both girls playfully tried to pull them off.

Neelima felt two strong arms came around her from behind pulling her back to a strong chest, "What is on my beautiful granddaughter's mind?" her Daadu kissed her hair.

"Daadu, I remember mummy, auntie and you and Naanu here so many times.'

"Yes, yes I remember two little girls who have vanished now,"

"Daadu, we will always be little girls for you and Naanu," Neelima turned to face her grandfather within his arms and rose on her toes to kiss him on his lips.

Daadu kissed his granddaughter on the tip of her nose.

Naanu had a brought in wood for fire when night set in.

The fishing gear was prepared. Neelima was as good as any in getting fishing rods ready. They got things sorted and unpacked. This time there was a bedroom for each. It was dark soon. Neelima said, "It is quite warm. Shall we put on something comfortable? We are not going out now?" Both men nodded and expressed one by one they rather sit and hear their lovely granddaughter's voice than wander out.

They all took a quick shower and came out in comfortable clothes. Both men were in white lungi and nothing else. Naanu and Daadu looked even bigger as their pronounced paunch stuck out above the lungi. Their massive hairy chest and belly made them look like retired wrestlers.

Neelima had put on light yellow kaftan that her grandmother bought for her. She left bra and panties off knowing with fire and cooking soon the cabin would be very warm. She felt her large breasts moved freely making her yearn for her father. Whenever her father left for few days Neelima missed with a physical ache. She looked even more ravishing in the loose kaftan that filled out at right places evoking what more of her beauty lied under the loose kaftan.

Daadu took out the hand ground prime beef burgers, from cattle reared on his farm, fish fillets and greens, with frozen roasted potatoes. He also brought a frozen apple pie his wife had made.

He asked in general, "Beer or wine."

Naanu looked at Neelima, she replied, "Can we have beer first. We can have wine with dinner."

Naanu started the fire, more for atmosphere as the days were still far from cold but winter chill was in the outside air.

They all moved into the kitchen and Daadu prepared the salad with help from both as the burgers and fish thawed close to fire. He chose log fire burner for cooking.

Naanu put on classical music. All three talked moving from adult serious conversation about politics, philosophy and indulgent, affectionate trivia between grandfathers and lovely granddaughter seamlessly.

Dinner was ready as the kitchen was filled with smell of meat and cooking. Neelima set up the table at one end of the massive twelve-seater rustic solid teak table. The whole food was put on the tables along with condiments. Naanu opened a bottle of French red wine.

Soon two were bickering whose lap be graced by their granddaughter.

Neelima shouted them down, "Age would decide," she noticed Daadu smiled assuming she meant seniority, and he had two years of head start on Naanu, "young ones first, as you always said Daadu," Neelima finished with a grin and after kissing pouting Daadu sat on her Naanu's lap who was smiling as if he had won some coveted trophy. Food was served with laughter and loving comments filling the kitchen.

Neelima pulled her kaftan without any consciousness up over her thighs as she found that it did not allow her legs to separate to sit astride her Naanu's massive thighs. Neelima felt without noticing her maternal grandfather's very bulky groin evidently filled with his overgenerous male privates. Neelima's breasts moved wildly as she laughed making for some reason accentuated by her loose kaftan. None of the individuals noticed these nuances of three healthy bodies. If anyone wanted to, would have noticed that Neelima's glorious thighs were exposed and her kaftan now rode high on her thighs to even give a glimpse of the lush, lovely, hair covered soft, fragrant treasure hidden between them.

Naanu fed her granddaughter as always. She too fed him as she did when little and not so little. Wine flowed. Neither of her grandfathers ventured to ask Neelima the important subject she wanted to discuss away from her Daadeemaa. All four men in her family were gentlemen to the core.

Food once finished they moved the leftovers into the incinerator and put the dishes in the washer. Desserts were taken in the living room now warm with lovely fire making their choice of clothing very apt. Naanu settled side of U shape sofa around the fire and Daadu on the other side. Neelima brought her dessert and wine as her Daadu chimed, "It is my turn now Neelu beta. Your Naanu can not complain now."

Neelima looked lovingly at her Naanu and laughed when he pouted and conceded. She sat in her Daadu's lap. He finished her dessert gave her empty bowl to her grandfather who put it on the side table behind the backrest and sipped her wine as they all discussed first the slump in economy and briefly their own Brazilian CEO problem and then social impact it would have.

Neelima was responding to her Naanu's point when she inquired, "Daadu can I have one spoon of you pie." when she did not hear any answer and Naanu laughed. She turned back to see her Daadu frozen with the spoon in his mouth as he had just put the last spoon in his mouth. Neelima groaned like a child and held her Daadu's face, "Open your mouth, Daadu," and he did. Neelima put her mouth on his and used his tongue to pull the pie towards her mouth. Sensing her struggle Daadu pushed it with his tongue in her mouth as she swallowed it greedily and said, "Thank you sir, very kind."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.