Back Home for Good
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hot incestuous love blossoms between daughters and fathers who are brothers.The grandparents are involved soon. Fathers try to grapple with the desire of their daughters to start family with their fathers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Around the same time as Taran was waiting for his beautiful daughter to come, his brother was deep in contemplation as he stood ready for the diner date, middle of his formal living area in his bedroom suite. Vikram Raj Singh was two years older and one inch taller than his brother. He had same curly hair swept back. His heavily muscled frame belied the grace and ease of his movements as he slowly moved up and down absentmindedly looking at the bookshelves.

He felt miserable and somehow responsible that his only daughter was back from states with a failed marriage- one that he thought was premature for her.

Vikram felt guilty that he sent Manavi away that the age of sixteen for education to states delegating the responsibility to his old family friends, Mohit and Meena Sharma, instead of looking after her and bringing her up himself. She was a brilliant scholar and finished management from Harvard. She married their son Rohit Sharma but within eight months they separated amicably no one knew the reason. Manavi retuned two weeks ago. She was trying to be happy as if it was a minor mishap of life and that made him cry inside.

Manavi refused to discuss the reasons and apologised that she caused her father grief by making wrong decision. Vikram's heart could burst that his precious daughter put his feelings above her own. Vikram reminisced the fateful day that changed the lives of father and daughter, perhaps, forever.

It was nearly one years after the death of brothers' wives Manavi was about to turn fifteen and was getting used to the idea that her loving mother has gone forever and she and her adorable father would have to look after each other. It was a year before Taran and Vikram started the ritual of their weekend every month or so.

Vikram had started relying on evening drinks that much more and slowly his communications with his daughter deteriorated as he turned more inwards. Neelima was barely twelve. Manavi was a precocious child and more precocious teenager. She never rebelled and seemed to have all the answers to her growing years without ever faltering. Brothers' parents of course did make a difference. Manavi was precocious in her physical development and she developed breasts very early and added with her mature demeanour she could easily pass of as a girl three or four years older than her age.

She possessed all the beauty of her mother and her aunt. She had same truant long wavy curly hair as her mother had. Her eyes were very light brown and she was already three inches over five feet and growing. Vikram could see her mother in her. Even her voice had started taking the same soft modulation that Mimansha, her mother had.

Manavi grew even more close to him after the tragedy and he felt and her presence meant a constant reminder of her dead mother. Taran perhaps escaped this torment, as Neelima was a child.

Vikram loved the ground his wife and daughter walked on. Their one frown would send him to distraction. Mimansha often joked that he had started to care for her even more since Manavi came into their lives.

Manavi started to join him in his bed very many mornings, as she liked to do all during her child hood. The ache and void that had become Vikram's life since his wife's side of his bed remained empty every time his hand went to find his beautiful wife so that he could make her scream with an early morning fuck. Unbeknown to both Manavi had stood outside the door many a morning as Vikram fucked or buggered his wife into exhaustion.

Father and daughter loved each other with all their being but the ghost of one person they both loved equally seemed to haunt them in a different way. Vikram cursed himself silently as he recalled that fateful evening that changed or started it all Vikram was on to his tenth scotch of the night as he waited for sleep or exhaustion to overcome him so tat he could erase yet another night from his life. The ache of not able to hold his beautiful wife, rip her clothes off to take her in any way he pleased and anytime he pleased. Vikram could not extinguish the fire in his loins, which was only meant for his wife. It was close to eleven and the bedroom lights were dim his glass of scotch was full and his mind was numb with his thoughts and alcohol.

He could swear that his wife had retuned from bathroom as Manavi walked softly with her hair framing her exquisitely beautiful face. The sheer silk pajamas she was wearing heightened her full frame. There was no mistaking that even in that dim light she was already on her way to turn into an unbelievably beautiful voluptuous woman. Vikram could almost cry.

Manavi softly climbed on to the bed and sat next her father against the headboard. She without a word put her arms around her father and first kissed him on his forehead and then on his cheek as she gently brought his face close to her chest as if he was her child. She whispered, "Daddy, I will always love you. Please do not push me away. I will always look after you."

Vikram buried his face in his daughter's silk shirt and started to cry something he never did in front of his precious daughter. He cried silently as his tears soaked the front of her shirt. He could feel her sobs as she buried her face in his hair. Both remained locked for an eternity as their deep pain came rushing out. It was the catharsis Vikram probably was waiting for at a subconscious level.

"Daddy ... Daddy," Manavi whispered like a mantra softly into her father's hair. Vikram slowly lifted his face and wrapped her arms around his daughter with divine beauty. Her face was wet with tears as probably was his. Manavi melted into her father's arms. Vikram kissed his daughter all over her face and kissed all the wet tears he could. Manavi also held her father's face in her small beautiful hands and kissed him all over as a mother would kiss child who had fallen and hurt himself.

Their shared grief and love merged into one as at some stage Manavi's lips found her father's lips and they both remained locked as if unable to move.

Manavi whispered with her lips locked onto her father's, "Daddy, I love you Daddy."

Vikram arms tightened around his daughter's beautiful body and he crushed his mouth on to hers. He kissed her with an open mouth over her whispering open mouth. In no moment in time anyone knew how Manavi's arms went around her father's neck and her father's tongue found the sweet mouth of his daughter. Manavi never kissed as a woman in her life instinctively knew and her tongue found her father's inquisitive tongue and they both sucked on to each other's tongues as their saliva flowed from one mouth to another. Manavi moved his hands all over her father's broad naked back. Vikram and Manavi kissed for an eternity as Manavi's hands roamed all over her father's back, chest and belly. She found one of his hand and held it tight with her tiny hand and moved it to her face. Vikram stroked her cheek without breaking the kiss and slowly caressed the soft skin of her neck and his hand fell over her chest and found a well developed young breast pulsating with excitement they both were caught in. Manavi put her hand over his and pressed it over her breast. Vikram turned towards his daughter and slowly pulled her down so that both were now lying on their back with him leaning over his daughter.

Manavi moved his hand down over her tummy until it reached the bottom of her shirt. She guided his and under her pajama shirt. She stopped breathing for a moment as his hand touched the bare skin of her belly and kept on moving upward until it found her breast. Manavi pushed her mouth with surprising force into her father's mouth as his hand covered her breast and slowly rubbing it. Manavi ran her hands all over her father's hairy chest and belly. Her fingers combed the hair on his belly, her hand kept on searching and reached the waist band of his boxers.

Manavi moved her hand with assured manner beyond her years inside her father's boxers until it found her father's monster cock. She pulled the huge cock out of the boxers her hand tiny compared to the monstrous girth of her father's cock. Vikram engulfed her tender breast in his large hand and not so gently squeezed it making her gasp. Her breath was so sweet and fragrant and she was not deterred by his scotch-laden breath.

Vikram leant over her kissing her continuously he freed her breast and moved his had over her soft skin across her belly and soon found its way under the soft elastic of her pajama pants. He found her pussy with soft hairy growth and his finger found her clitoris. Manavi gasped and tightened her hand over her father's monster sized cock. Vikram rubbed her clitoris almost with an urgency that sent Manavi's young body into passion she had never experienced. Vikram kept his fingertip constantly over her clitoris and rubbed it softy, firmly sometime he would pinch it gently but net effect was the same. Manavi was going to experience her first orgasm of her young life. Her hand could barely hold her father's giant penis but somehow she knew what to do. She did her best to take as much as her small hand could and started moving the skin up and down. As her father's finger went wild so did her hand and both were stimulating one another as if they had been together forever. Vikram was now drooling his saliva in Manavi's sweet mouth. Manavi was now moaning loudly and her hand became more confident and insistent in manipulating her father's giant cock.

Vikram felt at home and in love again as his young daughter brought him back to life. He was desperate to come and bring his daughter to an orgasm. They never broke their kiss even for a second. No one realised how long but it but suddenly Manavi whimpered into her father's mouth as her body was torn with her impending orgasm. Vikram also grunted, as his balls felt ready to explode. As if by magic or a miracle Manavi's orgasm exploded inside her young body and her hand automatically squeezed her father's cock and her fingers curled digging her nails into the massive girth of her father's cock. Vikram exploded for the first time in over a year. Manavi bucked as her climax made her body go into spasm. Vikram's multiple spurts covered Manavi's hand completely and his belly and chest. It took almost many minutes for both to recover from their orgasm. Their kiss became less urgent and eventually they broke off. Both remained still for an eternity. Vikram for reason he could never figure out looked at his daughter and said, "You should be in you bed." and got out of bed and locked himself in the bathroom.

After 'cleaning' himself for what seemed like an eternity by the time Vikram came out Manavi had left. Vikram's mind was in turmoil. He knew he had made a mistake and hurt his daughter who loved him and whom he loved and would die rather than see hurt.

Next morning Vikram woke up with a dread but the ghost of his loss exorcised. Manavi kissed him with as normal and treated him as usual. Vikram despite trying to did not bring himself to say anything. Manavi gave all signs that she was expecting her father to talk to her. Days turned into weeks and then into months. Vikram and Taran had fallen into their weekend ritual that was not lost on Manavi. She never asked where her father and uncle went but Vikram somehow knew that she had every idea of what they took for.

Vikram was now convinced Manavi was better off away from him to ensure she was not emotionally harmed again. As if his daughter could read his mind and the turmoil, she made plans and discussed with Vikram. Their closest family friends and business associates for three generations, in America, would become her base for further studies and soon after her sixteenth birthday she flew to states and only came on breaks and then threw the surprise of her marriage, which was kept a simple civil affair. Now she had come back and Vikram felt she was hurting and he believed he was the cause of her hurt and the present debacle. Vikram poured himself a scotch and sipped lost in his own churning thoughts.

Manavi walked in softly as an evening cool breeze and Vikram knew she was in the room even before he heard any sound, "Daddy, sorry, I should have knocked."

Vikram turned to see a picture of sheer divine unblemished beauty. Manavi, like her cousin sister Neelima, had inherited the grace and beauty of her mother and her twin sister. Her hair was long waves of curls, her face was perfection that only nature can manage. Unadorned by any makeup her skin radiated and even when she was not smiling her light brown eyes and gentle soft mouth appeared to smile. She was wearing a simple light cream salwar-kurta with a white hand woven cotton dupatta. Her loose kameez failed to hide her full, large breasts and probably made them look more attractive as there was no attempt to make them pronounced in her attire. Her full rounded waist flared to her hips and her long kurta over her salwar did nothing to detract from her voluptuous bottom leading on to full thighs of a healthy woman. She never wore high-heeled shoes. Her beautiful feet were encased in simple leather woven sandals. Her toes were unpainted and were dainty. She looked a ravishing beauty in any one's book.

Manavi disturbed the thoughts of her father, "Daddy shall we go. Otherwise we will be late for our dinner table."

"Oh, yes of course. Sorry I was miles away," Vikram rung his butler and escorted Manavi out to the waiting car. Chauffeur opened the door as they slipped inside. The restaurant Vikram had booked for the dinner was in an exclusive club and he meant to atone for all the last few years and probably get Manavi to talk about her personal life while she was away. They both made small talk about this and that. As they were approaching the turn to the club, Manavi asked softly out of the conversation's run, "Dad, Kyaa aap or chachu next weekend par out of town hain?"

Vikram froze for a moment and was saved as car turned into the entrance. The liveried doorman opened the car door and Vikram waited for Manavi to come around. As they both walked in Manavi apologised, " Sorry daddy, I should not have pried into your personal plans."

As the lounge customers looked at an extremely tall, handsome, strong man walk in with a most beautiful young woman who even at five inches over five feet barely reached his shoulders but both stunned the eyes with their physical perfection. Vikram grunted some kind of awkward does not matter and do not worry type response.

The effect of her daughter's presence on the members in that exclusive plush lounge was not lost on Vikram but he was oblivious of the effect that he also had on the observers. Manavi similarly appreciated that all women and many men were impressed by her father's presence but did not took notice of the profound effect her presence and ethereal beauty added to that impression.

They were taken by the maitre de to their exclusive dining enclosure, which almost was their own personal dining room. Money talked here and the kind of money Singh family had pretty much ruled.

The dinner was pleasant and wine was good. Manavi kept the conversation flowing as easily as her mother used to saving Vikram in all sort of gatherings. They talked economy, politics and other social issues.

As the plates were being cleared, Vikram poured some red wine in Manavi's glass, "Manu, are you going to take up management work here or in states?" Vikram kicked himself mentally as soon he made this utterly undiplomatic opening.

"Daddy that is not what you want to discuss?" Manavi, said gently looking down at her hands. Vikram wanted rest of the world to vanish so that he could hold this divine beauty, which was his daughter, in his arms and protect her from any and every ill.

"Munnoo, I am really sorry. Not for my gaffe but for everything. " Vikram called her Munnoo only when alone and had not called her by that affectionate name since the death of her mother. He put his large hand over hers. Manavi looked up her eyes were bright and Vikram knew she had a tear that she will not let out in public.

"Munnoo, I was not sure if I did not hurt you that night. I should have been the one looking after you not the other way around. I would die to ... make you and your ... mom happy and ... and after losing her I ... I ... failed you," Vikram's heavy voice trailed off as hit choked on his emotions.

Manavi, held his large hand in her small beautiful hands and lifted it to her lips and kissed it three times, "No daddy, you never failed. Our pain was too much and I am as much to be blamed. I took a easy way out."

"No Manu, I should have kept you with me not let you grow up away from me. I have lost five years of your life that I will never know. I deserve that punishment."

Manavi understood the agony of her father, "Daddy, I understood what you were going through. I did not make it easy by hiding what needed to be said. I thought if I was away you would not have to deal with the extra burden of my lack of adjustment."

"I love you Munnoo, I could not understand how to do the right thing." Vikram felt his heart would burst.

They both sensed the hovering maitre de, Vikram waved his hand. He knew no one would come until maitre de would receive his sign to come.

"Daddy, Rohit is gay." Manavi said simply and as a matter of fact.

"What? You knew from start?"

"Yes dad. I felt for his father and mother. He is a close friend of mine. I wanted to ... to ... somehow show that you could lose me ... sorry. It was a sham. I wanted to make Sharma uncle happy, he became my surrogate father and I wanted to see him happy."

"Manu beta, how can I undo all that? I can only ask for your forgiveness. That night should not have happened. I was a bad father. I did not protect my little baby."

"No, never," Manavi said emphatically and kissed his and again, "you are not and never were a bad father. We both made mistake and took wrong ways to work things out."

Manavi slowly looked up as her hands gripped Vikram's hand tighter, "Daddy, please never apologise for that night. That was not the mistake we made. That night is the most precious memory of my life."

Vikram thought his heart would burst out of his chest, "Munnoo, I ... I ... so sorry ... Munnoo I am really sorry."

"Daddy I love you. You were in fact looking after me. You should not be sorry," Manavi's voice became somber and dipped, "Daddy, I wanted that night to happen. I would have wanted that night to happen. Daddy I had not gone away I would have complicated your life. I cannot take you away from existence."

Vikram sat in silence and looked the most beautiful being, his mind was churning and his heart was racing. He did not want to lose the most precious person in his life.

"Manu, I have never regretted that night only my lack of confidence that what it could do to you. Manu do not leave me. Life without you is a constant pain. The thought that you were ... er ... aa ... someone else's pers ... woman ... that you were not my ... that you belonged to someone else killed me."

Manavi could cry seeing this giant of a man struggling to say what he felt, "Daddy, you will never lose me. I will only go away if you would say so."

Manavi kissed her father's hand again, "Daddy I could embarrass you by crying. May we go home please?"

Vikram demeanour changed into a model of galvanised active person, he waved his hand and maitre de appeared in no time, "Please apologise to chef that we cannot stay for the desserts. Dinner was wonderful, our compliments to him. Would you call for our car please."

Soon the car was racing out of city to Singh family's rural retreat. Vikram put his arm around Manavi as he kissed her audacity, "Manu, this is the happiest day since your mother came into my life."

"That makes two of us dad," Manavi rubbed her cheek against her father's jacket.

They both relished their closeness.

Back inside their house as they reached Manavi's bedroom suite, they both stalled. Manvi's hand was on her father's strong arm and her face was up looking at his either to say goodnight and kiss him or to see what he would say. Time stopped.

"Manu beta, do you want to have some wine with me if not sleepy." Vikram was and felt awkward.

Manavi smiled, "Daddy, to stay up with you I will forgo sleep any day."

Vikram kissed her upturned face and lips gently.

They both walked into Vikram's bedroom site. Manavi and Vikram settled down in the personal sitting area and AV room.

Vikram opened a vintage merlot, brought two glasses and sat close to Manavi on the enormous sofa. They both sipped wine in silence. Both were locked into inertia.

Suddenly both started to speak together and then laughed.

"You first daddy."

"I am a bit embarrassed now. Manu you have grown as beautifully as I thought. You look exactly as your mom when I met her in university."

"Thank you daddy. In fact I am quite nervous now whether to say what I was going to say," Manavi quickly gulped her wine and emptied her glass, "hope you will not be offended?"

"Nothing you will say or do will ever offend me, Munnoo." Vikram placed his glass on the side table and kissed his daughter to emphasise what he just said, "so what were you saying... ?"

"Umm ... Um ... I cannot forget the warmth of your b ... bo ... body when I put my hand on it that night. I have stayed awake in bed many nights just thinking about it, its enormous size and how it could have been different..." Manavi's voice choked.

Vikram sat still and then ever so deliberately he took Manavi's glass from her hand and kept it on the side table. As he turned back Manavi was standing right behind him and he turned right into her. His arms went around her of their own accord. He held her tight, "Manu betu, I have agonized and dreamt of the warmth of your hands on me ever since," and lowered his lips to hers. As if a spark of electricity ignited a forest fire, or two meteorites collided into kaleidoscopic explosion.

Manavi stood on her toes and crushed her mouth on to her father's. Vikram opened his mouth and pushed his tongue into sweet, warm moist mouth of his beautiful daughter. Their tongues rubbed against each other. Both were trying to taste inside of other's mouth. Vikram's saliva ran into Manavi's mouth as he stood above her. His large hands rubbed her back over her kurta. His hands continued downwards and rested on her voluptuous ass and he pulled her towards him forcefully as his hands gripped her both ass cheeks in his large strong hands, nearly lifting her clear of the floor.

Manavi's found her head swirling with desire that she had kept locked and nurtured all these years. She pushed her mouth even more into her father's as she hung on to his strong neck with both her arms. Vikram lifted her up in holding her by her ass and moved back towards the sofa. He fell back on the sofa with Manavi still glued to his body. He turned to left and Manavi found herself lying on her back and her massive, strong father continued to kiss her as she felt more and more giddy and woozy with the rising passion that her father's kiss generated.

Manavi put her both arms around her father's neck to keep his mouth glued to hers as if he would vanish, if she were to release him for a second.

Manavi felt her father's hands all over her belly. His hand kept on trailing down until he found the free end of her kurta. He pushed his hand underneath and brought it back over her belly and stroked the skin gently making her gasp inside his mouth.

Vikram rubbed his daughter's belly and moved his hand over her chest en route to what it was actually seeking. Soon his hand was covering her left breast over her thin cotton bra and his hand slowly moved all over her large, overgenerous breast barely contained by her bra. Manavi felt her mind would explode. Her breathing was getting more and more erratic and laboured, "Daddy ... daddy ... daddy ... daddy," she whispered again and again inside her father's mouth as his tongue continued to seek every millimeter of inside of her mouth.

Vikram desperately wanted to feel his daughter's breast and he pushed her bra up and grabbed her overflowing left breast in his large hand and softly massaged it. Manavi shook as if a current has passed through her. Her father's strong hand over her exposed breast made her feel weak and she could feel her pussy getting wet by second and her nipples became tight and rigid, her breathing more ragged.

Vikram gently rubbed her nipple with his palm and took as much as he could of her large soft breast in his huge hand. He started to squeeze it slowly and rhythmically and rotate it over her chest all at the same time. Manavi started to moan making her father aware of her happiness and desire as he kissed her and soon their saliva was overflowing out of the corners of Manavi's mouth on either side of her cheeks.

Vikram slowly disengaged his mouth from his daughter's and whispered, "I love you Munnoo beta."

Manavi smiled in her response her breathing still deep and her perfect face flushed with happiness and passion, her exquisitely beautiful nostrils flared with deep in-breaths. Her father got up and threw off his jacket and bent down over her. He held the lower end of her kurta and started to pull it up toward her chest. Manavi helped him by lifting her voluptuous ass as her father pushed her kurta over her chest above her both breasts. Vikram gasped at the sheer beauty of his daughter's very large soft breasts as they flattened slightly and rolled outwards by their own weight. Her pink-brown areolar skin was dimpled with her passion and excitement and her nipples were erect and rigid.

Vikram joined his daughter on the sofa and stroked her beautiful face with partially opened mouth, "You are so beautiful."

Seeing her father's head moving towards her chest, Manavi whispered, "I am so happy, daddy," and soon gasped as Vikram took her one nipple in his mouth and started to suck and took a large amount of soft overflowing breast in his other hand and rubbed it, squeezed it and moved it over chest; sometimes gently and other time roughly.

Manavi was burning as she kept on running her both hands all over her father's head with love and affection.

Vikram opened his mouth wide and took as much of his daughter's soft breast as his mouth could and sucked hard, all the while squeezing her other breast now more robustly. Manavi clenched his fingers running through her father's hair and moaned loudly as her father set her both breasts on fire. After many minutes Vikram changed the breast and put the other to similar treatment. His daughter's moans were the affirmation that he needed and they sounded like music to his ears.

Vikram's free right hand made a soft trail over Manavi's belly all the while moving determinedly down until it met the waistband of her salwar. His keen fingers found the knot of the narra holding her salwar. He pulled one side of the flower-knot and the tie came undone. He pushed his hand under the waistband and pulled it lose exposing his daughter's lower belly and her white panty with visible wet area in front. He slowly pushed the salwar down to her ankles and Manavi lifted her ass to help him.

His hand slid under her panties and soon covered the soft wet pussy covered with luxuriant growth of soft dark curly hair. Manavi stopped breathing as she relived the feeling she thought would never feel again. Her father's thick finger parted pubic hair soaked with her pussy juices and ran across the lips until it found the erect, thick clitoris. Manavi bucked and held her body rigid. The whole sexual tension she had been holding as her father kept increasing her passion was about to burst. Her father's finger on her clitoris turned out to be the catalyst.

She used her both hands to push her father's mouth even harder onto her breast as she announced onset of her orgasm with a shriek, "OOHHH ... DADDEEEE ... I ... I ... I ... CUUMMMNNNGGG."

Vikram rubbed his daughter's clitoris rapidly to help towards her release. Manavi's whole body became tense and her hips lifted off the sofa as her orgasm tore through her body like a tornado. She held on to her father's head as if to seek succour. Vikram kept the on stimulating his daughter until she flopped back on the sofa with a loud sigh as if air whooshed out a tyre.

Vikram allowed his daughter to recover and then he moved up to kiss her softly.

"Daddy, I love you," Manavi whispered as she kissed him back. Her hands started to unbutton his shirt. She impatiently tried to pull his shirt out of his trousers but made a mess of it. Vikram laughed and got up and stood in front of the sofa and pulled her up in a sitting position. He lifted her kurta of as she lifted her arms up. He bent forwards and unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. Now Manavi could open his belt and trousers. She pulled his shirt and opened the remaining buttons. Vikram removed his cufflinks and shrugged the shirt off his shoulders.

Manavi whispered, "Daddy please lift your foot up," Vikram placed his foot on the edge of the sofa one by one to allow Manavi to place his shoes and remove them along with his socks. Manavi pushed his trousers down they collected around his ankles. He stepped out of them and kicked them away. Manavi gasped at the awe-inspiring sight of her huge father standing in his boxers bulging with his enormous penis, his huge muscled body covered with curly hair on his chest, which trailed into a thin stream over his belly and then expanded above his boxers to be merged into his pubic hair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.