Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Keri looked at Mary and saw that the champagne was having a strong effect on her. She reached for the other woman's glass and set it on the coffee table next to her own and then turned to Mary and slipped one arm around her, drawing her closer. She kissed her lightly, letting her tongue dance along Mary's lips as one hand came up to cup one of her tits.

"I saw you in the bathroom, with Steve," she whispered, feeling Mary's body stiffen momentarily.

"You ... you saw?"

"Hey, relax," she said softly, "it's okay. Steve is a good-looking guy and has a nice cock. You are a beautiful woman and need a man once in awhile, so what's the big deal?"

"Keri ... have ... have you..." Mary began.

"Fucked him? Steve? Yes, and Mark as well, but I don't plan on it happening any more. After today, the only cocks I want in me belong to Chris and my father.

"But what about you, Mary, didn't you enjoy it?"

Mary blushed deeply and lowered her eyes, looking down at Keri's hand-massaging her tit through her swim suit. "I, yes, I did," she said at last, looking up and grinning.

"I thought so," Keri told her, and kissed the older woman passionately.

Their arms went around one another as their lips locked together, and Keri felt herself being gently pushed back on the couch. Mary's hands came up to cup her pussy, and she groaned into Mary's open mouth, arching her hips up hard against Mary's hand.

She felt Mary slip a finger beneath the thin material of her bikini, sliding it into her cunt and Keri arched her hips rapidly, fucking herself on Mary's finger. The two of them began to roll around a little bit and soon found themselves on the floor ripping at their clothing.

They embraced quickly, their tongues searching out the insides of their mouths as their fingers probed into hot, wet pussy juices. With a flash of mutual understanding and need, they reversed their positions. With Mary on top, they engaged in a furious sixty-nine, their tongues working like small, slick cocks as they sucked and licked cunt.

Keri reached her climax quickly. She was already plenty aroused from watching Mary getting fucked by Steve in the bathroom back at her house, and from sucking on Chris' cock during the drive over to Susan's. It didn't take her long to begin bucking her hips and feel her fuck juices flooding out to be sucked up noisily by Mary.

Her own face was being smothered by Mary's dark-haired cunt, with her tongue working in and out of it to bring the other woman off. She was so engrossed in what was happening and what she was doing that she didn't see, at first, the legs that were standing a few feet away.

When she raised her eyes, she opened them wide to see Chris and Susan standing there looking down at them. Chris' face was registering pure shock, but Susan was merely smiling.

There was no missing the growing bulge in Chris' pants as his cock ballooned rapidly from the sight of his beautiful mother and his equally beautiful girlfriend engaged in a sexual act that most men only dream of watching.

Susan, also seeing the growing cock, turned Chris towards her and kissed him deeply, one hand going down to caress his hard-on through his pants. It was more than Chris could take and he began to rip his shirt and pants off, freeing his cock as Susan also undressed.

It was only when Chris' belt buckle hit the floor with a chink that Mary raised her head. When she saw Chris and Susan locked in a tight embrace, she sat bolt upright, nearly smothering Keri in the process, a small moan escaping her lips.

Chris broke the kiss with Susan and looked at his mother, who was staring at his cock and licking her lips. She began to crawl off of Keri, her eyes never leaving her son's cock. When she reached him, she raised up on her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth, forcing her head all the way down on it in one single thrust.

Keri's eyes bulged wide at the sight of Mary taking all of her son's cock at once, especially since she had been unable to take all of Steve's. If anything, Chris' cock was a little larger, but that didn't deter Mary in the least.

Her head bobbed up and down on her son's cock as he stood there in amazement, looking down at his mother, placing his hands lightly on either side of her head as she fucked her mouth on his cock.

But she suddenly pulled away, falling backwards on the floor and pulling him down on top of her. "Fuck me, Chris! Oh please fuck me! I've wanted you to fuck me for months, but haven't had the courage to ask you to. But I do now, so please, fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

Keri could tell that Chris could hardly believe what he was hearing. He wanted to fuck his mother, she knew, but the present situation was probably not what he had in mind. She motioned to Susan and the two of them quickly got down on the floor on either side of Chris and Mary.

"It's all right," she told him softly, leaning over to kiss him as he turned his face to her. "Go ahead. I don't mind. In fact, I want you to. I want you to fuck her, you want to fuck her, and she's begging you to fuck her-so go on and do it."

As Keri was talking to him, Susan had reached in and grabbed his cock and lined it up with Mary's cunt, rubbing the tip of it up and down slowly along her slit, causing Mary to arch her hips and moan. This was more than Chris could take, and with a yell he buried his cock in his mother's cunt.

Mary screamed, arching her body up off the floor and nearly throwing Chris off as her body exploded in orgasm from the mere entry of her son's cock.

Her legs came up to wrap themselves around his waist as she slammed her own hips upward to match the thrusts of her son. Chris bent his head and sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth, which caused Mary to arch her back and cry out again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mary yelled as her body exploded into another series of climaxes, causing her to thrash and buck beneath her son.

Keri watched as Chris pumped his cock into his mother as hard and as fast as he could, the action of his cock slamming in and out causing her own pussy to start to heat up. Watching Chris and Mary fuck was an immense turn-on for her, and as she raised her eyes to Susan, she could see that her soon-to-be mother-in-law was feeling the same way.

At that moment the back door opened and Keri's dad, along with Steve and Mark, entered the house, each of them smiling as they took in the sight of Chris and Mary fucking. The three men quickly stripped their own clothes off and got down on the floor with Keri and Susan, hard cocks jutting out in front of them.

Keri's dad went to Susan and the two of them began to fuck immediately, with David on the bottom and Susan sitting above him, guiding his massive cock into her cunt and sliding down on it in a single plunge.

With a grin, Keri reached for Steve and Mark, pulling the two of the toward her. She turned around so that she was straddling Steve with her face towards his feet and eased his cock into her cunt a little at a time. She then directed Mark to sit down in front of her, his legs straddling those of Steve, which placed his cock right in front of her. She quickly lowered her head and sucked his cock into her mouth, taking all of him at once.

She began to raise and lower her hips, slowly fucking herself on Steve's cock while sucking on Mark's at the same time, but soon found that this position wasn't as comfortable as she thought it would be. Without releasing Mark's cock from her mouth, she raised herself completely off of Steve, using her hands to direct him to get on his knees behind her.

When Steve grabbed her hips and rammed his cock into her tight cunt, it shoved her forward and down on Mark's and she felt it lodge deeply in her throat.

Forgotten was Chris and his mother, Mary still crying out for Chris to fuck her for all he was worth, and gone was her father and Susan. She had promised herself that today would be the last time she fucked the two brothers, and she wanted to make it a good one.

Over and over Steve fucked his cock into her pussy from behind while Mark, who had now gotten to his knees in front of her, held her head still while he fucked his cock in and out of her hot and willing mouth.

"Fuck!" she heard Steve yell as he rammed his cock all the way into her, grinding his hips against her ass as his cock began to unload its torrent of cum into her cunt, triggering her own climax.

She began to grind her hips back against him, begging him silently to fuck her more as his cum filled her pussy to overflowing. She could feel it seeping out to run down the insides of her thighs. Seconds later, Mark grabbed her head and urged his cock as far down her throat as it would go and let his own cum blast out.

Keri tried to moan as her body was wracked with one climax after another, but the mouthful of cock prevented her from doing so. She used the muscles of her cunt to clamp down on the shaft of Steve's cock, trapping him inside her while she sucked on Mark's cock, trying to drain the last drop of cum from his balls.

But Steve finally pulled his cock from her, as did Mark, leaving her collapsed on the floor with her shapely ass sticking up in the air.

"Yesss!" she heard Mary groan and looked over to see Chris braced up on his hands, his cock buried in his mother's cunt as the two of them came.

Mary was bucking her hips, her fingers leaving long red marks down her son's back as she opened her mouth and screamed out her climax, finally trailing off to a whimper as the feelings gradually subsided.

Chris collapsed and rolled off of her, his semi-flaccid cock flopping over against his stomach. Keri took one look at the fluid-smeared cock and crawled towards it. She began to lick it clean, loving the taste of Mary's fuck juices and Chris' cum which coated it. When she had it completely clean, she held it by the base and began to suck it slowly into her mouth. She wanted to make him hard again, as there was one more thing she had in mind for him and his mother. Her actions didn't take long and before she knew it, his cock was rock-hard once again.

She released it from her mouth and turned to Mary, who was busy sucking Steve's cock. She was on her hands and knees, her shapely ass sticking up in the air, her asshole seeming to wink at Keri. She directed Chris' attention to it, gently pulling his cock to guide him to it.

Chris got the idea quickly and knelt behind his mother, easing his cock down along her cunt to coat it with the juices flowing copiously from it. He then raised it up and lined it up with his mother's ass, spreading the cheeks with his thumbs and placing the head of his cock against the opening. At that point, Mary's head jerked up off of Steve's cock and she turned her head to look over her shoulder at her son.

"Chris, what are you doing?" she gasped as he started to ease his cock into her ass.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, Mother," he panted, holding her firmly by her hips.

His mother's ass was so hot and tight that it felt to Chris like he was entering a silk-lined tunnel. He gritted his teeth, pulled his cock back a couple of inches and then rammed it forward with all his might.

Mary's joy cry was abruptly cut off by Steven, who had grabbed her head and placed his cock into her mouth and down her throat just as her son fucked his cock all the way home in her ass, the two of them setting up a slow steady stroke at opposite ends of her body.

Keri could hear Mary's moans, but as she listened she heard a definite change in them. No longer were they the moans of apprehension, but of a woman who has gone past the emotional barriers and was enjoying what was happening to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.