Keri's Family
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Keri stood behind Chris on the patio watching the others around her. She had showered and changed into another bathing suit, another skimpy bikini, just moments before her dad and Susan got home. Her dad had looked at her and raised his eyebrows when the two of them were alone in the kitchen for a moment and she had smiled and nodded her head.

"They're good, Daddy," she whispered, coming up to him and kissing him, one hand going down to gently squeeze his massive cock. "But not as good as you."

"Better than Chris?" he had asked with a smile.

She thought about it for a moment and shook her head. "No, not really. They both have big cocks, and they definitely know how to use them, but with Chris there is that something special-love, I guess-that makes it a hundred times better. With Steve and Mark it's just sex, just fucking, but with Chris it's more. A lot more."

"Good," her father said, kissing the top of her head. That's the way it should be."

"You really like Chris, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. He's the type of man I wouldn't mind having for a son-in-law, should you be inclined to think along those lines."

Now, as she stood next to Chris she looked at him out of the corner of her eyes and thought about what her father had said. Chris was very good-looking, as any chick at college would attest to. He was a top athlete with possibilities of playing professional football or baseball, and was carrying nearly a straight A average in all his classes. He was a business major and had already received some offers from top firms.

But more important than all of that, she knew he loved her with all his heart. She knew that she was the centre of his life. It wasn't as if she could wrap him around her little finger, because he was not that type of man. He was gentle, but strong, would listen to her and discuss any problems they might have, willing to work for a compromise. He was, she told herself, about as close to her father and what she wanted in a man as she was every likely to find. In simple words, she loved him and she didn't want to lose him.

She heard laughter and looked across the pool to where her father, Susan and Mary were all standing. They were laughing at something Susan had said and Keri took that opportunity to study the three of them.

Susan and Mary were both beautiful women, but in almost completely different ways. Susan was tall, with a figure that belonged in girlie magazines. Her red hair seemed to be a crown which capped off her beauty. In her bathing suit, a skimpy one-piece, she looked as if she were ready to pose for a photo spread.

Mary, on the other hand, was more petit. Her tits were not really small, but they were not as large as either Susan's or Keri's own, although they were beautifully formed and firm, as evidenced by the top of her bikini. She had a flat tummy and a nicely rounded ass, and beautiful legs. She had short dark hair which framed her face, and there seemed to be an air of naivete about her that Keri knew men found attractive.

"You know," she said, turning towards Chris with a smile, "if my father had met your mom before he met Susan, I think he might have fallen for her. She really is a good-looking woman."

"Yeah, she is," Chris said, looking across the pool at his mother. "But that might have caused some problems for us," he told her with a grin.

"Oh? How?"

"Well, I guess it would be a little hard for me to ask my step sister to marry me, now wouldn't it?" he said softly, looking deeply into her eyes.

Keri nearly dropped her drink! Did she hear him right? "Wha ... what did you say?" she asked in a whisper.

"I said," he replied with a grin, "that it would be a little hard for me to ask my stepsister to marry me. But since you aren't my stepsister, then I don't have any problems with it. Will you marry me?"

Keri was stunned! But not so stunned that she couldn't set her glass down quickly and throw her arms around his neck, tears springing from her eyes. She moulded herself to him and cried, "Yes!", drawing the attention of all the others.

"Hey, what's going on over there?" she heard her father call.

"Come on," Chris told her, taking her hands and leading her around the pool to stand before David, Susan and Mary. Steve and Mark also quickly joined them from the pool.

"Sir," Chris said, looking at Keri's dad solemnly, his voice low but clear and strong. "I would like to marry Keri. I've asked her and she has said yes, but I would like to know that it is all right with you."

Keri's heart was beating wildly as her father looked at Chris and frowned. But she knew that frown, and it wasn't one of disapproval, but rather one he used to tease her with at times. She watched him look at Susan and then at Mary, with the two women joining in the game.

"So, you would like to marry my daughter?" he said flatly.

"Yes sir."

"And what makes you think you can be the man she needs?"

"I have a number of good job offers for when I graduate in a few months and will start at a salary of not less than fifty thousand a year. I have also been offered contracts in both professional football and baseball if I want to go that route, which I don't."

"Money isn't the only thing in a marriage, although it has been the ruin of quite a few of them. What else do you have to offer I wouldn't want my daughter marrying a man just for a meal ticket. If that were the case, I wouldn't want her to marry at all, as I have plenty of money for her."

"Yes, I know that. But money aside, I love Keri," Chris replied, standing straight and tall as he slipped his right arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "I've never loved anyone the way I love her, and I know that I never will.

"Keri makes me happier than anyone I've ever known, and I feel that I can do the same for her. I know that marriage is a partnership, something which has to be worked at, not just taken for granted, and I'm willing to be her partner and have her for mine. I think we both are willing and able to work hard together to make a good marriage."

"I see," her father said, turning his eyes to her. "And what about you, Princess? Is this what you want?"

"You know it is," she replied happily.

Her father's face split into a huge grin and he held out his arms. She ran to him and he picked her up, hugging her tightly. "Well then," he told them all, "I guess we will have two weddings to celebrate!"

As he put her back on her feet, Mary turned towards her and hugged her. "I knew he would get around to it one of these days," she said with a smile, tears in her eyes, "but I was starting to wonder about him."

For the next few minutes everyone was busy congratulating the couple, but the two of them finally managed to get away from the others, with Keri taking Chris by the hand and leading him into the house where they could be alone for a moment.

They went upstairs to her bedroom, where she pulled him to the bed and wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tightly, feeling his cock starting to harden in his swimming trunks.

Without a word, she knelt above him and quickly stripped off her bikini, and then pulled his trunks down to reveal his cock. Tossing his trunks on the floor next to her suit, she bent over him and began to lick and gently suck on his cock, working her way up and down the length of it, feeling it twitch slightly.

She bent her head lower and licked his nut sac, gently drawing one of his hard nuts into her mouth and sucking on it, hearing him moan as she did. She gradually worked the other nut into her mouth, feeling stuffed, and sucked on both of them, watching his cock grow longer and harder.

She released his nuts and began to lick her way up the underside of his cock shaft until she reached the top. She used her tongue to lick all around the crown while holding the shaft by the base with one hand. Then she opened her mouth wide and began to gently suck him in, taking a little at a time, working her tongue all around as she did.

When she had about half of him in her mouth, she began to move her head up and down slowly, gradually taking more and more of him, until at last her lips were locked tightly around the base. As she raised her head she kept her lips sealed around his cock, and when she reached the top of it she flicked her tongue back and forth over the end of it, making him jerk his hips and groan.

She released his cock from her mouth and quickly straddled him. His hands came up to cup her tits, gently massaging them and squeezing the nipples lightly.

She eased the head of his cock into her cunt and let her body slide down slowly until she had about half of his length inside of her, loving the way it stretched the walls wide. She raised herself up to where just the cockhead was still inside of her, held it there for a moment and then slowly let her body slide down the entire length of his cock.

She could feel her clit mashing against his pelvic bone and moved her hips back and forth, causing her clit to be rubbed against him, sending little sparks of electricity all through her. She leaned backwards, resting her hands on either side of his outstretched legs. In this position his cock seemed to touch new places inside her cunt, and that thrilled her. She moved her hips back and forth, loving the feelings it was producing inside of her.

She bent forward again and Chris raised his head slightly so he could capture one of her tits, quickly sucking the hard nipple into his mouth as his hands cupped the firm cheeks of her ass. She began to move her hips up and down, fucking herself on his cock.

"I love you," she whispered as she began to pick up the pace, moving her hips up and down faster and faster.

Chris was now fucking upwards with his cock, matching her movements perfectly, driving his cock in and out of her with a smooth, rapid motion. She felt one of his fingers gently probe the crack of her ass and when he eased it into her, she felt her first climax sweep over her.

"Uhh," she moaned, leaning over him and kissing him deeply, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

Chris rolled over, placing her beneath him, never breaking the kiss and keeping his cock deeply within her cunt. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist, grinding her hips upward to meet his thrusts, loving the feel of his cock inside of her, loving Chris.

Their movements became faster, more passionate, both of them climbing higher and higher, knowing they would be reaching their peak in only moments. For Keri, who had already been fucked three times earlier that day, it didn't take long, and she was glad of that, because she wanted to cum at the same time Chris did.

"Do it, Chris," she urged, fucking upwards with her hips. "Do it! Fuck me, sweetheart! Shove your beautiful cock into me and fill me with your hot cum!"

Her words had the desired effect on Chris as he began to fuck her faster and harder. He slipped his hands under her back and grasped her shoulders and began driving his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could while he lowered his head to kiss her passionately, their tongues sparring with one another.

"So good!" Chris moaned as he broke the kiss, "So damn good!"

He drove his cock all the way into her as she felt her body start to explode in climax. The head of his cock seemed to touch the very bottom of her pussy, and then his hot cum exploded out to splash against her womb.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him as tightly as she could, grinding her hips up and trying to get even more of his cock inside of her. Tears of love and happiness flooded from her eyes as her cunt juices flowed around Chris' cock, buried to the hilt in her.

Their bodies rocked back and forth for a moment longer and then the two of them gradually began to relax. She kept her arms and legs wrapped around him, as if she never wanted to let him go, thinking about being his wife.

The thought filled her with love and joy, but there was a brief moment of sadness. If she married Chris, would she have to give up fucking her father and his massive prick? She wasn't so worried about not fucking Steve and Mark, as she could and would gladly give them up if it meant she might lose Chris. But her father? That would take some time, and she wasn't sure if she could. There was only one solution, she thought to herself as Chris gently disengaged himself from her to lay beside her.

"Now that we are going to be married," she said softly, kissing the side of his face, "can I ask you something?"

"Sweetheart," he replied gently, "you can ask me anything, at any time, and you know it."

"This might be kind of blunt," she said, "and maybe a little shocking."

He looked at her for a moment and she could tell he was trying to see what she was getting at, but couldn't. "Go ahead," he finally said with a shrug.

"Well, it's about your mom."

"What about her?"

"Have you ever ... well ... thought about fucking her?"

"Keri!" he said, his voice sounding shocked, but she could see the answer in his eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I mean, shrinks tell us that a lot of guys do."

"Well, maybe so," Chris replied, and Keri thought she detected a trace of nervousness in his voice, "but that does not mean they act on it."

"Some do," she told him.

"Well, yeah, I guess some do, but not me."

"Oh?" she said, raising herself up on an elbow to look down at him. "You mean to tell me that you have never thought about fucking your mom, or what it would be like?"

"I ... well, sure. But thinking and doing are two different things entirely."

"Would you? Fuck her, I mean, if you had the chance and didn't think you would be found out, or that no one would say anything?"

"No!"

"Chris," she said, grinning at him as his face blushed. "Come on, honey, this is me. Tell me the truth."

He blushed and looked away from her for a moment before answering. "Okay, yeah," he whispered. "I guess I would."

"Now, what if I told you that your mom would love to have you fuck her?"

"Yeah, right!" he snorted.

"Oh, I think you might be surprised," she told him with a grin. "I have a feeling that your mom would love to get a little of what I've been getting from you.

"You're joking!"

"We'll see," she told him with a laugh, leaping up off the bed and putting her bikini back on. "Come on, we better get back to the party."

He slipped his own trunks on and followed her out of the room, but she could see by the look in his eyes that he was thinking about what she had told him. In a way she was glad he had not asked her the same questions she had asked him, or she would have been forced to tell him that she was fucking her dad, and planned on continuing to fuck her dad whenever she could. It didn't mean she loved Chris any less, she just happened to love her father and loved fucking him and his gigantic cock.

As they rejoined the others on the patio by the pool she smiled at her dad, who merely looked at her and grinned. Susan was sitting next to him at the picnic table and she also looked up and smiled at Keri and Chris.

Mary was seated between Steve and Mark, laughing at something one of the brothers had said to her, her voice sounding like chimes when she laughed. Keri and Chris sat down and the food was quickly passed around. During the meal all of them talked about various things, with Mary explaining how she had managed to make it on her own in the insurance business while raising Chris, and then extolling the virtues of her only child, telling everyone how much he had helped her as he was growing up. Keri could hear the pride and love in Mary's voice for her son.

Once lunch was over, Keri and Susan cleared the table, carrying all the dirty dishes and leftover food into the kitchen, quickly loading the dishwasher as they talked.

"Well?" Susan asked after a while.

"I think he's ready," she said with a grin, "but what about his mother?"

"I think that between my sons and your dad, Mary is so horny that she's ready to explode! I think if someone took out a cock right now and showed it to her, that lucky man would get his brains fucked out."

"That may be about to happen," Keri said, looking out the window and seeing Mary being gently guided towards the house by Steve.

The two of them were laughing and talking, but Keri and Susan didn't miss the casual way Steve let his right hand come to rest on Mary's ass without the least bit of avoidance from Mary. The two of them passed through the open sliding doors and walked past the entrance to the kitchen, laughing at something Steve had said.

Keri and Susan hurried to the door, only to see Mary step into the bathroom, with Steve leaning against the wall outside of it. He stood therefor about a minute, and then with a smile as they all heard the toilet flush, he opened the door and stepped in, his cock jutting out of the bottom of his trunks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.