Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Keri was feeling fantastic. Her body had come alive in a way totally unexpected earlier that day with Susan. She could still remember the feel of Susan's tongue and lips on her, could still taste the sweetness of the other woman's cunt juices.

She looked across the table at Susan, who was telling her father about their shopping trip, admitting how the two females had flirted shamelessly with all the male clerks in the stores, regardless of their ages, causing her dad to laugh.

"I would love to be a clerk with the two of you in my store," he told them. "I think I would be too busy trying to figure out a way to ask you out than to see you buy something."

"Oh? And which one of us would you ask out?" Susan asked, teasing him.

"Well, that would depend," he said with a smile at Keri. "If I were after an older, more mature and experienced woman, I would go for you," he said to Susan.

"But, if I were a young and horny stud, or a dirty old man who loved young women, then I would have to go after you," he said, turning to smile at Keri.

"Why only one of us?" Keri asked him, winking at Susan as her father stared at her. "Aren't you man enough to handle two women like us at the same time?"

She nearly laughed at the way her father blushed and tried to avoid here yes. "Well, answer her," Susan teased. "Don't you think you could handle two women like us?"

"I ... well, oh, what the hell. Yes, I could!" He said at last, grinning at the two of them.

"What do you think, Keri?" Susan asked.

"I don't think so. I think either one of us would wear him out before the night was through."

"Yeah, you're probably right" Susan replied as she stood up and began to clear the table.

Keri leaped up to help her and the two of them went into the kitchen, trying to suppress their giggles at the obvious embarrassment of her father. They had planned out their method of seduction of her father before coming home, and now it was time to put the plan into action. They both headed back to the dining room.

"Daddy, I'm going over to Sherry's house for a few hours. I'm supposed to help her plan some term paper," she lied cheerfully.

"Okay, sweetheart. How long will you be gone?"

"Oh, a couple of hours, at least."

"All right."

She went to stand beside him, leaning over to kiss him lightly on the lips, as she always did, but her left arm dropped down and her hand gently squeezed his cock. "Save some of that for me," she whispered, watching him blush as she headed for the front door.

Once outside she went for a slow walk around the block to give Susan time to get him into the bedroom, which she knew wouldn't take long. Her father's cock had already been hard as a rock when she grabbed it moments ago, and she knew he was in a hurry to get it into Susan's cunt.

It took her about ten minutes to return to the house. The lights were off throughout as she tiptoed back through the front door and up the stairs, going to her own room to strip off her clothes and toss them on the bed. She then made her way down the hallway to her father's room, opening the door slightly.

It was dark, but there was more than enough moonlight through the window to allow her to see what was going on. Not only that, but Susan's cries of pleasure told her all she needed to know.

"Oh, David, fuck me!" Susan screamed. "Fuck me with that big, hard, beautiful cock!"

Keri's dad was kneeling on the bed behind her, driving his cock into her cunt doggie-style. As Keri stood and watched, her dad fucked Susan furiously. She could feel her own pussy starting to tingle in anticipation of having his monstrous cock shoved up inside of her.

She reached down between her legs and began to finger herself, feeling her hand become coated with her flowing juices. She could feel her nipples harden and used her other hand to rub pinch them, feeling herself building towards an orgasm.

Over and over her father fucked his cock in and out of Susan's pussy, both of them moaning in pleasure as Keri stood in the door and watched, unseen. Her own legs were becoming sticky from her cunt juices running down them as she watched, wanting desperately to join in, but knowing she had to wait until just the right time.

"Gonna cum!" her father cried, his hips a blur as he fucked his cock into Susan.

Keri watched as he shoved his cock all the way into her, driving her forward on the bed. His hips began to jerk and twitch as his cum blasted out and into Susan's waiting cunt. Susan arched her back, grinding her hips back against him as the two of them rode out their climaxes.

At last, Susan fell forward on the bed, collapsing in exhaustion. Keri's dad rolled off of her and lay beside her, his still hard cock flopping against his stomach.

Keri couldn't wait any longer. She crept into the room and eased herself onto the bed. Susan smiled at her as she grabbed her father's cock and stuffed the head of it into her hot mouth.

"Wha ... what?" her father said as she begun to work more and more of his cock into her mouth and throat.

"You said you could handle both of us," Keri heard Susan tell him, "so we thought we would find out for ourselves. Besides, Keri told me she could take all of your cock down her throat and I wanted to see it for myself."

Keri was aware of a lamp being turned on, but her mind was mainly on her father's cock, which was stretching her lips as she worked more and more of it down her throat.

As she did, she could taste Susan's fuck juices that coated her father's cock, the head of it lodged deeply in her throat. She heard her father moan in pleasure.

"Well I'll be damned, she can do it," she heard Susan say.

She began to raise her head, letting the cock's crown pop out from between her lips as she looked at Susan with a triumphant smile. "I told you," she said with a grin.

"Quite a daughter I have," her father said to Susan, beaming proudly.

"Yes," Susan replied, leaning over and kissing Keri in front of her dad.

The two of them kissed passionately, their hands caressing one another's bodies as Keri's father looked on in amazement. But no matter how much Keri enjoyed Susan, it was her father's cock she wanted. She broke the kiss and turned back to her dad, diving at his cock and gobbling it down like a starving woman presented with a feast.

Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as Susan got on her back and scooted around until her head was below Keri's cunt. She pulled the younger woman down and began to tongue her cunt, causing Keri to moan in passion around the huge piece of cock meat in her mouth.

Finally, Keri couldn't stand it any longer and had to have her father's cock in her pussy. She pulled her head off of his cock and looked up at him through glazed eyes.

"Fuck me, Daddy! I want to feel your cock in my pussy, now!"

Her father grabbed her and pulled her off of Susan's face, throwing her down on her back on the bed. He crawled between her legs as she lifted them and wrapped them around his waist. She reached between them and guided the giant head of his cock to the entrance of her cunt, arching her hips upwards as she tried to capture his organ.

Her father pushed forward, forcing about half his cock into her tight cunt and Keri arched her back, crying out, her fists beating on the bed as she felt his gigantic tool stretching the walls of her pussy. Her father pulled back a few inches and then drove forward once more, cramming his cock all the way in, burying it to the hilt in her hot hole.

"That's it, Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Shove that monster inside of me and fuck!"

Her father began fucking her fast and hard, his hips slamming against her own on each stroke. She could feel his huge sack smack against her ass each time his cock filled her cunt and he bent to suck on her nipples.

His cock spread wide the walls of her burning hole on every stroke and it felt to Keri as if she were being fucked by a hot, silk-covered shaft. She felt as if she could never get enough of her father's huge cock.

The muscles of her pussy clamped down on it, forcing it to create a friction that nearly set them both on fire as he slammed his big fuck stick in and out of her tight pussy. There was still a certain amount of ache, but the pleasure far outweighed any discomfort she felt.

She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly, screwing upwards with her hips to take as much of his cock as she could. Her hands gripped the firm, muscled cheeks of his ass to pull him to her.

She felt him raise his upper body and opened her eyes to see Susan's red-haired pussy lowering itself down to her face. She reached for Susan's hips, pulling her down and shoving her tongue as deeply as she could between the cunt lips of the other woman who was soon to become her stepmother.

Keri was going wild with lust and delight. She could feel Susan starting to squirm around on her face from the cunt-licking she was giving her, and her father's cock was reaming out her pussy like crazy. She felt her body going through a series of small climaxes, but knew she was building towards a much bigger one.

Susan suddenly reached down and grabbed Keri's head, forcing her crotch down on Keri's face, nearly smothering her as the older woman screamed and came, her juices gushing out to coat Keri's lips, tongue and face.

Almost immediately, Keri's father slammed his cock all the way into her. She felt the giant head expanding to what felt like twice its size, and then it erupted, its load of boiling hot cum flooding her pussy.

Keri tried to scream as her own body exploded, but she couldn't because of Susan's pussy riding her face. Her body jerked and bucked as her pussy clamped down hard around her father's cock, and she could feel her own hot juices rushing forth to mix with his.

Over and over her hips bucked up against her father and she thought she might even throw him off, so frantic were her actions, but her father gripped her firmly by her hips and rode it out.

At last, Susan collapsed, falling to one side of her with a sigh. Her father slowly pulled his cock from her cunt and lay down on the other side of her, the three of them unable to speak for several minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.