Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

"Would you like something to drink?" Susan asked Keri as the two of them entered Susan's living room and set their packages on the floor in front of the couch.

They had been shopping all day, stopping once to eat, and to Keri's surprise, she found herself really liking the older woman immensely. Susan had a great sense of humour and could make jokes about herself, and Keri found herself laughing at most of the things she had said and done. Now they were back at Susan's to relax and talk a bit more.

"Sure, what have you got?"

"Well, I always like a little chilled white wine on a day like this, but if you would prefer something else, just let me know."

"No, the wine sounds great," she said as she sat down on the couch.

"Good. Be right back."

Keri leaned back against the cushions of the couch and looked around. The house was nicely furnished with good, sturdy, practical furniture. It wasn't new, but it was in good condition. Everything was dust free and neat, and she had a feeling that Susan kept it that way, which fit her perfectly, as she, too, liked things neat and orderly and clean.

She looked up and smiled as Susan returned, carrying a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She sat the bucket down on a large tray and handed Keri one of the glasses.

"White wine always tastes so good after a hot day of shopping, or working. It helps me to relax and unwind, but that's only as long as I drink it in moderation. The last thing I want to do is to become a lush," she said with a laugh.

"Dad doesn't drink much," she told Susan.

"I know, and I'm glad. He drinks socially, but never more than two drinks of hard stuff or wine, and I've never seen him have more than he could handle. I like that about him."

"He's a good man. He's a good father."

"I know," Susan replied softly with a warm smile, handing her a glass of the wine, "and I happen to love him very much. I never thought I could love a man as much as I love him, and I wouldn't trade his love for anything in the world.

"But," she said with a smile, "I also know he loves you more than life itself, and that you feel the same way about him, and that when your father and I get married that it will affect more than just the lives of him and me.

"We have to consider the effects on you and my sons, although they really won't be affected as much as you. Steve will be going off to Europe as soon as this semester is over, and Mark probably won't be around that much with his summer job and all."

"That just leaves me," Keri said, sipping her wine and feeling the way it seemed to relax her.

"Uh huh, and that is what we need to talk about," Susan replied, leaning back against the couch, turning her body slightly so that her bent right knee was touching Keri's left leg slightly.

"You know, I really do hope that you and I can become friends, Keri. I'm not going to try and take the place of your mother for you, because we both know I couldn't do that in a million years.

"I didn't know your mother, but I know people who did, and I've never heard anything but the best about her from them. From what I've heard, I think I would have liked to know her. She sounded like a really great person."

"She was," Keri replied softly, feeling touched by the sincerity in Susan's voice.

"You know, we, you and I, both love your father very much, and we will be living together under the same roof, and if you and I don't get along, it will just make things hard for your dad, as it will force him to choose between us. I have a feeling I would lose were that to happen, but I don't ever want it to come to that. Do you?"

"No," Keri replied, feeling the effect of the cold wine on her hot system.

She drained the last of her wine and let Susan fill her glass again without objection. It was making her feel very relaxed and comfortable, but also a bit warm in her stomach at the same time. Without thinking about it, she reached up and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, looking up to see Susan staring at her cleavage.

"You know," Susan said, her voice sounding a bit husky to Keri's ears, "you really are a beautiful girl. Correction, a beautiful woman."

"You really think so?" Keri asked, feeling light headed and giddy, as well as flattered by the compliment.

"Oh, yes," Susan replied, reaching up to touch her face softly, letting her fingers trail along Keri's face to her neck, and then down to the beginning swell of Keri's large tits.

Keri started to object, but Susan's touch sent little shivers of excitement through her.

"Why, I know your tits are bigger than mine, and just as firm," she heard Susan tell her as she let her head fall back on the cushions of the couch, aware of Susan's fingers trailing lower and lower.

She raised her head for a moment and looked at Susan, who smiled back at her and drained her own glass of wine. Keri did the same thing and then Susan took both glasses and set them on the table before turning back to her.

"Yes," Susan whispered, "you are a very beautiful woman. "Why, both of my sons say you are the most beautiful girl at college, and I would have to agree with them."

Keri felt herself blush at the compliment, but was taken by surprise when she opened her eyes to find Susan's face only inches from her own. She sat perfectly still as Susan slowly moved even closer and kissed her lightly.

Keri felt a sense of shock, but also one of excitement as Susan's lips brushed her own lightly, her tongue darting across Keri's full lips, tasting her lipstick.

"It's all right," Susan whispered before kissing her once more, this time taking her face between her hands.

Her lips were more demanding, more passionate, and her tongue slid between Keri's lips and teeth before she knew what was happening.

Part of Keri's mind was telling her this was all wrong, but she couldn't deny the sense of excitement and the sparks of electricity that were coursing through her from Susan's passionate kiss. When Susan's hands came down to cup one of her full tits, gently squeezing the nipple through the material of her blouse, Keri moaned deep in her throat, feeling the nipple harden almost instantly.

She felt herself being gently pushed back on the couch until she was laying down on it, with Susan laying beside her. Her legs were spread slightly and she could feel the heat from her pussy radiating up through her stomach.

She lay there as Susan kissed her again, moving on top of her and grinding their cunt mounds together as her right hand began to caress and squeeze Keri's tit.

Tentatively, she reached up and cupped one of Susan's tits, feeling the heat from it in her hand. She gently pulled the nipple between her fingers and heard Susan moan as her body squirmed against her own, their cunt mounds creating hot friction.

Suddenly, Susan stood up and pulled her to her feet and led her through the house to the guest bedroom down the hall. She shut the door behind them and turned to Keri, taking her in her arms and kissing her deeply, her tongue sliding into Keri's mouth as her hands roamed freely over Keri's body.

Keri returned the kiss, letting her own hands roam over Susan's body, feeling herself becoming hotly aroused. She didn't put up any resistance as Susan began to undress her, slowly peeling off her blouse, then her jeans, followed quickly by her panties. And she let Susan guide her to the bed and lay her across it, with her hips on the edge, her legs hanging over it, watching with glazed eyes as Susan tore her own clothing off to reveal her body.

"You really are beautiful," Susan told her huskily as she stood between Keri's legs.

"So are you," Keri replied, looking up at the attractive figure of the older woman.

Susan leaned over, placing her hands on either side of Keri, and bent her head to kiss her. Their tongues sparred with one another for a moment, and then Susan began kissing the side of her face, her ears and then her neck, trailing her tongue along the hollow of her neck and causing Keri to arch her body in passionate response.

Susan's tongue and lips moved lower, finally capturing one of Keri's nipples, but only after driving her wild by drawing slow wet circles all around it. As Susan sucked the hard nipple into her mouth, her other hand caressed Keri's other tit, massaging it gently and rolling the nipple between her fingers.

As Susan sucked on one nipple and caressed the other one, Keri could feel her cunt starting to drip with passion and excitement from the older woman's touch, finding it hard to believe that this reaction could be coming from her.

Susan began working her way lower and lower down Keri's shapely body until she was finally kneeling on the floor between Keri's legs. She lifted them and placed them over her shoulders, licking the insides of her thighs lightly, gradually working her way closer and closer to the pale-haired pussy that was now flooded with Keri's juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.