Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Keri awoke slowly, stretching lazily as she opened her eyes. She was in her father's bed and could feel his presence next to her. With a warm smile, she looked over at his sleeping face and thought about how much she loved him.

Last night they had spent the night talking about the marriage and she had, more or less, relented somewhat from her position, willing to give it a try and to be friends with Susan and her sons. It would not be easy for her at first.

Around seven o'clock they had gotten all dressed up and he had taken her out to dinner at the best restaurant in town, escorting her proudly on his arm. She had felt like she was walking on a cloud most of the night, as he had treated her like he would a date, paying attention to the things she had to say, dancing with her and holding her close.

She had brushed against his cock from time to time as they danced, and reached under the table with her stocking-clad foot to wriggle her toes in his crotch, looking at him mischievously as he tried to keep a straight face.

As soon as they got in the car for the drive home, she had unzipped his pants and struggled to free his cock and sucked on it all the way home. He filled her mouth, throat and stomach with his cum just after they pulled in the driveway.

Once in the house, they were sitting in the kitchen when he had picked her up and set her on the table, ripping off her pantyhose and bikini underwear, lifting her legs up to place them on his shoulders. He had gone onto fuck her right there, her pussy wet and willing. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he fucked her furiously, both of them reaching a gut wrenching climax before it was over.

He had then carried her upstairs in his arms to his bedroom and had made love to her slowly, licking and kissing every square inch of her body. She lay back and he sucked her cunt and made her cum before finally fucking her once more, this time with long slow strokes that left her gasping when another climax overtook her.

She had dozed off for a little while, but was awake again when she felt his cock stirring between her legs. This time he had climbed on top of her and fucked her hard, driving his cock into her. She had locked her legs around his waist, grinding her pussy up to take as much of the organ as she could.

This time, when his cock spewed his load of cum into her clutching cunt, she had thought it couldn't get better. It took nearly five minutes for her heart and breathing to return to normal, and then she curled up in his strong arms and had gone to sleep.

Now, in the early morning sunlight that came through the window of the bedroom, she thought about something he had told her last night. He had promised her that his marriage to Susan would not change that much between the two of them, and that they would still be able to fuck pretty much when they wanted. He even suggested they tell Susan about them.

She had been dead set against that until he had told her of something that had momentarily shocked her. He had told her about taking half a day off a few weeks ago, going over to Susan's to surprise her. It had been a Saturday and he figured the two of them might do something together, as her boys were supposed to be off doing something by themselves.

But when he had got there, letting himself in through the front door and tip-toeing through the house, he had found that Susan and her two sons were all home. He had heard the sounds of fucking coming from her bedroom and had been about ready to go crashing through the door when he heard her cry out to her sons.

He had opened the door just a crack to find her on the bed with Steve and Mark. She was sucking Steve's cock for all she was worth, while Mark knelt behind her and fucked her ass. He had watched for a moment and then left, feeling guilty over what he had seen, but, surprisingly, not really angry at her, because he had been filled with thoughts of fucking his own daughter. He had decided he would keep quiet about it and let her bring it up.

Keri gently pulled the sheet back that covered her father and looked at his cock as it was about half-hard, reaching out gently to touch it, seeing it twitch at the touch of her fingers.

Well, she thought to herself as she eased down the bed closer to his cock, if I'm fucking my dad, and Susan is fucking her sons, and we all know about it, then maybe things won't be so bad after all.

She took her father's hardening member in her hands, noting how her fingers couldn't go all the way around it. It was getting harder and longer, starting to stand straight up from his groin. She knew that if she let go it would fall over towards his stomach from its own ponderous size and weight.

She held it gently, slowly moving her hand up and down the silky smoothness of it and then lowered her head down to where she could reach his balls. She licked first one and then the other before slowly, gently sucking one of them into her mouth and rolling it around inside.

She finally released her balls and began licking her pointy little tongue up the shaft of his cock, amazed once again that something so huge could fit inside her pussy and ass. She was even becoming more adept at sucking his cock, finding it easier and easier to take all of him, which not only thrilled her because she knew he loved it but also because by taking all of his cock down her throat she could have incredible orgasms without ever touching her cunt.

She loved him, and this morning she wanted to do something special for him. She moved between his slightly spread legs and lay down, gently cupping his heavy, large nuts in her hands and pulled them slowly, gently towards her mouth. She opened wide and sucked one of them inside, and then the other, loving the way they stuffed her mouth and how her father moaned in his sleep.

As she rolled them around inside her mouth, gently sucking on them, it seemed as if her actions were making his cock grow even bigger and harder than before, and it was that hard, long, incredibly thick cock she now wanted inside her mouth.

She released his nuts and raised herself up, taking his cock in both hands as she licked the small pearl of pre-cum on the end of it, savouring the taste of it, knowing that his balls were full with another heavy load.

She licked up and down and around the length of his cock, gradually working her way around it until she came back to the gigantic head of it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered her head down on his cock, feeling the way the tip of his massive fuck pole seemed to stuff her mouth completely.

Her lips were locked just behind the ridge of the head and she looked down at the length of it, knowing that she was going to take all of it, no matter what. She started working her tongue around inside her mouth to workup some saliva to coat his cock and make it easier to take, slowly easing her head lower and lower.

When the head of his cock was pressed against the back of her throat she heard him moan, but couldn't look at his face from her present position. She forced her head down a little more, feeling the cock's crown gradually fitting its way past the muscles of her throat. She held her breath as her chin came to rest on his pubic bone, feeling immensely pleased with herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.