Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Susan Flaherty stood looking at her reflection in the full-length mirror on the back of her bedroom door, inspecting her body. At forty she had the face and figure of a woman half her age, even after giving birth to two strapping boys when she was twenty and twenty-one. But even back then she had been one of those women years ahead of others in taking care of herself, her body, and the results of that work now stared back at her from the mirror.

She was tall, but beautifully proportioned. Her tits were full and firm and still didn't need the use of a bra to hold their shape. She knew they were not the largest around, but they were big enough in their own right, and were perfectly formed. They were round, rode high on her chest, and had nipples that would drive a man wild with desire to get his lips on them.

Her stomach was flat as a board, without a single stretch mark, and her hips flared out nicely to long, beautifully tapered legs, She enjoyed wearing outfits which showed off her legs, as she knew men loved them.

She turned sideways and studied her reflection, noting with a sense of pride and self admiration the way her ass still rode high and firm without the slightest hint of sag to it. She worked hard to maintain her body, going to a health spa three times a week, and it had paid off for her over the years.

She knew that no matter what she was wearing, whether it was a tight pair of jeans and halter top, or a dress, men eyed her with appreciation when she walked by. Not only were they captivated by her tall, lush body, but by the pale skin and the flaming red hair that came to just past her shoulders, and her green eyes that resembled emeralds. Yes, she was a beautiful woman, and she was well aware of it.

She was also aware of the fact that she was getting ready to marry the most handsome, sexiest man she had ever known in her life. She had had affairs with a lot of men after her divorce ten years ago, but no man she had ever met or known could satisfy her, both in and out of bed, the way Dave could.

Outside of the bedroom he was funny, yet sensitive to her moods and needs. He had worked hard all his life and now had a comfortable position with his company, but that didn't stop him from going out to a construction site and getting as dirty as any of his men. She knew his men respected and liked him. And in the bedroom he could do things to her that no other man had even come close to! He had the longest, thickest, hardest cock she had ever seen, and he definitely knew how to use it!

On their very first date, which had been a blind date set up by mutual friends, they had gone out to dinner. Later, as they were dancing she had felt his cock stirring in his pants and had nearly fainted from desire in his strong arms each time it brushed against her cunt.

By the time he had taken her home she was a seething mass of sexual desire. Her panties were completely soaked with cunt juice and once inside the house she had mashed her body against his as he had kissed her, his strong hands roaming freely over her.

He had carried her up to her bedroom and undressed her slowly, teasing her and driving her crazy before finally stepping back and undressing himself. At the sight of his cock she had nearly cum.

"Fuck me!" she had begged, wanting to feel that giant cock inside of her, but he had other ideas.

He had gotten onto the bed with her and gone to work on her with intensity, using his hands, lips and tongue, working his way down her body. When he had finally lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders and stuck his tongue into her burning snatch she had climaxed, screaming out her passion.

He had brought her to two gripping orgasms before he finally climbed above her and shoved all of his cock into her in one thrust. Her body had exploded as his huge cock had sliced apart the walls of her pussy like never before, and he had proceeded to fuck her into blissville.

They had fucked and sucked all night finally halting as the morning sun began to rise and she knew then that no matter what else happened, she had found the man she wanted to marry and spend the rest of her life with.

But he had been slower in his emotional attachment than she had. She knew he didn't want to rush into anything and could accept that, knowing the sense of loss he still felt over the death of his wife, and knowing that he was well aware that any change in his life would also have an effect on his daughter Keri, whom he loved more than anything else in the world.

She didn't push him or rush him, and in time he had come around to loving her and the two of them had finally discussed marriage. But even though he had asked her, she had a feeling in the back of her mind that the marriage would not be as happy as she might hope for, for two reasons.

First, she knew that Keri, his stunningly beautiful daughter, was overly possessive and jealous of any woman who showed an interest in her father. Keri had taken over all the duties her mother had once handled since her mom's death, and didn't seem the least bit interested in giving up that position.

She had tried to make friends with the girl, and actually liked her, but she had not been able to get over that wall she felt would separate them forever. That was a shame, because she felt that she and Keri could become good friends. She knew she would never replace Keri's mother to the girl, but she didn't want to do that.

The second problem was a secret she had kept from Dave out of fear of his reaction. It was something which had been going on for about three years now, and even though she knew it was wrong, she also knew she couldn't stop it, didn't want to stop it, even if she married him. But she also knew that if she wanted her marriage to go well, to be a good one, she would have to force herself to end the relationship between herself and her sons.

She was thinking about this when she felt a pair of hands come around from behind her to cup her firm tits, feeling a stiff cock through the material of a pair of jeans against her ass. Her nipples stood up instantly, and with a sigh she leaned back against Steve, her oldest son, letting him caress her tits as his tongue licked around, and finally inside, her ear, causing little shivers of delight and excitement to run through her body.

"Thinking about the marriage?" he whispered as he turned her around.

"Yes," she replied as his lips went down to one of her nipples, drawing it in and sucking on it gently.

"Then I guess we better get all of this we can before that happens, hadn't we?" he said as he gently guided her to their large bed.

He placed her on the bed and then stood up and quickly removed his clothing, revealing his own large cock that she had come to love. It was over nine inches long, and very thick, although it still wasn't as big as Dave's.

Months ago she had come into her twenty-year old son's room and caught him jacking himself off as he looked at a magazine, and although she had meant to scold him, the sight of his big cock had driven all thoughts of scolding completely out of her mind.

She wasn't sure what had happened, but the sight of his cock had started her pussy to flowing and reminded her that it had been nearly two weeks since she had been fucked.

Somehow she had ended up on his bed, his cock in her hand, then in her mouth, sucking on it for all she was worth while he ate out her cunt. After he had shot his first load into her mouth and she had sucked him dry, she had gotten his cock hard again and he had fucked her like a wild animal for the next three hours.

Later that night, as she lay in her bed thinking about what they had done, feeling guilty and ashamed, he had crept into her room after his brother had gone to sleep and her resolve never to do it again had vanished the minute his hands touched her body. She had taken the time that night to teach him all she could about how to please a woman, and after that they started fucking and sucking on a regular basis.

Then, about a week later, his brother, who was nineteen, had surprised her one night by coming to her bed when Steve was out on a date. He had told her he knew all about her and his brother and decided to get in on the actions well. And when he had revealed his own nine-inch cock she forgot about her reservations.

Now Steve crawled between her legs, burying his face in the strawberry patch of hair, slowly licking the length of her pussy from top to bottom, causing a small whimper of delight to escape her lips. She loved having her cunt licked and sucked.

Steve and Mark had held a contest to see how long they could suck her pussy and how many times they could make her cum. They had taken turns, one of them going until his jaws and tongue ached, and then the other one would take over. Before they were through, she had screamed out in pleasure so much that her throat had been sore.

Each of her sons had his own particular delight. Steve loved to suck her pussy until she was ready to cum, then lift her legs up over his shoulders and drive his cock into her as hard as he could, until they both exploded in climaxes that left them shuddering. Then he would have her lick his cock clean and fuck her again, this time more slowly.

Mark loved having her suck his cock, often holding her head still while he fucked his cock in and out of her warm, wet and willing mouth until he exploded down her throat, keeping his cock buried to the hilt in her throat until his cum finally ceased.

He would then have her continue to suck on his cock until he was iron-hard again and then put her on her hands and knees and fuck her in her ass, sometimes slowly, with long gentle strokes, other times hard and determined, but she didn't care which way, as both ways made her cum in buckets when his cock was buried in her ass.

Steve sucked her clit into his mouth and shoved his thumb into her cunt and one of his thick fingers into her ass. She beat her fists against the mattress as her orgasm swept over her. Just as it was starting to subsided, the bedroom door opened and Mark walked in.

"Hey, let's not forget about me!" he called cheerfully as he quickly stripped off his clothes and got onto the bed.

He quickly straddled her chest, pushing her tits together as he moved his cock slowly back and forth between them, letting the cockhead touch her lips teasingly each time, knowing she wanted it, that she wanted to gobble his cock and cum while Steve sucked her pussy.

He finally lifted himself up on his knees and directed his cock down to her open waiting mouth, letting her full lips circle the head. As her lips locked themselves around the shaft just behind the head, she felt him push it deeper into her mouth. In this position she couldn't get all of his cock, and she wanted it all!

She pushed him off her suddenly, then pulled herself away from Steve's mouth, forcing him over on his back. She quickly straddled his face, lowering her dripping snatch down to his mouth and feeling his welcome tongue shoot up into her. She then leaned over and grabbed Mark's cock and opened her mouth wide, lowering her head all the way down on it in a single plunge, her lips locking around the base, her throat muscles working on the head as she sucked with all her might.

Steve's tongue in her cunt was driving her wild, causing a series of small orgasms, causing her to increase her efforts on Mark's cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth, wanted to suck him dry, and then she wanted the two of them to fuck her at the same time, one in her ass, one in her pussy.

She ground her hips down on Steve's face as her head bobbed up and down rapidly on Mark's cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.