Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

They were halfway through the first bottle of wine Chris had opened when the movie began, so the surprise that it was an X-rated movie didn't hold the shock for her that it might have under different conditions. She found herself watching it with fascination, feeling herself becoming aroused at the action taking place on the big colour television screen.

She wasn't sure just when Chris began kissing her and fondling her big firm tits, but she didn't care. She opened her mouth to his kiss, sucking eagerly on his tongue as his hands caressed the hard nipples of her tits. She was arching her back slightly, pushing them into his hands, delighting in his touch, aware that he had completely removed her blouse somewhere along the line.

I'm doing this for Daddy, she thought to herself as she allowed Chris to put his arms around her and draw her closer, his lips trailing down to the hollow of her neck, and then on down to capture one of her hard nipples between his lips.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned as Chris gently eased her over on the couch, his hands and lips continuing to work on her tits.

He lay on top of her and she spread her legs slightly to allow him to lay between them, feeling the hard press of his cock against her cunt. As he sucked on her tits, pushing them together with his hands to suck on both nipples at once, she could feel his cock rubbing back and forth against her cunt mound, driving her crazy with desire.

"You are so beautiful," she heard him whisper as he lifted his head for a moment to look down at her, which pressed his cock even harder against her.

"You really think so?"

"God, yes! You are the most beautiful girl I've ever known, and have the most perfect tits I've ever seen. Even the women in those magazines don't have tits as nice as you have," he told her sincerely as he bent his head to kiss her, forcing her lips apart with his tongue.

She responded to his words and kiss by wrapping her legs around his thighs, grinding her pussy up against his hard cock inside his jeans. She felt his hands moving down to find their way beneath her skirt, and when his fingers touched the wet crotch of her panties she nearly swooned.

He rubbed the crotch of her panties for a while as he continued to kiss her, then slowly, as if afraid she would stop him, he eased one finger beneath the crotch and into her hot wet pussy, which was dripping with juices.

At the invasion of his finger, she arched her hips and cried out, partially in pain and partially in pleasure. He had fingers which were a lot thicker than hers, and longer, and when he touched the tightly stretched piece of skin that formed her cherry, she pulled her hips back a little.

"Oh, Keri, I want to make love to you so badly!" Chris moaned, grinding his jean clad cock down against her cunt. She found herself wanting him to fuck her, more than ever before, but she knew she had to save her cherry for her father. "I know, but we can't," she told him, realizing that her desire for him was probably as great as his for her, but her cherry was for her father. It was to be the ultimate gift from her to him.

She felt his fingers moving in and out of her cunt, making little circles as they did, gently stretching the walls, and she didn't know if she wanted him to stop or not, it felt so good. She had never let him go this far with her before and she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to stop him if it lasted much longer. But more than that, she was afraid she would not be able to stop herself if she let it go on.

"Chris, wait!" she pleaded weakly, knowing she had to stop him now or it would be too late."

He raised his head to look at her and she could see the glazed look of desire and passion in his eyes. "Look, we can't fuck," she told him, surprising him and herself by the use of the word, "but there's something else I can do for you, something I want to do."

He raised up even higher, looking down at her in surprise. She reached between their bodies and began squeezing his cock through the material of his jeans. "What ... what did you have in mind?" he asked hesitantly.

"I ... I could ... we ... give you a blowjob," she said nervously, feeling herself blush.

"Are ... are you sure?" he asked, and she could tell he thought he was dreaming.

In response to his question she gently pushed him to one side so that he was laying beside her on the seat. She moved to where she was kneeling on the floor beside the couch, and with trembling fingers she began to unfasten his belt and jeans, finally pulling down the zipper before looking up at his face again.

She smiled warmly, shyly at him as the two of them pushed his jeans down to his knees, followed quickly by his shorts, freeing his cock, which caused her to gasp, her breath catching in her throat.

His cock was a lot larger than she had imagined!

It was about eight or nine inches long and stood up proud and hard from his groin. Seeing it clearly for the first time nearly caused her to change her mind, but then she thought about the even larger cock of her father and knew that if she were going to be able to take her dad's, she would have to start with one that was a bit smaller.

She reached out and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around it, feeling the silky texture of the skin, letting her hand move up and down the length of it from base to crown. The touch excited her and she could tell by the low moan of pleasure from Chris that it made him feel good as well.

Even though her small fingers wouldn't go completely around the large shaft, she took it firmly by the base and raised herself up on her knees. Haltingly, she stuck out her tongue and tasted the little pearl of pre-cum that had oozed from the cock's slit. To her surprise, she found she liked the taste of it.

With a little more boldness, she began to lick around the crown and then down the shaft, letting her tongue slide up and down the long length of it, feeling herself becoming more and more excited with each passing second. Her pussy was heating up and she could feel her juices starting to flow. Chris was moaning and moving his hips in a small circle as she continued to lick all around his cock.

But at last she made her way back up the large purple head of it. She took a deep breath as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and slowly lowered her head down on the cock, feeling the way it filled her mouth.

But now that she had Chris' cock in her mouth she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do next. He solved that problem for her by placing his hands on either side of her head and gently forcing it down on it. As his cockhead touched the back of her throat, she thought she was going to gag, but Chris gently eased her head back up before that happened. He gradually set a slow up and down motion with her head, which she soon was able to do on her own as she sucked powerfully on his cock, running her tongue around the shaft and head of it as she did.

But each time she lowered her head and the crown touched the back of her throat, she thought she was going to gag, which upset her, because she knew about deep throating and she wanted to be able to do that. She didn't know how to get all of the cock into her mouth and throat and knew she was only taking about half of Chris'. She wanted to feel it stuff her mouth and throat completely full.

She raised her head and looked up at him, her eyes pleading. "Chris, I want to take all of you, but I don't know how. This ... this is the first time I've ever done it."

"Get on top of me," he told her, reaching for her to help pull her above him so that her face was directly over his cock, with her cunt above his face. His hands moved quickly to push her short skirt up around her hips and then literally ripped her panties away from her.

"This way you'll have a better angle," he told her as his hands caressed the firm cheeks of her ass, "but the main thing is just to let your throat relax, just let it slide in, but don't force it. If you force it, it will only make you gag."

"What ... what are you doing?" she gasped as she felt his lips kiss the insides of her thighs, gently making their way towards her dripping snatch.

"Well, if you're going to do this for me, if you're gonna suck my cock, then I'm going to suck your pussy. Turn about is fair play," he said as he pulled her hips down and planted a kiss directly on the swollen lips of her cunt.

"Ohh, good," she moaned as his tongue shot out to work its way into her cunt, feeling like a slick snake was crawling up inside of her.

She opened her mouth wide again and lowered her head down on his cock, taking about half of him at once. She sucked on that much of it for all she was worth as his tongue worked in and out and around inside her cunt. Her own hips were starting to rotate in small circles, humping up and down on his mouth as he sucked the juices from her cunt, producing more pleasure in her than she had ever thought possible.

She had her hands on either side of his hips as he began to fuck his cock up into her mouth. She remembered what he had told her about relaxing the muscles of her small throat and concentrated on that. He suddenly shoved upwards with his hips, and to her surprise the head of his cock slipped past the muscles of her throat and she found her chin banging against his pelvic bone, her mouth and throat stuffed full of hard cock meat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.