Keri's Family
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Keri approached Chris Miller somewhat apprehensively in the junior college parking lot. She had known Chris most of her life, but it was only recently that the two of them had started dating one another. And, while she knew that Chris would love to fuck her, she had been able to thwart all his attempts so far. She had let him fondle her tits and pussy a few times, and she had even gone so far as to jack him off last weekend at the drive-in, but that was the extent of their sexual relations.

The one thing she really loved about him was that he was a gentleman about the whole thing, being patient with her and not pressuring her to do anything she didn't want to do. And he didn't go around, like so many other guys, bragging about what he had or had not done with her. Even now as he approached his car, she smiled as he leaned over and kissed her before opening the door for her, closing it securely once she was in the car.

"What would you like to do tonight?" he asked with a warm smile as they pulled out of the parking lot and headed for her house.

"Anything special in mind?" she asked, her eyes twinkling in amusement.

"Well, my parents are going to be gone most of the night, and there is a good movie coming on around nine on cable, so I thought you might want to come over and watch it instead of going to the drive-in."

"What's the movie about?" she asked, not really caring.

She almost laughed when he blushed and looked at her quickly, a sheepish look on his face. "I ... I forget," he replied at last.

"Okay, that sounds good to me," she replied, laughing at last.

"I'll pick you up about seven, if that's all right with you," he said as he pulled up in front of her house.

"Fine," she told him, leaning over to kiss him quickly before getting out from the car and hurrying into the house.

No one was home and she hurried to start supper for her dad, knowing he would be through with work early that day, and he would be hungry. She loved fixing dinner for him. In fact, she admitted to herself, she loved doing everything for him. It had become such a normal and natural order of things that she really couldn't understand why he would want to go and change it all now by marrying Susan and having her and her two sons move in with them.

She did everything for him that her mother had done, except for sex, and she vowed to remedy that before too long. In fact, she had agreed to go over to Chris' house tonight to get started on her education in the ways of sex. She had something in mind for tonight, something which would definitely make Chris happy, and would teach her something as well.

She was just setting the table when her father came in. He came up behind her and slipped his arms around her, pulling her close as he kissed her cheek. "Hello, Snuggles," he said as she relaxed back against him, feeling the bulge of his cock resting against the upper portion of the crack of her ass. 'Snuggles' was his nickname for her that he had given to her when she was just a baby, because of the way she liked to snuggle up in his arms and go to sleep.

"Hi, Daddy," she replied contentedly. "Supper is almost ready, but you still have time to wash up first if you want."

"What's the matter?" he teased as he let go of her, making her feel suddenly lonely. "Is the smell of good hard labour too much for you?"

"Oh, Dad," she replied, turning to face him, her lips forming a wide grin, "you know I love the way you smell. It wouldn't matter to me at all if you wanted to sit down right now. I just thought it might make you feel better, that's all."

"You're right, it will. Okay, give me five minutes."

As her father left her standing in the kitchen she could still feel the gentle press of his cock against her in her mind, could still feel his strong arms around her, his hands just brushing the underside of her tits. She felt herself flush with embarrassment and desire as she turned back to finish setting the table.

He came back downstairs a few minutes later dressed in a clean pair of old jeans and a strap tee-shirt, which only emphasized his rugged, handsome, well-built body. When she looked at him it was hard for her to believe that he was forty years old, exactly twice her age. She knew that a couple of her girlfriends had told her they thought her father was the best-looking father of all the girls, and a few of them had even hinted that they wouldn't mind letting him fuck them if the opportunity ever came up. When she heard that for the first time, she made sure none of them ever got that chance.

"So, what have you got on the agenda for tonight?" he asked her as they began eating.

"I'm going over to Chris' house and watch a movie on cable, if that's okay with you."

"That's fine with me. You like him, don't you?"

She turned to look at her father from the cabinet where she was cutting him a piece of homemade bread. "Well, of course, I like him," she replied as she handed it to him and sat down across from him. "I wouldn't go out with any guy I didn't like."

"That's not what I meant, Snuggles," he said with a grin. "I mean that you like him a lot, and I think that's great. Chris is one of the few nice young men around, and one of the few I trust with the one person I love most in the whole world."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.