Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After Judy and Steve eat each other for dessert, she tells her raped and abused life story. Quickly a third nymphet, Naked Virgin Sam, joins in the fun and it's dessert all over again. This Episode stands alone can be enjoyed before or after the previous two episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Soon they were all sitting around the kitchen table and Steve offered up, "Soda or Juice, anyone!" He listed the options his refrigerator contained and each settled on their preference. Full glasses quickly appeared for each with their personal choice.

Steve thought how nice it was to have these young women sitting here as they chatted and sipped from their glasses. More so, that they were both so comfortable being nude and realizing how comfortable he was being nude himself.

Even though, his hands, fingers and even his body had been pressed up against each of them and he had deeply impaled Judy, he still savored looking at their developing bodies. He imagined how they would look in a few short years.

He glanced first over at Sam's breasts, thinking how shapely they would be with the darkened disk surrounding her almost black nipple. Then he moved his attention over to Judy's and the lighter coloring around her pink nipple. Both girls would be striking he thought. Both of these nymphets would be knock-outs.

Steve was in his own land of dreams when there was a wave in front of his face jogging back his attention and hearing soft laughter coming from the girls.

"Boy you were lost in a fog, weren't you." said Sam.

Still looking at Judy's chest, he heard her jovially say, "Yo. Up here!" as she pointed to her face.

Glancing back and forth, between each of the girls, Steve uttered, "Ooops! Sorry, I guess I was out if it for a second there."

"More than just a second," Judy replied. "Sorry to interrupt you but Sam wants to know when it would be a good time to run down and take care of the towels."

"Now would be OK," he replied and with that, Sam hopped up, gathered the towels in the bathroom and the one off the living room floor and bounded down the stairway. Naked.

"Naked?" Steve thought, "Naked!"

Steve gave Judy a surprised look and asked, "Shouldn't she wear something?"

Judy laughed. "No reason to. She came up here nude from her apartment didn't she?"

Steve had not seen Sam arrive and realizing that there were no extra clothes anywhere to be seen, asked, "Isn't she afraid she'd be seen? What about her parents when she gets to her apartment?"

Judy just laughed even harder. "You dummy. You know who she is. You see her all the time!"

Yes, Steve realized he had seen Sam before but where? Viewing most of the female youngsters, he really never paid much attention to only that which was below shoulder height and even more attention the notch he imagined where their legs topped out.

Before he could figure it out, Judy offered, "You numb skull. She lives in the apartment right below you. She uses the same private entrance YOU use!"

Steve leaned over and banged his head a couple of times on the table. "Dumb ... Dumb ... Dumb," he uttered after each tap on the table with his forehead.

Yes, She was the cute young thing that lived right below him. He had seen her quite a few times but it just never registered. "That was Sam!" he thought to himself.

He was a fairly private man and although he had offered a "Hello," or a "Hi" to Sam's parents whenever their paths crossed, it had never blossomed into a conversation. In the number of times Steve had seen Sam dashing in the private hallway they had hardly had time to even exchange a mutual, "Hi." Sam was always moving so fast.

Strangely, he thought to himself, most times as she ran past him he would sense she was a little off balance and always brushed against him. A couple of times her hand passed over him, seemingly to balance herself but he thought nothing of it. His body had tingled from the touches, but he always chalked it up as accidental.

Judy just laughed harder at him. "You are such a dummy!"

With one more bang of his head on the table, he repeated, "Dumb!" one last time.

Steve returned his attention to Judy.

She laughed through her smile at him. Shaking her head, Judy offered, "She's had the hots for you since you moved in here. You are pure Stud material."

Then Judy threw in the bomb which exploded inside of his brain. "Sam always timed things so she could run past you in the private hallway. Her fantasy was hoping you would catch her, swing her into your arms and drag her upstairs and do 'It'!

"One time she got the timing just right and fell against you and got to grab your pecker. She was in heaven that time!"

Yes, Steve remembered that incident quite vividly. As he was returning from watching the frolicking in the pool he had been quite rigid, having to stoop over a little to hide his woody.

Sam appeared out of her apartment's door and dashed toward him, tripping over seemingly nothing and falling against him. At the time he wasn't sure because of the suddenness of the incident, but he did have the after feeling of her hand touching him and giving his member a quick feel.

Sam had looked up at him, smiled and offered a quick "Sorry," before dashing out into the common area. "Damn," Steve thought. "The little Lynx. She must have been waiting for him to come back in from the pool."

"That little Lynx," Steve accidentally said, letting his thoughts get expressed.

"Actually," said Judy. "It was my idea.

"It worked perfectly.

"We've both talked about how you were always watching all of us play in the pool, walking around in our little bathing suits. We both knew you often had a hard-on when you came back inside."

Steve just stared at Judy after her confession. Shaking his head, he realized he had been 'Caught' more often, in more ways, than he'd ever imagined.

Judy got up and came around to his side of the table and climbed up into Steve's lap. It was a great feeling having her soft skin pressed against his. She placed her right arm behind his back and snuggled under his shoulder as she placed the side of her head against Steve's chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.