Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After Judy and Steve eat each other for dessert, she tells her raped and abused life story. Quickly a third nymphet, Naked Virgin Sam, joins in the fun and it's dessert all over again. This Episode stands alone can be enjoyed before or after the previous two episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Steve was still mostly out of it in dreamland. Judy had a firm grip on his now raging hard-on. She gave it a firm yank, raised up her butt just a little bit, aimed him at her crotch and slammed him into her in one quick thrust downward.

Steve's eyes flew open. The rapid invasion caused time to almost halt. Everything seemed to go forward, in slow motion. First he felt the tip of his penis part her labia and start to glide a little backward as it found just the right spot with Judy's guidance.

Then as the super slow motion continued, Steve felt Judy's body open and start to surround the head of his penis, penetrate her. Then her vaginal sphincter surrounded him with great tightness. Her body glided down over him with supreme pleasure.

He felt her slide down his length, taking him very deeply into her love channel in that one magnificent thrust. Steve could feel her vaginal muscles pulsing against him as he bottomed out, his tip kissing her cervix.

Judy leaned forward placing her hands around Steve's neck. She raised herself almost completely off of him and then pile-driving him deeply into her again. He felt his stomach muscles crunch real hard. Involuntarily Steve's knees came up.

First making a rocking motion and twisting her hips, Judy kept him captured deep within her. She lifted herself and gave a more forceful thrust down onto Steve. At the last second, as their pelvises slammed together, Judy rocked her hips forward. Sparks flew through her body.

Another lift off. Another speedy thrust. An abrupt stop as their pelvises slammed against each other and another bevy of sparks electrified Judy's pelvic floor. She paused just for a moment, savoring the pleasure that was shooting within her. Then, knowing what would happen with the next thrust, lifted off for a what she expected would be a glorious final assault.

That final thrust brought Steve back to the present and real time. He felt Judy retract, up and almost off, his rippling penis. Her vaginal muscles tightened to almost a vice-grip from the stimulation the ridges on his penis gave her during the movement upward.

Judy hesitated with the entrance to her vagina ringing the last ridge underneath the head of Steve's penis. She knew she was ready and hoped Steve felt the same way. The thought actually sent her off into a glorious orgasm before she could start downward.

The orgasmic contraction hit her, almost popping Steve out of her. It caused her hips to compress forward and then rapidly slice down to bottom out once more. Receiving another batch of fireworks added to the strength of her vaginal contractions.

The muscles all over Judy's whole body compressed in spasm. Her arms drew her closer to Steve and caused her to bury her face in the top of his shoulder. Her hips ground into his and forced him as deeply into her as was possible.

Judy's rib cage contracted and forced out that familiar orgasmic groan. "Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!" came from deep in her throat. From deep in her being.

The vibration from her pressing her mouth into his shoulder and releasing her guttural groan was the last thing Steve's body needed to push him up to the brink and into another orgasm. He was already lost from the immense feeling and pleasure Judy's vagina had wrought on his penis.

Steve body didn't need much coaxing. The vibrations from that groan traveled deep within him, The electricity that was already circulating from his balls into his groin and up into the floor of his abdomen merged, pushed him way over the edge.

When his orgasm crashed into him, Steve's hips rotated upward as Judy rotated hers downward. Magnificent pleasure from their co-joined bodies forced an ejaculatory compression to shoot semen into the depths of Judy's vagina.

Judy felt the hot liquid enter her and savored the pleasure. Both lovers, wanting more, she raised up and Steve slid down, then they both came crashing together again. Their bodies repeated that action over and over again.

Each time they bottomed out and their pelvises hit, sparks flew up into Judy and fired another orgasm and another. Her vaginal compressions fired another ejaculation pulse in Steve.

Up and down their bodies flew, in perfect rhythm. Almost as if they were of one mind. Each wanted to squeeze every ounce out of their joint pleasure.

Then as Steve turned super-sensitive, he reversed and matched the motion of Judy's hips to slow things down. He could not take any more.

His crotch ached from the intensity of his orgasm. The pain went from inside his testicles and traveled through the muscles there and up into the floor of his pelvis. He ached and had to stop. His could not take anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.