Perceptions and Deceptions
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Gina stepped out into the hallway after delivering the absence note to the teacher. She moved towards Victor's office down a hall now empty save for Vice Principal Seeger. Her head swam in a sea frothed with her mother's directives and her feeble attempts to make sense of her own emotions as she passed under his wary eye unchallenged.

As his footsteps retreated behind her, she wondered why for just a brief moment she had hoped he would stop her.

Victor was waiting for her, standing in the open doorway with a pleasant smile. "Good morning, Gina. It's good to see you again."

Gina smiled and entered without protest or hesitation. He closed the door behind her. A sense of calm settled over her, as if she had walked into the safe confines of her own room. For a few seconds, her eyes and ears were drawn to the clock, its monotonous tick ever more present without the howl of the wind outside the window.

Victor took his seat behind the desk and folded his hands. "I think we should start with a review of what you learned yesterday to make sure we can build on that today."

Gina set her books down. Her pussy was warm, and her panties felt tight and confining against an enticing, tingling ache.

Offer to do this for Victor when you see him tomorrow. Show him that you've learned and taken his words to heart.

Gina's breath quickened. Her heartbeat pulsed in her sex. Her hands rose to her blouse and paused through the space of a breath, breasts swelling and pressing her hard nipples against the fabric. She let out he breath as a tremulous sigh and began to undo the buttons as her cheeks warmed.

Victor leaned back in his seat, his eyes unwavering as he watched Gina shed her clothes. He remained impassive through his silent evaluation: hesitation; lingering reluctance; some embarrassment.

Gina panted when she was down to her underwear. Her nipples tingled as they brushed the insides of her bra cups when they fell away from her body. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties, the crotch already dark and glistening with her arousal.

Her panties peeled away from her wet sex to a deep, husky sigh. The need was urgent now. Her pussy ached for attention. Her lingering hesitation was subsumed into wet need.

She sank into the sofa, thrust her hips forward, and spread her legs. A shiver of pleasure passed through her when Victor's eyes fell on her moist and helpless folds, yet heat still flashed to her cheeks. Her hand slipped between her legs eager and willing, yet she trembled. Her fingers sank into her needy flesh as she uttered a soft moan.

Victor nodded. "Very good, Gina." Pause. "Feel comfortable with your sexuality." Pause. "Feel good about expressing your sexuality."

He repeated the same technique as the last session, timing his words and his pauses with the ticks of the clock. They sank into Gina's mind like lead weights into deep water. Her mind opened like a large flower blossom revealing its hidden nectar.

Victor tested it by nudging her perceptions without words or the clock to assist him. Gina moaned as her fingers stroked to a firm, regular rhythm in the safe and secure confines of her room.

Victor was pleased at this promising sign.

"Now that you have accepted your sexuality, Gina, it is time to take the next step and share it with others."

Gina did not hear his voice, not in so many words. Lost in her own false reality, she sensed it as a sudden urge to recall the erotic imagery that plagued her dreams and left her wanting and wet upon waking. Her panting deepened, her pleasured sighs becoming gasps of lust.

Victor steepled his fingers. Too vague. She needed a focus. He believed he had an idea.


Gina squirmed in a sexual heat that cocooned her body like warm steam. The blanket bunched around her hips and legs as she writhed, her fingers stroking hard but her pleasure slow to rise. Her fingers moved faster, but her need accelerated past her pleasure.

Her mind flitted from one erotic image to the other. None stayed in her mind longer than a few seconds, teasing her desire and fueling her lust, but shifting too fast for her to revel in the fantasy.

Gina whimpered. Her pleasure would rise no further. Her pussy begged for release, but her fingers were inadequate for the task, aching now in fruitless effort. Her cunt tightened around her fingers as if in anticipation of something else filling its soaked depths. If only she had shared her sexuality like her mother told her. Then she would have someone to satisfy her consuming need.

Her memories peeled back like the skin of an orange, going back to that morning, then the day before, then Monday morning, then...

Brad Weston.

Suddenly his image towered like a monolith in her mind, her fleeting thought of him the other morning now filling her head and crowding out her other fantasies. It leapt from her mind and into the room. Brad stood at the foot of her bed, just as she remembered him from the parking lot the day before, his school books wrapped in a flexible strap and slung over one shoulder.

Gina froze and stared, fingers unmoving but still pressed to her oozing pussy. How did Brad come to be in her room? Was this even possible?

Brad's lips curled into a lascivious smile. He dropped his books to the side and lifted his shirt, exposing his broad chest. Hard muscle rippled along his arms and shoulders as he tossed the shirt to the side, sending shivers through Gina's body.

Gina's legs quivered and spread apart. No place in the world was safer than her room. He could not be in her sanctum if he were not meant to be here.

Brad's jeans came off. A massive bulge swelled and throbbed in the crotch of his briefs. Gina's pussy ran liquid and hot. Her hand fell away, yet a tiny tremor passed through her body as his briefs came down and his cock sprang out like a thick pole.

Brad smiled and grasped his manhood in his hand. Gina shuddered as she watched his fingers stroke the hard shaft, and her pussy throbbed as if the mere sight had triggered an orgasm.

She was supposed to say something. The words that would state her intention to give herself to him were supposed to form in her head and flow like water to her mouth. They would not come to her, and she felt a twinge of failure.

It did not last long. She forgot her moment of weakness when he descended on her. She uttered a short cry, her hands pressed against the hard muscles of his shoulders as if intending to push him back. Yet his cock came to her with intent, and when it sank into her cunt, a wave crashed over her and drowned her in sexual bliss.

Despite her initial euphoria, her hands pushed against tight, unyielding muscle, and her body was slow to fall into his rhythm. He refused to acknowledged her resistance, and eventually her body rocked with his thrusts, the two of them bouncing to the faint creak of the bed springs.

Weak but persistent thoughts flickered through her mind that she had been forced to take a step for which she was not ready. But it was her room, her sanctuary, her home. Anything that happened here had to be right.

Her mother wanted her to do this. Gina had to...

(obey)

... follow her mother's wise advice.

Gina gasped as her pleasure spiked, her pussy straining as his thick cock stroked her swollen clit. His body fell atop hers, her nipples throbbing as they brushed against his chest. The hands that had tried to push him away now clutched at his arms as if afraid he would leave. Her hips rose to his, his cock pounding into her with each thrust.


Victor finally felt Gina succumb completely to the reality he had shaped for her.

As pleasant as this was, he did not like taking such a direct role. It should never be his cock that touches the pussy of a future slave, not until Halloween night when she is formally taken.

Necessity had forced his hand. He could not afford to wait until he had shaped her perceptions enough that she would consummate her sexual journey on her own. Her body needed to crave the feel of a man's cock inside her, and no amount of reality altering would substitute for the feel of the real thing if she had never experienced it before.

His own pleasure rose at a measured pace as he kept Gina from her final release for a few moments longer. He would cum only when it suited him, and at the strength he desired that would not distract him. He maintained not just this reality for Gina, but also the perception of a counselor and a student having a quiet conversation from opposite sides of the room for anyone that might enter the office unannounced.

Victor felt a tug on his arms. Gina was frantic now, her pussy straining hard at the edge. Her body slapped against his, her thighs tensing as she crept towards release. Despite her enthusiasm now, he still had to break through some resistance. He could sense that Roberta was doing her proper duty. He had developed his presence in Gina's mind into a full avatar that served as the enforcer of his will.

Yet an obstacle remained.

Victor let go. Gina cried out, her pussy throbbing hard and squeezing his cock. Victor uttered a single, soft moan as he allowed himself a sedate climax, his cock pulsing inside her tight tunnel. He let his orgasm linger for a few seconds longer so he could keep himself hard inside her, drawing out her climax to let this new need sink as deep into her psyche as possible.

He withdrew. In Gina's mind, Brad lifted himself from the bed. As Victor dressed, so did Brad. By the time Victor was back behind his desk, Brad had gone and had closed the door to her bedroom behind her, leaving Gina in a post-coital euphoria that Victor helped nudge along.

Finally, he pulled back his altered reality. Gina let out one last contented sigh as she lifted her head and sat up. Her eyes blinked, then opened wide.

"Another excellent session, Gina," Victor said with a smile. "I am quite pleased with your progress."

Gina was nonplussed. She glanced towards the door, then back at Victor.

"Brad was kind enough to assist me in your session today."

"What? But ... you mean he really... ?"

"I felt this was necessary in helping you along the path to sexual maturity. It's a step that many of your peers have taken, so this allowed you to catch up with them."

"I-I just never did something like that before now."

"Of course, I understand. That is what we needed to rectify."

"But ... I thought I was in my room again."

Victor nodded. "The mind will do that, you see. It helped you accept what you needed to do by imagining you in a place you knew was safe."

Gina hesitated for a few seconds, then nodded.

Victor smiled. "You see how well it worked when you first arrived. How willing you were to masturbate in front of me because you felt safe and comfortable."

Gina nodded again with a bit more certainty. When Victor did not speak, she felt compelled to say something by the third clock tick. "It felt a little strange to me at first, when Brad started having sex with me. But it got better. It seemed like it was the right thing to do."

"Excellent, Gina. Most excellent. This is good progress indeed."

Gina managed a small smile, but part of her mind was still reeling from the loss of her virginity. She looked towards the door again. She would never have imagined Brad would ever be interested in her like that.

"I have a suggestion for you."

Gina turned her head and saw Brad sitting behind the desk. She blinked and the illusion vanished in her next breath. Victor once more sat in his chair with his hands folded before him.

"I think it would behoove you to thank Brad properly for his role today," said Victor. "You should offer yourself as his date for the Halloween party this coming Monday."

Gina's lips parted and a small gasp escaped them. A date? Her? She had never done such a thing. And wasn't that supposed to come before the sex?

Victor sensed it again, the hesitation and resistance, but detected no obvious outside influence. He doubted that the Harbingers would be privy to his operation yet, so no protection was forthcoming from them. So what was it?

"It would be very well and proper for you to ask," said Victor, fixing his gaze on her. "And proper for him to agree."

Gina nodded. "Yes, I understand. I've just never dated before."

"One more thing. I would not mention directly his role today. There's no reason to bring it up."

Gina tilted her head. If she were offering herself to repay his kindness, why would she not want to mention it?

"There's no reason to bring it up," Victor repeated to the beat of the clock. "No reason at all."

"No reason at all," repeated Gina. "Yes, of course."

"Very well, then, Gina." Victor glanced at the clock. "It's about time for your next class. We'll pick this up tomorrow."

Gina smiled. "Thank you." She stood and dressed.

Victor decided to test the waters a bit. "Perhaps, now that we've broken the ice with you, we'll talk about expanding your sexual horizons. Other partners. Multiple partners."

Gina paused to absorb what she had just heard. Finally, she nodded again, took her books, and left.

Victor leaned back in his chair and sighed. Two steps forward, one step back. This was not going to do.


"Hey, you got a sec?"

Cassie saw the girl approach out of the corner of her eye but flinched at the sound of the voice anyway. She covered it with a polite smile as she turned her head. The girl's attire had become more daring. The heels of her shoes were at least an inch higher. Her legs were clad in tight black stockings. Her skirt was shorter and painted to her hips.

Such manner of dress had no place in school. That alone, however, should not have been enough to make Cassie's heart pound.

"Um, sure," Cassie said in a strained voice. She kept a wary eye on the girl as she reached into her locker for a book.

"Look, you probably can't really answer this, but wouldya know anything about Matt Wilden?" the girl asked.

Cassie shook her head. "I don't recall the name." She glanced down at the book she had withdrawn and saw it was the wrong one. She clicked her tongue and put it back.

"C'mon, you gotta have at least heard of the guy."

"I'm sorry, I don't. Maybe if you describe what he looks like?"

Cassie was only being polite. She knew the name of everyone at school, as all of them had appeared in her dreams at some point.

The girl put her hands on her hips and sighed. "He's a junior. Brown hair, big blue eyes, always has half the school bimbos following him around. Thinks he's hot stuff cuz he's the big football star. I mean, c'mon, everyone knows him even if you don't like him."

Cassie was puzzled. She had no idea that Haven High even had a football team. "I wish I could help you, but I don't know him. I'm sorry."

The girl rolled her eyes. She stamped her foot and looked around. "I was hoping I could talk to someone that just didn't fawn over him or hate his guts. I need to know what this guy's really like."

"Is there s-something wrong?" Cassie's voice faltered when an icy breeze swirled around her. Her next breath overwhelmed her with the musty, stale smell of age.

The girl smirked. "You know, maybe not. I could be worried over nothing. I thought it was kinda weird that Jerry wanted him along this afternoon, but--"

"Jerry? Oh, was he the boy you mentioned yesterday?"

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend." The girl giggled. "I really shouldn't be telling so many people, but we've started fucking big time. Wow, what I was missing all this time!"

Cassie forced a smile, her cheeks growing pink. She ignored the tingling her own sex.

"Okay, so you didn't hear anything bad about this guy, right?"

"Well, no, but--"

"I mean, he's not some weirdo or pervert? Not like he'd try anything, you know, with another guy's girl?"

Cassie was at a loss. To her, the boy didn't exist. Neither should the girl, as she never appeared in Cassie's dreams despite the eerie sense of familiarity. "I ... no ... no, I haven't heard anything like that. But I haven't heard anything about him at all either way."

"Hey, no prob, it's okay. Yeah, I'm worried over nothing. Jerry knows I want this time for us. Matt will probably just hang with us for a bit, and then Jerry and I can get down and dirty." She winked. "If ya do remember anything else, let me know, okay? See ya around."

"Okay. Oh, wait, I don't know your name!" Cassie called out as the girl rushed off.

The girl spun around long enough to shout back, "Stephanie Fowler!"

"And I'm Cass--"

The girl vanished into the crowd of students.

"Trouble, babe?"

Cassie whirled around. "What? Oh, Ned, no, it's fine."

Ned craned his neck. "Talkin' ta the same girl again?"

"Oh, did you see her?"

"Nah, but it lookin' like you were callin' out ta someone."

Having Ned see the girl would have been comforting to Cassie for some reason. "Is everything okay?" she asked.

"I was gonna ask ya the same thing. Ya seem wired."

Cassie shook her head. "Just worried about Heather. She has Ms. Hollis next."

"No sweat, Richie said he'd get himself an eyeful of whatever's goin' on in that class."

"That doesn't really help protect her, does it? I mean, he can't exactly break into the class and stop whatever's going on."

"Mebbe not, but at least we'll know what the low-down is. That's half the battle right there."

Cassie nodded. She stared down the corridor where she had last seen Stephanie.

Ned peered as well. "Ya sure yer okay, babe?"

"Ned, you know a girl named Stephanie Fowler?"

"I know a Stephanie, yeah, but her last name's Wood. And she prefers ya call her Stephie. Why, was that who ya were talkin' to?"

"I guess that must have been it. I must have misheard her last name."

"Huh. Didn't think Wood and Fowler really sounded--"

Cassie slammed her locker shut. She had no idea if she had the right books for the next class and did not care. "Anyway, Ned, I need to get to class."

"Hey, um, before ya go, I didn't get a chance to say something to ya earlier. I didn't recall ya in my dreams last night, and I know ya said you'd try it again."

Cassie sighed. "Ned, I didn't have a chance to do it. I ... well ... my mind was occupied with other people, and there wasn't enough time before morning. I'll try again tonight."

Ned sensed the irritation behind Cassie's voice. He still had the feeling something else was going on. "Okay, sure, no prob. We'll meet up after this class and see if Heather's okay."

"Sure. I'll see you then."


Heather lingered at the doorway for a moment before she ventured past the threshold. Her eyes sought Ms. Hollis. The horrible black miasma still surrounded her teacher, rippling in placid waves as if asleep or dormant. Ms. Hollis acknowledged no one as they passed, her eyes on her paperwork.

Heather peered at the faces of the other students. Her sex tingled as she saw them still locked with one another in sexual union in her mind's eye, her memory of the day before still as vivid as if it had just happened. It dovetailed into her thoughts of her fellow Harbingers, and what sexual antics she would choreograph for them after school.

Heather sighed and dropped into her seat. The ease of which she could control the sexuality of her friends was not the issue. Each time she controlled them, she felt she was becoming again the Heather that Melinda hated, the one that was used to getting her own way and expected everyone to comply with her wishes simply because she said so.

And to be so close to knowing why only to have it snatched away again...

"Hey, you okay?"

Heather's head jerked towards the sound. Her eyes widened as they fell on Brad.

When she didn't reply, Brad offered a weak smile. "Just wanted to see if you were okay, you looked kinda down."

Heather stared for another few seconds. Brad shifted in his seat and his lips twitched, as if not knowing what expression to form. You fucked me right here in this classroom yesterday, doesn't that mean anything to you? Heather shouted in her head. "I'm fine, Brad, just stop worrying about me," she said, a trace of irritation in her voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.