Perceptions and Deceptions
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Jason could not muster the will to throw off Heather's influence in time to stop Richie from leaving the room. When Richie exited through the back door, he harnessed his growing anger with the Sovert girls to emerge from the thick pall of induced desire. He took a deep breath to steady himself as he turned to Heather. "That was not nice."

Heather stared at him. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"What you just did to Richie. You practically pretended he wasn't even there!"

"Yeah, you bubblehead," Melinda said. "You just acted like he--"

"And you weren't much better, either, Melinda," said Jason.

Melinda looked stricken. "Me?? What the hell did I do?!"

"What you said to him before he left, like he didn't have a right to be there. You've both been treating him like he's a criminal. Maybe he was willing ... well ... you know, to help Heather."

Heather looked aghast. "Jason, are you nuts?! You want me to fuck Richie after what he did to me and Melinda in the House?"

"And the fact that he saved you from Melissa means nothing?"

Heather was shocked into silence. Melinda glanced between her and Jason. "All right, I'm sorry," Melinda said. "I shouldn't have said that to him. But I can see where Heather is coming from. Richie creeps me out when I try to think of him like that."

"Is he really that bad?" Diane asked as she stepped behind Heather.

Heather turned to her. "Well, in the House, he was, but ... I mean, I guess that was awhile ago, but ... shit, I don't know what to think anymore. This thing with my sex drive is fucking with my head to much!"

Her eyes glistened. Diane drew her into an embrace.

Jason sighed. "Look, I didn't mean to get you upset. And I really don't have any right to tell you who you should or shouldn't have a sexual partner."

"But at least if she did it with Richie, she wouldn't want to do it with you so much," Melinda muttered.

"I just don't want Richie to feel like he's an outcast, that's all."

"I'm really trying, Jason! I am! I just can't flip my feelings on and off like that."

Heather broke off the embrace with Diane and turned towards the others. "Jason, I know what he did for me, and for the Harbingers. God, you can't imagine how grateful I am for that, and I've told him that. But it's like Melinda said, I can't just invent feelings for him."

Jason nodded. "I know. Just try to be a little mindful of him, okay? I'm not saying you have to have sex with him, just remember that he has feelings, too, and it's obvious something is still upsetting him."

"His mother," Diane suggested.

"Yeah, that's part of it," Jason said in a subdued voice.

Heather sighed. "Richie wanted to do it with me, didn't he?"

Melinda rolled her eyes. "What guy doesn't want to boink you?"

Heather managed a tiny smile. "I'll take that as a compliment, thank you."

"Only because guys go for big-boobed bubbleheads," Melinda retorted, but her tone of voice was more teasing than mean.

"Yeah, I think he did," Jason said.

"I don't know if I can," Heather said.

"You shouldn't have to," Diane said.

"But I can't do it with Jason all the time, and Melinda will keep getting on my back every time I do."

"Melinda gets too jealous, if you ask me."

"Oh, stop it!" Melinda said, folding her arms. "Look, I wouldn't be so upset if I could just ... well, you know, do it like that with him."

"Then just do it, " Heather declared. "I don't think you can get pregnant from it."

"You don't know that!"

"No, she doesn't," Jason said. "But I got that same sensation, like something was telling me that it was okay."

"But it could be the Darkness doing that, just to get us all knocked up!"

Jason shook his head. "No, it was not the Darkness. Remember, I know what it sounds like. Yeah, this doesn't sound at all scientific, and that doesn't bother anyone more than me. But to be honest, I don't think we're going to be able to restrain ourselves for much longer anyway."

Melinda let out a quavering breath. Her skin felt flushed and her sex tingled. She shot an angry look at Heather.

"What?" Heather said.

"Are you messing with me again?"

"No. Why?"

"Because..." Melinda's gaze lowered to Jason. "Um, never mind"

Heather smirked. "Getting horny for Jason?"

Melinda's cheeks turned pink. "Maybe."

Jason found his lips curling into a smile of his own volition.

Melinda eyed him. "Oh, yeah, you'd have no problem if Heather made me all hot for you, huh?"

"I don't think you need my help to get wet for him," Heather said.

Melinda shifted her hips. "Only when you won't stop talking about it like that."

"Want me to help with the other end, then?"

"Huh? What do you ... oh..."

Jason's eyes widened even as they grew dark with lust. "Heather, come on..."

"Don't fight it this time, okay?" Heather said. "You get to do it with Melinda first this time."

Jason swallowed, his cock ballooning in his jeans. Melinda's eyes flicked down to the growing bulge and whimpered.

Heather smiled and stepped to his side. She took his zipper between two fingertips and drew it down, her movement so meticulous that they could hear each tooth disengage. Jason clenched his hands as the bulge of his cock intruded through the parting halves of the zipper. Resistance failed him, now that the target of his desire was Melinda.

Heather took her hand away. "All yours, baby sis."

Melinda shivered and moaned. Those two words still held sway over her. She forgot whatever objections she had to Heather manipulating Jason and plunged her hand past her boyfriend's open zipper, stroking the now rock-hard bulge under his briefs.

"Jason, I know Heather's doing this to you," Melinda began, her voice husky. "But, I-I sorta need this, too."

Heather smiled. "Do Melinda first, Jason, then you can stick it in me."

She heard panting behind her and turned. Diane's hand fluttered near her own nether regions. "Heather, you're not just going to ... with them..."

Heather grinned. A deep sigh blew from Diane's lips as her hand slid of its own accord under her jeans. "Getting all hot and horny yourself, huh?" said Heather.

Diane nodded, her cheeks glowing as her fingers found liquid heat in her folds.

"Good. Get nice and wet for me, Diane."

"But I don't want to j-just stand here and p-play with myself..."

"Even if I like watching it?"

Diane staggered and fell onto the sofa. She pawed at her jeans and panties until they departed from her. She spread her legs and masturbated in earnest.

"Don't worry, Diane," Heather said. "I'll come lick that hot little pussy of yours."

Diane sank her fingers deep into her pussy, a moan rising from her parted lips.

Heather turned to the others. Melinda had started to cast off her clothes in a frenzy of raw sexual desire. She had removed her shirt and bra, but when she tried to undo her jeans, Jason clamped his mouth over one of her nipples.

"Jason, wait! Let me ... ohmigod ... uhhhn!..."

Melinda dissolved into pants and gasps as she collapsed to the floor, Jason atop her.

Heather let out her own lustful sigh and started to undress.


"Why do you wish me to drop him off here, Miss Kendall?" asked Harry. "We are a full block from Mister Lussander's residence."

"Because I want to walk with him the rest of the way," replied Cassie, the exasperation in her voice increasing with each reply.

"Why would you wish to do that?"

"So I can have a moment alone with him without you or his parents listening in."

Harry frowned. "Is that wise, Miss Kendall? I was told to chaperon you when--"

"Oh, for goodness sake, Harry, you can follow along in the car and keep us in sight at all times! Honestly, you're really getting overprotective of me."

"I am not sure it would be safe to allow you to walk alone in this neighborhood."

"This is Haven, Harry, not some tenement block on Bedford-Stuyvesant."

"A what block where, Miss Kendall?"

Cassie covered her eyes with her hand. "Harry, pull over and let us out. That's an order."

Harry sighed. "Very well, Miss Kendall."

Through the exchange, Ned would cover his mouth with his hand or pretend to be interested in something out the window. When mirth bubbled from his mouth anyway, he coughed and cleared his throat. He assumed she was in no mood for jokes.

Though he wondered at first if she were in the mood for something else.

She had spent the first five minutes of the trip squirming in her seat and trying to avoid eye contact with him. He had felt he had done something wrong, and tried to broach the subject with a simple squeeze of her hand. Instead, she shivered, blushed, and squeezed her legs together. He swore he heard a wet noise from between her thighs.

Ned scrambled out of the car at the moment of the click of Harry unlocking the doors. Cassie came around the other side and swept his arm into hers, and tugged him away from the car and onto the sidewalk. As they walked, the limo crept along beside them in the street.

"Um, everything okay, babe?" Ned said.

Cassie sighed. A tiny shiver passed through her, and she took a deep breath. "I hope so," she said in a low, breathy voice. "I'm sorry about before, back at the house. I had to get us out of that place fast."

"Heather again?"

Cassie nodded and forced her eyes forward. "Ned, this is getting scary. It's like she can make someone go from nothing to lustful in seconds!"

"Oh, um, is that what just happened to you?"

"Yes, but we can't exactly do anything about it now." Another deep breath, and a husky sigh. "I'm hoping being away from Heather will make it wear off."

"Um, mebbe ya shouldn't be touching me, then..."

Ned tried to extricate his arm from hers, but she clutched it harder. "No, it's okay, I ... I need to learn how to resist it."

Ned nodded and lapsed into silence. Cassie wished he would keep talking. She needed something to distract her from thoughts of his cock in her pussy that flitted through her head and teased her already aching sex.

She finally had to say something. "Ned, when Halloween gets here, I need you to go to that party with me as my date."

Ned grinned. "Hey, no prob, babe. Mebbe we can think of a theme for us. Ya know, so we have related costumes."

"Whatever, Ned, I don't really care what we go as."

"Hey, babe, something up?" Ned asked. "Ya were upset back at the meetin' 'bout something even before Heather worked her wiles on ya."

"I just don't care for Halloween, that's all. It's hard to explain why."

Ned nodded, though his curiosity was intense. "Ya think mebbe those lines of force do anything different on Halloween?"

"I honestly don't know. It's possible."

Cassie forced herself to wonder about it, anything to crowd out her other urges. She did not know about the lines of force until she joined the Harbingers. Cassie found no comfort in the fact that one ran under her mansion, but as an explanation for the oddness of her dreams every Halloween, she could accept it.

She did not want to contemplate the alternative explanation.

Ned shook his head. "Boy, jus' when ya think ya seen everything in this place."

"I have the bad feeling that we've only scratched the surface, Ned," Cassie said, shivering for a reason other than desire. "I just have this sense that we ... the Harbingers, I mean ... that something is going to happen. The Harbingers are changing. I just don't know how, or what it will do to us."

To that, Ned had no reply.


"Is there anything else you wish to say before I take my leave?" asked Victor from the door.

Terri still floated in a warm haze of arousal, and it took her a few seconds to collect her thoughts. She wished he would not insist on all the pomp and ritual. He could do what she wanted of him without those trappings, and it would satisfy her needy pussy. "There is something I need to warn you about, Victor."

"Warn me?"

"If you're going to take that counselor position, you need to be careful of Laura Bendon, the school principal."

"And why is that?"

Terri frowned. "To be honest, I'm not sure. Just that something's not right with her."

Victor offered Terri a tiny, unamused smile. "Can you be more specific?"

"She did something to her secretary. Marcie used to be this really mousy woman afraid of her own shadow. Now she's a purring sexpot after going around with Laura for awhile. And she fawns over Laura like..." Terri paused and smirked. "Like a slave."

Victor had some ideas about the school principal, as the Darkness often identified its agents to him. Laura Bendon was not quite a direct slave of the Darkness, but to Nyssa, a supernatural being that the Darkness had employed against the students of Haven High. Before she departed in defeat, Nyssa had commanded Laura to assist the Darkness whenever possible.

But as with most indirect agents, Laura was equally concerned about her own personal gain.

Victor's smile widened. "Thank you for the warning, but I believe I can handle myself."

"It's not about handling yourself, Victor, it's about what interference she can give you if she thinks you're intruding on her own personal little queendom."

Victor doubted that Nyssa had imbued enough power in Laura to be a serious threat to any of Victor's plans, any more than he intended to do the same to Terri. That thought gave him an idea on how to proceed.

"I will deal with it, Terri," said Victor. "You handle your own task, once I bestow my power on you. Now, don't make me think twice about this agreement."

Terri let out a slow breath through her nose and nodded.

Victor's smile turned more pleasant. "I will see you at the ceremonies this evening."

He let himself out.

Victor reached the end of the walk and looked back at Terri's house. He did not like what he was forced to do. Giving Terri power was not in his plans. Once such power was given, he could not retract it. This could get out of hand if Terri did not remain focused. He risked making mistakes, and he would not allow the one he vowed never to repeat.

When he returned to his car, he turned it in the opposite direction of his original itinerary. He felt compelled to make one additional stop.


Melinda no longer cared what or who had precipitated the tryst. She refused to worry about his lack of protection. His lust had rekindled her cravings until they consumed her with the burning need to satisfy them.

For once, she was the submissive one, lying limp on the plush carpet as Jason speared her with his cock. Jason grunted with the effort, her cunt as tight as it was slick. Despite the cool edge to the air, sweat beaded against his skin, his breath a heavy pant as his pleasure mounted with the same aching, slow pace as hers.

Nearby, Diane squirmed on the sofa, Heather's face buried between her legs. Her head lolled to one side against the cushion, her eyes closed. Soft sighs and tiny gasps issued from between parted lips. Her legs were spread wide, and her thigh muscles tensed as she climbed. Heather shivered, her knees sliding apart, her pussy glistening and dripping onto the carpet.

Jason smelled the musky scent of female arousal with every breath, mingled with some of the heady aroma of his own perspiration. Melinda's panting breath, and the slick, wet sounds of his cock sliding in her pussy sent pleasant little tremors through his body. Sensation drowned out doubt and hesitation.

Melinda suddenly gasped and pulled Jason down, letting out a deep, husky sigh into his ear at the press of his warm body against hers. She squeezed her eyes shut and pumped her hips, impaling herself with his cock as deep as he could go.

A dim and hazy thought tumbled in among the feelings of intense lust and desperate desire for satisfaction. I won't get pregnant ... I won't get pregnant ... it will be okay ... it will...

Melinda squealed as she crested. Trembling hard, she wrapped her legs around Jason, forcing him deep, and clung to him so hard that she could feel the muscles at the base of his cock twitching with his orgasm.

Behind them, Diane cried out. Her body convulsed from the initial force of her climax, until her orgasm settled to a more gentle cadence. She moaned as Heather licked her hard, her hips jerking once. She uttering another short cry as she came a second time.

"Oh ... dear ... God..." Diane gasped, her orgasm robbing her of breath until Heather eased off. She let out a shaky sigh and went limp.

Melinda's legs slid from Jason's body as her own climax abated to the point where she could think again. Jason was still atop her, breathing into her ear. "And please, Jason," she gasped. "Don't comment ... on how our orgasms ... are always in sync ... okay?"

Jason wanted to protest. They were always in sync, and it was unusual enough to be significant. But Melinda didn't like it when he "nerded out" right after sex. He breathed "okay" into her ear. His arms shook as they fought to push him up.

Melinda closed her legs as soon as Jason was up. She smiled as her pussy gave a few last weak throbs, and she basked in the post-coital afterglow for another minute before she stood and turned to her sister. "Heather, you better be right about us not..."

She trailed off. Heather draped her body over her lover. Their lips met to a throaty "mmm" sound from each, harmonizing in a brief vibrato as they kissed. Melinda's eyes widened as she spotted the wetness on Heather's face, and her nose wrinkled as Diane's tongue slid past Heather's lips.

"Eww," Melinda said.

Heather broke off the kiss and smirked at her little sister. "I can make you like it, too, you know," she said in a sly voice.

Melinda leapt back. "Don't you dare!"

"Don't worry runt, I have something else I'm after right now."

Jason had only begun to collect his thoughts. Their acceptance of ethereal reassurances of some unfelt birth control still disturbed him. He hated doing something and not knowing why he was doing it.

He had little time to dwell upon it when Heather approached him with renewed lust in her eyes. "Um, Heather, it's a little too soon for me to--"

"Don't worry, I'll fix that soon enough," Heather cooed. She let her hips swing and her breasts bounce as she walked, focusing all her will on him.

Jason felt the waves of lust crashing over him with such force that his mind reeled and his knees grew weak. An ache grew at the base of his cock in its effort to respond.

Melinda folded her arms. "So what am I supposed to do while you're boinking my boyfriend?"

Heather caressed Jason's flagging cock, still slick with her sister's moisture. Jason sank into the touch, delightful even with his lack of erection. Diane's fingers teased her own sex once more, as horny as she was when they started despite her spectacular orgasm.

Oh, God, does Heather really have that much control over me? Diane thought. Or ... did I just give myself that completely to her?

"Diane's pussy is still wet," Heather said without looking. A sultry smile touched her lips, and she dropped to her knees before Jason.

Melinda blanched. "You want me to... ? No way, Heather, I'm not ... I ... what... ??"

Heather licked her lips as she fingered Jason's cock. "You want to know what Diane tastes like, don't you?"

"No, I don't! I don't ... I ... uhnn ... s-stop it..." Melinda moaned.

"Diane's hot for you, baby sis."

Diane uttered lusty sigh and writhed. Her legs spread, then her fingers spread her labia apart. Her eyes held deep and aching lust, body shivering with the need to be touched.

Melinda swallowed and stared at Diane's open and willing pussy. "S-stop calling me that," she breathed. Her nipples rose to hard points. Her hand straying towards her own sex.

"Heather," Jason croaked. "Maybe you shouldn't do that to..."

His words dissolved along with his thoughts as Heather took his soft cock into her mouth. A ragged moan followed as he hardened under the skilled sensual play of lips and tongue.

Heather drew back. Her lips parted from the now swelling head of his cock with a smacking sound. Her fingers pumped his cock until it was rigid and Jason was a panting, quaking mass of desire. "You love licking Diane's pussy, baby sis," Heather said, her own voice quavering with lust.

Melinda's feeble attempts to resist her sister's influence like Jason had taught her came too little too late. She had little warning, and Heather's control was more powerful than ever.

She staggered over to Diane and fell to her knees between Diane's quivering legs. Her hands trembled as they rested against the inside of Diane's thighs. Diane shuddered, her head lolling to one side again as she was forced to surrender to the intense, overwhelming sexual need.

Heather ran her tongue slowly up and down the underside of Jason's cock, his moans desperate and wanting. She paused, watching his cock pulse with his hammering heartbeat. She gave the head a light kiss and drew back.

"Now, Jason," she said, spreading herself out on the carpet. "Come fuck me."

A muffled whimper arose when Melinda's face fell upon Diane's pussy about the same time that Jason descended upon Heather and impaled his cock into her hot and willing cunt.


From Mesa View Road, Richie's bicycle rocketed onto Green Avenue. Startled pedestrians scattered and car brakes screeched in his wake.

The chilled air stung his face, and the wind flapped his jacket behind him like a banner. He bore down as the cemetery blurred by on the right. His bike teetered when he refused to slow down around the sharp S-shaped twist before the road came alongside the greenbelt that followed the east edge of town.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.