Perceptions and Deceptions
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

Gina Caligano rolled over onto her side, still panting from the swirl of erotic images from her dream. She shivered not from the late October morning chill, but from pleasure denied, her pussy wet and wanting. The covers shifted as she moved, her musky arousal teasing her nose. Her thin negligee shifted and pulled taut across her nipples, drawing a low moan from between parted lips.

Her dark brown eyes blinked open as she rose to full wakefulness. Milky morning light washed over pastel pink as a feeble sun shone through thin clouds and spidery tree branches. Jagged fingers of frost crept up the windowpanes to escape an ancient steam radiator that ticked and hissed.

She let out a slow, husky sigh, kicked back the covers, and flopped to her back again. Long, black hair lay in haphazard ropes against the pillow. The folds of the negligee parted, revealing the dark, wet stain on her panties and the raised points of her excited nipples.

Explore your sexuality.

The thought rose unbidden, as it always did when she was vulnerable. Sleep made it hard, as her dreams were out of her control. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the ache in her sex.

You're a sexual being, Gina.

Gina swallowed. She knew that. It just made sense to her. Yet sometimes she felt that it was only part of the picture. When she went to bed, she stopped thinking about it. She again became just a sixteen year old girl.

It's perfectly normal to explore your sexuality.

Another lustful sigh passed Gina's lips at her mother's voice in her head. Her legs parted as the stain on her panties spread. Her mother knew best. She did as her mother told her, as any good daughter should. That was how she was raised. But recently she wondered if she should be pursuing her own...

Take any opportunity, Gina. Any opportunity at all. No need to be shy about it.

Gina shuddered and moaned. Her fingers had strayed under her panties. Her knuckles slid under the tight fabric. Gentle, wet sounds filled the silence. Of course, she knew she need not be shy, nor hide what she did. She never questioned her mother's wisdom.

And yet...

Something was not quite right...

Gina struggled to hold the thought against the rising tide of pleasure. She let out a deep moan, her free hand fingering one of her hard nipples. Her body quaked with lust. She eased two, then three fingers into herself, and imagined it was a boy's cock.

She closed her eyes. Desire flooded her, and erotic images glided across her mind. Her hips pumped. The bedsprings squeaked at the thrusts of a lover that was not there.

That would be next. Her mother would tell her that was the next step, to find a partner to continue her sexual explorations. It made sense. But...

But...

Gina cried out and arched her back. Her cunt squeezed her fingers, her passage like a vise. It loosened only when her pussy exploded into orgasm, sending a deep shudder through her body.

"Gina?"

Gina uttered another ragged moan as the voice was accompanied by a soft knock at her door. It was another few seconds before Gina could force her voice to make coherent speech. "Uhnn ... j-just a minute, Mom ... almost done..."

Nevertheless, the door opened, and a middle-aged woman took a half-step into the room. She smiled, her eyes beaming at her daughter. "That's very good, Gina. Masturbating as soon as you awaken is a good way to start the day."

The throbbing abated to a slow sigh from Gina. She rubbed her clit with easing strokes to extend her pleasure, just as her mother had taught her.

A good way to start the day.

Yes, it was, wasn't it? She knew she was doing the right thing all along. Her mother just confirmed what she had already known. Yet in the back of her mind, she thought she had perceived a slight hesitation in her mother's voice.

But why? And why would she notice such a trivial detail?

Roberta's loving smile never wavered. "Breakfast will be ready in about twenty minutes. You have some time to take a shower first if you like."

Gina slowly sat up, her breath still short as her pussy thrummed with a few final, weak throbs. "Yes, I would like that," she said in a soft, demure voice.

"Also, Gina, I'd ... I'd like to talk to you about something over breakfast. Something important."

The hesitation was back, and Roberta's eyes shimmered. Gina tried to ignore it. "What about, Mom?"

"Your sexual exploration and where you should go from here."

Gina stood up. She felt a renewed tingle in her sex despite the lingering after-ache of her climax. She believed she had been right after all. But something still seemed off. It seemed ... abrupt. Now that she had a chance to think about it, everything about her mother's interest in Gina's sexuality seemed very recent and rushed.

"Sure thing, Mom," Gina said. "I'll look forward to it."

Roberta's smile faltered a second before she left the room.

Doubt. Uncertainty. Hesitation. And so many questions.

Gina had never experienced this before. Even when she entered her teens, she never developed the rebellious streak or the desire for greater independence that was so ubiquitous among her peers. She never wandered from her path. She obeyed her mother in all things. She never questioned authority. Her teachers at Haven High considered her a model student.

But more confusing, her mother once appeared to encourage her to think for herself, to form her own opinions. Not that this would interfere with her...

(submission)

... obedience to her mother, but she now sometimes paused when things were asked of her. All this talk about her sexuality, and how hard her mother was...

(altering her perceptions)

... pushing her into accepting it after hardly any mention of it in the first few formative years of her puberty was confusing her to no end.

Gina shed her negligee and peeled off her damp panties. Her hairless labia glistened. She lifted her eyes and swept her gaze around the room.

This was her world. She was more familiar with it than her own body. She spent a lot of time here in her own introspection and contemplation, unencumbered by any push to socialize with her peers. She felt protected here. No one made demands of her here. No one...

(molded)

... ordered her here. But now it seemed even this was changing.

Her eyes followed the swirling pink patterns around the walls. She remembered lying in bed, the night light present only so she could see them as she waited for sleep to claim her, imagining them as the sky of her own little world.

Now as she stood there naked, her pussy still aching, it became more an alien landscape instead.

She stepped into the bathroom and ran the water for her shower. She paused at the mirror while she waited for the hot water to make the long climb through the old pipes.

Gina once read that many girls her age could look at themselves in the mirror and see only their faults. All Gina could see was a dark, budding beauty and an object of sexual desire. It was not narcissism. She felt no ego at these thoughts. It was more...

(a role)

(a duty)

(a... )

Perhaps she was not sure what it was. As she stared, she recalled her dreams. She could almost feel phantom hands sliding down her sides, or cupping her breasts, or teasing her folds.

You're a sexual being, Gina.

Gina's eyes grew sultry.

It's perfectly normal to explore your sexuality.

Gina lifted a hand to her breast and played with her nipple.

Take any opportunity, Gina. Any opportunity at all. No need to be shy about it.

Her other hand slid between her thighs. It was only when thick steam rolled over her and clouded the mirror did she stop and stagger backwards.

Yet when she turned her eyes towards the shower curtain, more of her mother's words rose from the depths of her subconscious.

A shower is a wonderful place to do it.

Panting, Gina climbed into the shower and yanked the curtain. Soon her moans rose above the rush of the water.


The limo thumped from the old bridge to solid pavement, jolting Cassie Kendall as she sat in the back seat contemplating the snow that powdered the firs lining one side of the road. Several perfect bangs of brown hair fell before her troubled blue-gray eyes.

She sighed and grabbed her purse from the lap of her sea-green pleated skirt and fumbled out her compact, only to utter a more frustrated noise when she caught her own anxious face peering back at her. She snapped the compact shut and dropped it into the purse. She drew a deep breath and frowned at the scent of the stale overheated air. She longed to crack open the window, but knew her driver Harry would have no part of that, lest the precious Kendall daughter take even the slightest risk of catching a cold.

Cassie closed her eyes. Calm down. It can't be that bad. Nothing is going on now in Haven.

She knew that was a lie. There was always something going on in Haven, so long as the Darkness still remained at the node under the Inn. Surely if something that bad were happening, Heather would not have insisted on this private meeting; she would have called Jason and the rest of the Harbingers.

Cassie shook her head. Heather had maintained it was a personal matter. That was not what really had Cassie so anxious.

Cassie felt overdressed, but for once she didn't care. This was going to be a date, and only a date, so she might as well look her best. Ned never complained, and would take the opportunity to expound on her beauty again. She hoped he was not just hiding his disappointment when Cassie had told him she wasn't going to be interested in sex this time.

Considering that he was letting her do something that, to her, was far more intimate than sex ever could be...

Her thoughts were interrupted when the limo turned from the street and into Haven City Park.

The place was nearly deserted, even more so than she thought it would be on a Saturday morning despite the cold. A few people stood on one of the narrow paths watching their dogs frolic in the thin blanket of snow. A couple snuggled on a bench. As the car passed, Cassie stared as the man's Dark Aura stood out in sharp contrast against the snowy backdrop. The woman cuddling up to him was unaffected and unaware. Tendrils of his Aura slithered around her like excited snakes.

Cassie swallowed and lay a hand over her heart. No, stop it. You can't worry about every single Aura you see. Nothing BIG is going on now.

Cassie's attention was caught by a more welcome figure on another bench some distance down a winding path, visible between the bare branches. "Find a place to pull over, Harry, I see her."

"Very well, Miss Kendall," Harry said. "Bundle up, please, it is quite chilly out."

Cassie stifled a retort and yanked her fur-lined coat towards her. The cold bit at her anyway, as she had to swing her legs out and pull herself up before she could balance herself enough to consider donning the coat. In her mother's eyes, she was going to a "social function," which meant elegance and extreme femininity all the way. Never mind that the strappy black heels would make her feet cold.

She cocooned herself in the coat, her breath fogging the air as she walked with crisp footfalls against cold concrete. Craggy white branches arched over the path against a patchy gray sky, making Heather look small. Even Heather's vibrant red hair seemed to lend little color to the desolation.

Her shoes announced her presence, and Heather Sovert raised her head, hazy green eyes nearly as faded with worry as Cassie's. Yet whatever Heather's trouble was, it was forgotten as Cassie came into view. A very tiny smile curled her lips as a breeze blew a few strands of hair before her eyes. "You didn't have to get this dolled up just to talk to me, Cassie."

Cassie managed a small smile as she sat on the bench. "I have a date with Ned after this."

Heather's smile turned into a smirk. "And how long will he get to see it before--"

"We have a date," Cassie repeated, though her cheeks burned. "That's all."

Heather looked a bit nonplussed, then vaguely embarrassed. "Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean..."

Cassie waved a hand and tried not to look impatient. She did not want to be reminded of the decision she had to make.

Cassie had never had a serious sexual experience with anyone until Ned. Now she could not get enough. No normal person went from sexual zero to sixty that fast, and she was determined that something would be normal in her life. "So what is it you needed to talk to me about that you couldn't mention on the phone?"

Heather knitted her hands together in her lap and let out a short, quick sigh. "Cassie, this is ... this is going to seem like a weird question, but ... but have you ... recently ... have you, um ... missed a period?"

Cassie blinked and blushed faintly. "Well ... yes, I have, but I'm on the pill. Some women get that side effect. It's happened to me before. I've always had light periods."

"I've missed two."

Cassie's eyes widened in alarm. "Oh no!"

"I'm not pregnant!" Heather cried. Her cheeks glowed red, and she lowered her voice. "At least I'm pretty sure I'm not. The only guy I've fucked since the school semester began is Jason, and we used a condom. I swear, there hasn't been a single cock in me other than his!"

Cassie nodded and adjusted the pleats of her dress. A week and a half after Melissa, and Heather was still talking about sex as others might talk about what was on TV that night.

"I missed the first one during Nyssa and didn't think anything of it. I just figured it was her control over me or something. But I was supposed to start a few days after we defeated Melissa and nothing. And ... and Melinda's missed hers, too."

"H-Heather, she and Jason are always going at it, do you think she might have let him--"

"She insists she hasn't! Cassie, we both got test kits from the pharmacy. They both came out clear."

Cassie wanted to believe her. Just like she wanted to believe that her own missed period was nothing to worry about, either. She had not given it any thought until then.

"Cassie, I swear, " Heather said. "I haven't fucked anyone other than Jason. I mean, I've been doing it with him, yeah, but not like that. I want to ... shit, I really want to, just like Melinda does ... I don't feel like I'm even getting satisfied without his cock in me, but we--"

Cassie squirmed and drew her legs together. "I get the picture, Heather."

"You and Ned are still doing it, right?"

"Huh?"

"Come on, I know you two have been using the house on Ollander, the one Richie's mother secretly gave us to use."

"We shouldn't be using it for that anymore. It was so the Harbingers could meet, not ... not to provide a place for sex. And we have that place for only another week anyway."

Heather rolled her eyes. "Don't remind me."

"Is that where you and Jason... ?"

"And Melinda. And Diane."

Cassie blanched. Heather was still in sexual overdrive.

"But you and Ned are doing the same thing," Heather protested when she saw Cassie's face.

"We're trying not to," Cassie declared. She shifted in her seat again. Her skin flushed despite the chill.

"Why? I thought you said you liked it."

Cassie wasn't sure she wanted to try to explain it. She enjoyed it, but she was not sure she liked what else it might be doing to her.

Ever since Melissa, Cassie's Dream Gift had become stronger. Lucid dreaming was something she could do at will, but now it had turned on and would not turn back off. The ease at which she could peek into other people's lives as she slept worried her.

Ned let her experiment on him and spy on his life to discover the reach of her powers. That disquieted her more than anything else.

"Hey, you got a right to see what yer gettin' inta with me anyway," Ned had told her when she had expressed reservations. If not him, someone that was willing, it would be someone else. Her Gift was so energized that she had to burn off that energy every night or she was sure it would do something bad, like pulling the pin on a grenade and then refusing to toss it.

It was Ned's idea that the sex may be doing it. It was the same thing that made Heather's precognition stronger. But Cassie wanted to cut back for another reason: she just wanted to see if she could get along without it, that she was not growing addicted to it like Heather.

"We're getting off the subject," Cassie said. "What about Diane? Is the same thing happening to her?"

Heather sighed. "I haven't told her yet. I didn't want her to start worrying."

"Because if the same thing is happening to her, then it must be something else. Certainly she would not be pregnant."

Heather nodded. It was common knowledge now among the Harbingers -- and among much of the school by now -- that Diane was a lesbian. "I just don't know what else to do."

"Tell Jason."

Heather blushed.

"Tell him, Heather. He's the leader of the group. He said we have to tell him about anything unusual that's happening. I'd say this was unusual."

"I just want to know what it means." Heather ran a hand through her hair. "Cassie, this is driving me nuts. I can't go a single day without sex. It's freaking Melinda out."

Cassie cast a wary look at Heather. "Are you still... influencing Melinda into sex with you?"

"I can't help it. At least the runt understands that. She doesn't mind me making her lick my pussy, so long as I do her in return. It's when I make Jason fuck me that she gets all uptight."

Cassie squirmed. It was barely twenty degrees, but she needed to open her coat. "Wait... make Jason fu ... have sex with you?"

Heather looked at Cassie in confusion. "Make? I ... no, I mean when I ask him to." She smiled faintly. "He's usually very obliging."

Cassie had hoped that Jason was over the submissive streak that Nyssa had left in him. Cassie had seen Jason stand up to Melinda and quiet her many times when she was being obnoxious, more so than he had during the crisis with Melissa.

Cassie moved her legs again and uttered a tiny gasp. Her panties felt damp and warm. God, no, I can't be...

"And so is Diane," Heather said. "Wow, some of the things she can do now with her tongue."

Cassie swallowed hard. "Heather..."

Heather leaned towards Cassie. "She's got this little swirly thing she can do on my clit that just drives me nuts."

Cassie's thighs quaked. "Heather..."

"And then when I'm just writhing around like crazy, she takes her finger and--"

"Heather!"

Heather flinched and fell silent. Cassie panted for a few more seconds before she could force her breath to its normal rate. "Cassie, are you okay?"

"I-I think I need to get going," said Cassie in a shaky voice. She stumbled as she rose on her heels. "I don't want to keep Ned waiting. That is ... I don't want to be late for our date. Please, go tell Jason about this."

Heather nodded. "I'm supposed to see him later today." She paused. A ghost of a smile tugged at her lips. "So to speak."

Cassie hurried away without another word.

She took a deep breath and let it out with a small cough as the cold air stung her lungs. Her feet wobbled atop their heels as she rushed to the limo. Harry barely had time to scramble out of the driver's seat and open the door for her before she dove back inside.

"Miss Kendall, make I take your coat before--"

"Just get back into the limo and drive, Harry," Cassie snapped.

A brief patch of fog formed before Harry's face as he let out a single breath. He closed the door for Cassie and got back behind the wheel.

Cassie opened her coat and tore the scarf from her neck as Harry pulled away from the curb. She used the sound of the laboring engine to cover her panting. Two points rose from her petite bosom and tented her blouse. She let out a slow sigh, her thighs quivering around her now achy and wet pussy. Her own musk rode the overheated air to her nose, and then she was overheated in a different sense.

Her now sultry eyes gazed out the window and saw that Harry had already turned to the route that would take her to her rendezvous with Ned.

She wanted to tell Harry that she was in no condition to see him now, but each time the words rose to her lips, she squirmed again and felt her lust rekindled. I can control myself, Cassie thought. I'll get myself calmed down before we get there. I am not going to give into this!


Jason Conner sat in the tiny, darkened room that may have once been a pantry. Instead of food, the shelves were cluttered with artifacts of the arcane: cloudy glass orbs, bright sparkling crystals, vials of many-hued liquids, bags of dried herbs, and stubby candles with gobs of dried wax frozen down their sides. It was one of the latter that stood between him and Debby Radson on the small table, its light dancing on the lens of his glasses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.