Jenny's Uncle
Part 7

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 7 - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Chapter 27

Reina woke the next morning still in the clothes she'd dressed herself in the night before. The doorbell kept insistently ringing. When she answered it, she finally remembered that Ted was sending over some surprise for her for her afternoon appointment with him. She was so groggy that the delivery boy got to step inside the house before she realized that he was going too far. As she swayed herself awake she found some money to tip him and get rid of him.
The package was enough to wake her up. The first thing she saw when she opened it wears a note to take her vitamins. Obediently she dropped everything and swallowed two of the pills Ted had concocted for this weekend. Then she continued exploring what was in the package. First there was a perfume that she was supposed to wear, called Submission. Reina put some on her neck and then her wrists and finally just above her breasts. Then she found the leather halter, and she was entranced. It was so soft and strong at the same time. She immediately stripped and tried to figure out how to put it on.
Her breasts certainly had now reached the 32-C stage and when she pulled up the halter, its leather seemed to caress her as nothing had. The halter was designed to pull apart her pussy lips just slightly and to stimulate them as she walked. There were clips for stockings to be attached. Reina looked further in the package and found a pair of the sheerest stockings she had ever seen and felt. In the very bottom of the package were a pair of four-inch heels. Reina eagerly put them on. The pills and the leather all were having their effect. She spent the next hour looking at herself in the mirror as she prepared to go to Ted's.
Reina took extra care today with her nails and makeup. She loved the look she was creating. In the midst of her makeup she decided she would take a cab looking as dressed up as she could. She'd wear the leather halter (of course) under a miniskirt and top that would give peaks into what she was wearing underneath. She'd keep on the four inch heels and makeup. After she took another pill she decided to darken her lipstick to a sexy purple. She added some clipon earrings that hung down to her shoulders. She brushed out her hair so lustrous in the daylight. Before she left for the day she took one last of Ted's pills and breezed out the door.


Chapter 28

Ted was so excited. It seemed that he would have control of a fifteen year old Asian girl for the whole weekend. It was too good to be true.
When the doorbell rang he actually dropped a camera he'd been working on. This had never happened to him before!
Yet, at the door as he answered, was Reina looking as beautiful and drugged as he could have wanted. It was just a few minutes past noon. He was ready for her.
"If you would be so kind as to go into Jenny's room--there is the first set of clothes I'd like you to wear for this shoot. I hope you realize these pictures are going to be very professional, " Ted said, "And they will add to your portfolio.'
Ted could have said anything at this point. Reina was flying high from the dressing and the pills. She was so excited to be on her own!
She sat down and began to get ready for a shoot--her first professional shoot! The outfit Ted had ready for her was like the leather one she had worn from last night. It fit her snugly and stimulated her pussy as she walked. There were hooks for stockings, and she carefully pulled up the seamed, sheer stockings that Ted had chosen. Again she marveled at how much she enjoyed the feeling of these expensive stockings as they covered her bare legs. She certainly was getting spoiled with them! Then she found a leather menders that came to just below her stockings. The shoes were even higher than she'd been used to, but she enjoyed the height they gave her.
Ted shot a series of photos with her vamping to the music that she had chosen. She didn't notice the video camera that was following her shoot. Then he told her to go to the room next to Jenny's. There were some costumes in there that he had laid out for her.
When Reina entered this room she couldn't believe what she saw. This was one of the 'mystery rooms' that Ted had been so secretive about. Jenny and Reina had often wondered what was in these rooms.
Now Reina saw all sorts of strange costumes. Before she had time to take in everything, Ted was saying, "Just put on the basic costume I've laid out there on the chair."
Reina saw a patent leather corset and a glass of water with one of her pills. Without hesitation she took the pill and dressed in the corset. It fit her perfectly and seemed to caress her breasts as well as support them so that her nipples stood out. There was also a mask to put on--part of the costume, Reina guessed. Finally there was a lipstick which looked different than any she had seen so far. When she touched it to her lips they immediately felt stimulated and the more she spread the lipstick on the more her lips tingled.
She came out in mask and tingling. Ted had her move rapidly to the music and this had the effect of stimulating her pussy even more than it was already stimulated.
"Now, stroke your face, Reina," Ted asked. "Keep your body moving. Look into the camera and bring your hands down to your breasts. Make wide circles around your nipples. Good. Now get closer and closer to them without touching them. Bring your hands down to your sides and slide them down your hose-covered legs. Do you like how they feel? Aren't they smooth and caressible?"
Whatever Ted said was having an immediate effect on Reina. The pills were working completely.
"Now, bring your hands to your crotch and gently stroke your pussy area. Feel how soft the leather is. Let it get nice and warm. Mold it to your pussy lips. Stroke it up and down, up and down."
Reina did what she was told and soon shuddered from the stimulation.
"Now stick one of your fingers inside the leather and then pull it out. Stroke yourself inside the corset and pull your finger out. Yes, that's right. Beautiful. Keep moving with the music. That's great, Reina! Now stroke yourself and bring your finger up to your mouth. Doesn't that taste good? Get your finger all wet and stroke yourself again. Good. Now do two fingers. Let your fingers get caught in the light of the cameras. They're beautiful all shiny and colored! Now stick your fingers underneath the corset and really start to move them around your pussy! That's great, Reina. That's just great." Ted kept encouraging her as she was so suggestible.

At this point Ted decided to take a break. He asked Reina to get dressed in more street acceptable clothes.
"I have a surprise for you," Ted said as she came out, still dazed and high as a kite. "I've made an appointment for you to get your hair styled!" Reina couldn't believe what she was hearing. She'd often envied Jenny's styling. Now she was going to the same high-class hairdresser!
"The cab is waiting for you out front," Ted said. "Get to it, girl!"
Out the door she went in a miniskirt and top, still with stockings and high heels on from the earlier shoot. In no time at all she was whisked to the stylist.
One look and Henri saw she would need one of his drinks. He was surprised at how mellow she seemed though. His instructions from Ted had been very explicit. He hardly did anything to her hair, just a trim and shaping. What he was supposed to do was to pierce her ears, and then when she was quite under the influence of his drink, he was to pierce her bellybutton. He found this to be no problem at all. In just under two hours, he was sending her back to Ted for another photo session.

When Reina got back to Ted's studio, she saw he was in the midst of a shoot with a male model.
"Hey, Reina, how are you doing?" Ted called as he took more pictures.
"Groovy," she answered kind of swaying to the music Ted had on for the shoot.
"Go into Jenny's dressing room and put on what I have laid out," Ted said.
Reina found a maid's dress of black and white satin. It fit tight around her bust line and flared out with a petticoat. She kept on her black seamed stockings and high heels. When she came out she was still swaying to the music.
"Would you be so kind as to serve the gentleman a drink?" Ted asked. He pointed to a martini glass on a tray on the kitchen counter. Reina immediately got the scene and sashayed over to the counter. Ted snapped the pictures as she served the drink.
"Now just go up behind him and sort of hover," Ted said. Again he took more shots. "Put your arms around his neck and kind of nuzzle him," Ted commanded. Without a second thought, Reina drew close to the model. He smelled nice and it was easy for Reina to touch him. "Bring your hands to his chest and stimulate his nipples," Ted said from behind the camera. Reina was getting into this. The model automatically brought his hands back and began to caress her satin covered bottom. His hands traveled underneath her short maid's skirt before Ted said that that was a wrap.
"We have one more session, Reina. Go back and change into the next outfit." Ted wrapped it up with the model and sent him on his way.
"Ted," called, out Reina from Jenny's dressing room. "I can't find the outfit. Where is it?"
Ted appeared with a mirrored tray and said, "Here, sniff this into each nostril. " Reina did as she was told and shuddered from the rush. "The outfit's in the next room, silly," Ted said and led her to one of the 'secret' rooms. Reina felt very funny now, lighter than she had ever felt. She found several latex pieces. Ted held out a special piece. "Here, put this on first." It was a thong-style brief, but it had a thicker front piece. When Reina pulled it up to her pussy lips it seemed to squeeze them lusciously. Then she put on the black latex pants which hugged her like a second skin. They were shiny and went from her hips to her ankles. Every movement she made glistened in the makeup lights. The tightness of the pants seemed to squeeze her private parts even more. Finally she slipped on the latex top, a plunging crop top that pushed her breasts up and out and made her nipples more sensitive. She put on her highest heels and redid her makeup.
When she came out, Ted said, "No, I want you in red lipstick and red nails." So she went back and redid her makeup and nails.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.