Jenny's Uncle - Cover

Jenny's Uncle

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Part 6A

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 6A - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  

The party
Reina got over to Jenny's right on schedule, and they had little problem telling Jenny's mother that they were going to spend the evening at Jenny's uncle's place. Jenny's mother was actually glad to have an evening to be by herself. She'd been wanting to read this current bestseller for several weeks, and now seemed to be the time. Although she was kind of aware that her daughter was 'blossoming' so to speak, she had no idea what was going on in her head. She was just glad to have an evening of quiet.
Meanwhile Jenny was so excited about the party that she hadn't slept all that well the night before. Ted had given her some special sleeping pills Thursday night, but they hadn't worked at all. In fact Jenny felt more awake than ever on Saturday getting ready for the party. She'd once more used the cream on her legs so that they were super smooth. She'd plucked her eyebrows and made herself up in the most professional way she knew how.
When Reina came over, she remarked on how good Jenny looked. Jenny felt such a rush from Reina's compliment. She realized again why they were best friends.
Reina had spent some time on herself as well. Her toes and fingers were in perfect match with her outfit, a shiny rose. Her makeup was impeccable, and Jenny impulsively gave her a full on kiss when they met. They were in such a rush to get out the door that they waited on the curb for the taxi.
When they got to the studio, Ted immediately opened the door of the studio and ushered them inside. "Hungry?" he asked, and gave them glasses of his famous shake still in the mango flavor that he had been obsessing about lately. They climbed up onto the stools as he told them what the party would be like.
"You look great, both of you. I am very proud of how you professional you are becoming even at your young ages," he began. "Tonight at this party I have invited all of the people that have helped me get started this year. They are my dearest friends so it ought to be very fun! And I want to treat them to a wild time. In your room are the outfits I want you to wear; they're like waitress outfits and, since you'll be serving food and drinks for the night, I thought they would be most appropriate. I want you to look your best even as waitresses; that's why I asked you to come so early. I have brought in a cosmetician to make you up. It seems to be the right time to give you some more makeup direction. Let me look at your nails. Reina, yours are great! Jenny, I love how you really have been letting them grow. I want yours to be done by the makeup person that is waiting for you! Any questions? No? OK, let's get going!"

Jenny was given a manicure and pedicure with a rich red nail polish while Reina was made over by the cosmetician. Then Jenny was made over and looked closely at herself in the mirror. The cosmetician had subtly shifted her color and accented higher around her cheeks. She'd brought out her eyes more by lengthening her lashes. But by far it was the lipstick that she'd used on both her and Reina. They matched with fuller and shinier lips. They playfully put their heads together and vamped in the mirror. Ted got a shot of them, lips puckered and all.
Then they saw their outfits--both alike as classic French maids. Open toed high heels were next to their 'uniforms'. First they both were given authentic French panties and bras that fit them perfectly. Then they put on the garter belts and tucked them under their panties as they had learned to do from one of Ted's models. They carefully rolled up the barely black sheer hose and helped each other attach their back garters. Reina lingered around Jenny's silk-covered bottom just a little. The maids' outfits were satin and slid over their undergarments. They were mid-thigh length which would give the girls a little leeway to bend over before showing the stocking tops. The outfits clung to them but not too tightly; Jenny and Reina enjoyed how the skirt of the outfit flared out. But then they saw the aprons and little hats! Ted had gone all out although that did not surprise them. They helped with each other's hat and hair and then just stepped back to look at themselves. Ted snapped away and said, "You're going to be the hit of the party!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.