Jenny's Uncle
Part 5

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 5 - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Chapter 21: Friday I

"Guess what," Ted said one day as Jenny was dropping her backpack and preparing for her work with her uncle.
"I have no idea," Jenny said rather tiredly, as she had had a bad day at school.
"This next week will be my first anniversary of my decision to become a photographer, " Ted announced.
Jenny woke up. "Wow," she said, "That's big, isn't it?"
"You don't know the half of it, " he said, not expecting her to hear him.
"Congratulations, I think," she said.
"Thank you, of course!" Ted said. "I'd like to celebrate. I have a gift for you and Reina, and I'd like to do a special shoot next week with you two if you don't mind, " he said in such a mysterious way that Jenny was immediately interested.
He gave her a package and told her to give the same kind of package to
Reina.
"Each day of the week next week, if you would come dressed in the clothes I have chosen, and if Reina can come as well--I will of course make a record of what you wear, as I have been doing all along."
Jenny was intrigued to be a part of Ted's anniversary. And she was always looking for a way to get Reina involved.
"Please use your imagination to fill in the wardrobe," was the last thing Ted said as Jenny left that night.

What did he mean? Jenny thought as she rode the taxi home after work. She called Reina as soon as she got home. She told her all about Ted's request.
"Well, what's in the packages?" Reina asked.
"I thought I would wait until you could open yours also," Jenny said.
"OK, I'm coming over," Reina said.

Later that evening, in a rare visit from Reina, they opened the packages together.
They found pairs of thigh-high stockings, pairs designated for certain days--white for Monday, red for Tuesday, black for Wednesday, dark blue for Thursday, and purple for Friday.
It seemed that the rest of their dress was up to them for each day. That's why they were so glad that they had gotten together. They made elaborate plans for what they would wear in the coming anniversary week.


Chapter 22: Monday

Jenny woke up early Monday morning to get ready for the week of dressing for her Uncle Ted. Today was supposed to be the white thigh-high day. Even before she'd remembered that, she woke with the feeling that she wanted to really look her best. So she took extra time making sure her legs were completely smooth. Even though the cream that her uncle had given her was very good at removing her leg hair she applied it once more. She loved how smooth her legs felt! She still had some pussy hair and she wondered if Ted had some 'special' cream so that if she wanted she could remove whatever hair there that she might want to remove. Wouldn't that be wild? she thought.
What should she wear with her stockings? She took her vitamins and decided to put on a white top without a bra. A black miniskirt and heels finished her outfit. She really took time with her makeup. She loved accentuating her eyes and lips so she used her favorite eye shadow and mascara. For her lips she chose a reddish shiny lip gloss.
It was a simple outfit but very striking. Her friends at school had begun to notice how she was dressing. Jenny knew she was starting to attract attention and she loved every minute of it.

Reina meanwhile chose a paisley minidress with her white thigh-highs. She wore a black pushup bra of Ted's and matching panties. She, like Jenny, had grown to wearing heels to school and this had not gone unnoticed by the boys and even some of the faculty at school. Reina liked how she strutted down the halls when she wore her heels. She took her vitamins-realized that she would need some more-and left a message for Ted before she left for school. She wondered what Jenny would look like on this first day of Ted's week.

When they'd first seen each other they gave each other a hug--maybe lingered a little too long--but no one seemed to notice, and then began walking the halls together. They inevitably attracted a group of boys around them. Jenny and Reina were not quite used to attracting all this attention, but they liked it all the same. They decided for Tuesday that they would do something a little more daring!


Chapter 23: Tuesday

Jenny woke early again remembering that today was the real dress up day. She decided to wear her red demibra with her red thigh-highs. Ted had sent over some black see-through panties. To top them all off she chose a red leather minidress and black patent leather heels. The leather kept her nipples aroused as she looked at herself in the mirror. She put on some music and danced. Her mom yelled at her to make sure she eat some breakfast.

When she got to school Jenny began to realize that she might have a hard time concentrating on school work today. She seemed to be all a-buzz. Her dress and bra kept her very aware of how aroused she was. Then she saw Reina after first period. Reina had decided to wear a red blouse with a black skirt and her red thigh-highs. Maybe she hadn't realized that her blouse was a little transparent--and in the right light anyone could see that she was wearing a black demibra underneath. Coupled with her own patent leather heels she made quite a stunning show that day.
Word started to spread around the school. Principal Harris even heard about how well-dressed Jenny was, and he called her into his office at lunchtime. When he saw her leather outfit, he took a long breath.
Jenny was feeling very aroused by now. She had spent lunch hour with Reina and the two of them had been visited by every senior boy worth mentioning. She was amazed at how much attention they were getting! When even her dreamboat came by, she was convinced she and Reina were onto something!
But now she had been called into the principal's office. Much to her surprise he offerred her a sucker. It was a round, red, cherry-flavored one. She sucked and licked on it as he droned on about the 'dress-code'. Being so turned on Jenny began crossing her legs and letting her leather miniskirt ride higher and higher up her legs. Then she began swinging her legs. She noticed that Principal Harris was not really that old. He had dark hair and eyes that twinkled in a certain light. She heard him say, "Jenny, you won't forget our talk, will you?"
"No, of course not, " she said automatically. She hadn't heard a word of their exchange.
"Good, then you will come see me again?" Principal Harris said.
"Sure, anytime, you want, " Jenny responded and bounded out the door, still sucking on the lollipop he had given her.
Principal Harris watched her as long as he could.


Chapter 24: Wednesday

On Wednesday, both Jenny and Reina decided to 'dress down' except that they wore seamed black thigh-highs as Ted had ordered. These were enough to catch the attention of most of the boys at school and even some of the girls.
Jenny couldn't help but realize that the attention she was getting was a turn on. She even went up to a group of junior boys and made sure they saw her. She would have never done that before. The girls that had begun to gather around her were interested in any fashion tips she had to offer. One of them, Megan, hung around a little longer and asked her questions about her hosiery and bra size. Jenny told her about Ted's gifts. Jenny noticed that Megan might have potential as a model and so she called her aside.
"Here, these are some vitamins that my uncle is giving me. They've given me so much energy! If you're really interested in how Reina and I look, call me after a few days if you want more of these."
Megan accepted Jenny's gift and drifted off.
"She is certainly a looker," thought Jenny.
Meanwhile Reina had worn the shortest skirt of her life on this day.
She'd had to sneak out of the house wearing a long trench coat, but she had succeeded in getting to school without her parents seeing her. She was so enjoying the clothes that Ted was sending over. It was as if she couldn't wait for whatever he chose next.
With the black-seamed thigh-highs, she had decided to wear a micro skirt and a white blouse. All that seemed fairly regular. But she had added the highest heels she had worn yet to school, and these had made her walk so provocatively that today, Principal Harris called her into his office!
Principal Harris had her walk up and down the narrow path in his office before he asked her to sit down. It was when she sat, and her stockinged legs were shown in their full glory to him, that he offered her a sucker, just like he had to Jenny. Reina soon saw that she had him wherever she wanted him. She swung her legs and promised she would dress better tomorrow. He nodded at whatever she said. With a lick of her tongue she left his office smiling.
Maybe tomorrow she and Jenny should really do a number at the school, she thought!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.