Jenny's Uncle - Cover

Jenny's Uncle

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Part 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 4 - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Chapter 16

While Jenny worked that day at the studio, Reina was fretting over many things. Would Ted ever call her to do another shoot? Where were the clothes he promised? And what would Ted say about her coming to help out sometime as an extra photographer's assistant?
It was after school, and as usual, Reina was alone for the afternoon. Her parents would get home between five and six. She was expected to begin the dinner preparations. Usually her mom arrived first and then her dad. It was Reina's homework time while she looked after the beginning of dinnner. But she was too worried today about other things. What if her parents found her new clothes? She loved them so much...
Just then the doorbell rang. Reina saw a delivery man through the peephole. "Delivery for Reina Matsuki."
Reina didn't hesitate to open the door and sign for the package. It was a big box unmarked enough for her to wonder for a moment who it was from. But secretly and hopefully she guessed it was from Ted. She thanked her lucky stars it had been delivered while she was alone.
She took it to her room and ripped open the box. Inside were clothes--all kinds of clothes, just like Ted had promised! Reina was so excited. There were a number of garter belts, all her size. She especially noticed several of them in animal skin patterns. She smiled that Ted would so easily clue in to her favorite design. Then she noticed some fancier undergarments. She pulled out four merry widows and felt their texture. Two were tiger print and the others were sheer and of her favorite colors-maroon and lavender. She couldn't wait to try them on! Below she found some sheer stockings that went with her garter belts and merry widows. She was about to change when she heard her mom come home. Quickly she stashed the box in her closet.
"What's going on here?" her mom asked. She wondered why Reina had not started dinner.
"Oh, I got so caught up in my homework, mom, " Reina quickly thought. "I'll start right away."
"No need, honey, " her mom responded. "Your dad and I are going out tonight, so you'll be on your own, I'm afraid. Do you want to order a pizza or something?"
"Sure, mom. Where are you going?" Reina asked. This was a bit unusual for her parents to be out on a weeknight.
"Your father just out of the blue asked me to attend this talk with him. It has to do with his company, but it sounds interesting. We decided to go out for dinner first. I hope you don't mind."
"No! I mean, no, I don't mind," Reina was thinking fast. She could have a great evening by herself.
"OK, I'll call the pizza delivery. What kind of pizza do you want?"
The order was made, Reina's father came home somewhat preoccupied, changed for the dinner and lecture and breezed out the door with his wife in fifteen minutes.
Reina found herself alone for the night and turned to the package she'd received from Ted. Meanwhile she took another of Ted's vitamins and decided to pour herself a glass of wine to celebrate. Then she chose the maroon merry widow and maroon stockings to try on first. She marveled at how her legs were still so smooth from the creme she was using that she got from Jenny. And she noticed how her hair around her pussy had not grown in at all. It was still a turn-on to see herself bare down there. After she had the stockings and lingerie on she dug further into the box and found a matching pair of thong underwear. As she pulled it up and smoothed it against her bare pussy lips, the doorbell rang.
"Oh, that must be the pizza," Reina thought. She decided to be just a little daring. She pulled on a short skirt and some high heels, but went to the door with her merry widow showing. The pizza boy's eyes practically popped out of his head when she opened the door. Just the reaction she'd wanted! She fumbled for the twenty her mom had left her, and as if she hadn't been enough of a tease, she came extra close to him to get her change. The effect this dressed up Japanese girl had on the delivery boy was complete. He couldn't even count out the change and ended up losing his tip and shorting himself. When he left Reina thought to herself about the power of how she dressed. She'd been able to pocket an extra five dollars because of his mistakes.
After her pizza Reina decided to try on all of the lingerie that Ted had sent over. She cranked up the stereo and refilled her wine glass several times as she modeled for herself in the mirror. She took another vitamin and was busy on her fifth outfit which included the tiger print merry widow when she noticed some more clothes near the bottom of the box. She was feeling pretty lightheaded, her breasts were tingling and she couldn't help feeling a jangly excitement coming from her lower belly as she pulled out the new surprises. The first was a black satin garter dress and right below it were very sheer black back seamed stockings. Underneath them was the biggest surprise of all--a pair of black stiletto heels in her exact size! She immediately went to her makeup mirror to redo herself to match this new outfit. She was having so much fun!
After she was dressed in this latest outfit she wished Jenny could see her and even take pictures of her. She tried calling Jenny's house, but there was no answer. She thought a minute and then had an idea. She spent the next half hour setting up a video camera, and after another glass of wine, she turned it on and modeled herself for Jenny. She liked the idea of only Jenny seeing this, though she knew she would watch it first to see how she looked.
It was getting late but Reina took one last look in the box. There were still some things in the bottom. One of the items she pulled out looked shiny. Reina barely recognized it, but she wanted to try it on. It was made of black latex. As she pulled it up her legs and felt its tight fit she realized it was a whole suit. She drew it over her breasts and found that the collar held it up. After she attached the collar she looked at herself--it was a latex catsuit and it hugged her every curve. She loved the feeling of it--it seemed to caress her as she moved. She put on some black stiletto high heels and again turned the camera on to model for Jenny. She couldn't keep her hands off of herself and, soon forgetting about the camera, fell onto her bed and brought herself to an earth-shattering orgasm. She had the presence of mind to cover herself before she drifted off into a sleep filled with fantasies of sensuous delight. The last sound that was heard from her room was the clicking off of the video camera before her deep sleep breathing took hold. When her mom looked in on her an hour later she saw a peacefully sleeping daughter with a smile on her face.


Chapter 17

The next few days were more usual than unusual for Jenny and Reina in their separate lives, but the calls from Ted would change all that.
They both heard the message, maybe at the same time after school on that day: "Can you come for a shoot on Thursday? I need both of you for this one! Oh, and can you come early, say at two o'clock?"
It was amazing that their lines were not busy at the same time. Jenny managed to reach Reina first. "Yes, of course, I want to be there," said Reana to Jenny's question.
"Me too!" said Jenny. "What should we say to get out of last period?"
"Oh, let's just skip it!" Reina offered.
"No. we have to have some excuse," said Jenny. "I know, how about we want to visit a college we're both interested in,"
"That won't work since we're only sophomores! It's just a little too early for that!"
"OK, how about we both have doctor's appointments."
"Yeah, that's better, but what if they call to check?" Reina wondered. She wanted to be especially careful since her parents were asking her questions these days.
"I'll get Uncle Ted to call in and inform the office of our appointments."
"That is great--can you really do that?" Reina asked.
"I'll see if he will, it's worth a try, " said Jenny. At her first break in classes she called Ted and arranged the whole thing.
"He'll do it!" Jenny called out to Reina after last period. "It's all clear for Thursday!" They gave a high five to each other and planned to take the same bus to Ted's studio on Thursday.

Jenny woke up early on Thursday to get ready for school and for work with Ted and Reina after school. She wanted to look her best. She started with her nails coating them with a florescent pink and an overcoat to make them look super shiny. Then she put on some black thigh highs and a sheer black panty and bra set she'd gotten from Ted recently. Over this she wore a miniskirt and t-shirt that said "Honey" and was emblazoned with a picture of Sailor Moon. For shoes she wore her one-inch heels. She took particular care with her makeup accentuating her eyes.
Reina also woke up early to get ready. She wanted to wear some stockings today to celebrate the work with Ted. She made sure her legs were super smooth, which was not too difficult since she'd begun using the creme Ted had given her. She opened a new package of stockings. With the garter belts Ted had sent over to her she had to choose the best one--a black embroidered -with- pearl one that fit her to a T--and she carefully pulled the stockings up her legs as she looked in the mirror. She loved how they felt. Some black satin thong panties came next. Then she slipped on a dress that came several inches above her knees. She decided to forego a bra. Though her breasts had been feeling all tingly lately, they were still only a size 32-B. Her nipples though were pointed, jutting straight out from her chest, and she often wore something just so they wouldn't be so prominent. She felt more daring today. Besides her old bras had begun to not fit right anyway. Even the ones Ted had sent over seemed a little tight. Maybe she was having a growth spurt! That would be cool, especially there, she thought. Reina slipped on a pair of heels and was out the door.


Chapter 18

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.