Zoe - She Wolf - Cover

Zoe - She Wolf

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Zoe loves to run. She is out running when confronted by a large rabid dog. "The Man" saves her and kills the dog. Then he howls like a wolf. Zoe is intrigued, but can also smell the fresh blood from the creature and is ready to rip hot blood filled meat from the kill when stopped by "the man". Follow Zoe as Gus feeds her buffalo meat and romances her through several situations, along with Tiger, his telepathic cat.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   non-anthro   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Violence  

New characters introduced in Chapter 3 & 4:

Hank

Office manager, 5’-6” tall, 130 pounds, 37 years old, dark blond hair, blue eyes

Ron

Pastor, 5’-11” tall, 190 pounds, 42 years old, blond hair, blue yes


We had been watching the moon-rise for a while. Gus was rubbing my belly and I was getting closer and closer both to him and an orgasm. In a while, he started kissing me and I kissed him back. Boy, did I ever kiss him back. Suddenly we were lying down under the blanket. I could feel him close to me, but I was too hot and getting hotter by the minute.

“Gus, I need you to turn this thing down!” I said, apprehensively.

“Oh sorry, Sweetie,” he answered, as he adjusted the control again. I cooled off quickly, but I was still hot next to him. Soon I was rubbing up against him and he was massaging my breasts, but I loved to have them sucked. I hadn’t said anything, but somehow Gus switched to sucking my nipples. Oh God, that was wonderful. I started to moan and rubbed myself harder against him. Gus rolled me over on my back and was soon on top of me. I could feel that great hard cock of his against my leg.

“Oh yes, Gus. Take Me,” I breathed in his ear. He slipped that man sized meat stick into me. It was definitely what I needed. He started slow and stayed with long strokes for what seemed like forever. It felt soo good, and I’m sure that I came at least twice before he increased the speed and shortened the strokes. By then, I was bouncing off the robe and meeting his every thrust with one of my own. I could feel the next orgasm building in my belly, and I just cut loose and howled at the moon that I could see rising over Gus’s shoulder. “AAA-ROOO”.

It must have set him off, because I could feel him start to cum and I slammed my hips into him just as my own orgasm hit me. That was the last thing that I remember for a while. When I came back to reality, Gus was at my side and I was still breathing hard. After a time, I finally got control of my breathing.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You passed out when that third orgasm hit you,” Gus said.

When I reached down between my legs to check, my thighs were sticky. There was cum and pussy juice on my thighs and butt and my toes still tingled.

“That must have been some orgasm,” I said with a smile.

“Yes,” he answered, “mine was awfully good too.”

“So what do we do now?” I asked, puzzled.

“Well, we could sit here and howl at the moon,” he replied

“Or?” I prompted.

“Or we could transport back to the house and behave like normal people,” he told me.

“Howl first, transport later,” I replied.

We both sat up, threw back our heads, and howled for all we were worth. “AAA AAA-ROOO”. A short time later in the following silence, we heard some other creature, a dog or coyote probably, return our howl very faintly. We both giggled, then picked up our things. Gus put an arm around me, and we transported back to the den. It was almost like we had never left.

“Shall we get some sleep?” Gus asked.

“After we shower,” I replied. I wasn’t about to go to bed all sticky.

“This way,” Gus said, as he headed toward the shower.

We didn’t spend too long in the shower, though we did wash each other, and it was very enjoyable. When we were done, we dried each other off, too, and enjoyed that, also.

“What about the buffalo hide?” I asked, finally.

“We can clean it off with a soapy washcloth and dry it with a towel. It’ll be fine,” Gus assured me.

We lay down on the hides and pulled the blanket over us. I curled up with my head on Gus’s shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me, and we were soon asleep. At some point, we were awakened by a loud yawling at the door. It woke both of us.

“Tiger wants in. I forgot all about her,” Gus said, as he got up. He opened the door and Tiger pranced in. She came over and rubbed up against me.

“Have you two settled down?” I heard in my mind.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Good, I need someplace to sleep, and you’re elected,” I heard. Gus was laughing.

“Tiger must really like you,” he said, “she only sleeps with me when it’s really cold out.”

“You snore,” I heard from Tiger, “besides you always have a hard on. It’s distracting.”

“I’m going to check the house,” Gus told us as he padded out into the rest of the house, naked.

He was back in a little while, and we settled down again. Tiger curled up against my lower back while I was curled up against Gus, and we were all soon asleep.

I awoke shortly after dawn. It was still fairly dark in the room. Tiger was still curled up against my back. Gus had turned on his side, and yes, he does snore. It’s not the worst snore I ever heard, however.

“Are you awake?” I heard from Tiger.

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Use your mind,” Tiger told me.

“How?” I asked.

“Just think,” she said. So I tried it.

“How is this,” I thought.

“Fine, but you don’t need to shout,” Tiger returned.

“Sorry,” I told her, more quietly, but I didn’t like talking to someone behind my back, so I turned over. Tiger curled up against my stomach. She looked up at me, blinked and then thought to me.

“How can you stand those giant milk glands?”

“My breasts?” I asked.

“Yes, those things on your front.”

“I’ve had them since I was sixteen. They started to grow when I was eleven / twelve years old. By the time I was sixteen, I was a D cup. I’ve gotten a little heavier since then, and they’re a 38D now. I’ve just gotten used to them, although I have to wear a tight sports bra when I run to keep them under control.”

“Both times after I had my kittens, they were so big, I couldn’t move around very well. You’re lucky, you only have two. I had eight and it was a real pain until the kittens were weaned and I got my normal shape back.”

“Yes, I imagine having eight would be a problem,” I admitted. By now I was curious though. “Where did you come from, Tiger?” I asked.

“I was born in a lab somewhere. They took my mother away when we were pretty much weaned, and I never saw her again. I don’t think she had the talent. I don’t know, as my own talent didn’t really start developing until I was about five months old or so.

“My mother had two males and three other females besides me. I was the runt of the litter and was always picked on. I don’t think any of the others had the talent though. All I remember from them was that they were wanting to eat mostly. The other females wanted to stalk and the males wanted to fuck. Other than that, sleeping was a big thing.

“Then when we were around six months old, the people at the lab started removing one of us at a time and that was the last that we saw of them. They just disappeared. I didn’t have a very long range then but soon I wasn’t able to detect them any more. The first time or two, I didn’t worry about it, as there more for the rest of us to eat. Then I started to wonder what was happening?

“Being the runt, I was the last one left. Apparently none of the others thought it strange that no one ever returned after being taken out. When there were only two of us left, I decided that I didn’t want to find out what was going on and where they were disappearing to. I had been picking up stray thoughts from the humans and didn’t like what I was hearing.

“I started considering my own mind and why I could detect my liter mates, but they didn’t seem able to detect me. I tried to talk to my remaining sister, but there was no one home. Then one day I was looking at one of the other cages in the room. It was empty and I thought it would be nice to be over there and have it all to myself. Suddenly, I was over there in the empty cage, and it was open! I was really surprised and wondered how I had done that?

“I lay there for a time and thought about it. Soon though, I heard the humans coming, and I was in the wrong cage!! They were sure to notice. I didn’t want to be noticed, and I panicked then. What would they do if they found me in the wrong cage? In my panic, I couldn’t get back, and they were getting closer and closer. I was really upset, and I wanted out of that cage really badly.

“Suddenly, I was back in my own cage. I was relieved, but my sister was startled at my reappearance and hissed and spat at me. The humans came in and took her away. I was the last one left, and I was in a real panic now. I didn’t want to find out what happened to them, especially not the hard way. Eventually I settled down and considered how I had moved to the other cage.

“By now I was nearly a year old, and I was able to think. I decided that if I could get out of the cage, I could get out of the lab. These people weren’t very observant, I had noticed, and tended to leave things open, or at least half closed.

“I spent a couple of days moving from one empty cage to another, and I soon had it all figured out. I had also noticed that at night, the one that cleaned up left the door open while working. I also knew that after five days almost everyone would be gone for two days. There was just the one that came in to feed us and clean up.

“I decided it was time to leave. After everyone was fed on a fifth day, I went to several cages and ate all of the food I could get. The others were very unhappy, but were confused when I suddenly appeared in their cages. When the cleaner came, I transferred to an empty cage near the door. It was open. All of the empty cages were open. I simply walked out of the cage and then through the open door.

“I was in a long hallway. It wasn’t as well lit as the lab was. I went to the end. There was a door there, but it was closed. I hid behind a large can there. Eventually the cleaner came and opened the door to leave. I hid under his cart and left also. We were in another hallway with a lot of open doors. I slipped into the first one that was dark and hid for a while. I needed to get out of there, but how?

“Soon I went searching the other open doors looking for a way out. The cleaner was busy and didn’t notice me. Most of the rooms were dark, then I came to a room with light, but it wasn’t from the room. There was a window in the room and the light was shining in from outside. I jumped up on the windowsill and looked out. There was a light on a pole about ten feet from the window, and that was where the light came from!

“I looked at the pole and concentrated. Immediately, I was out by the pole. I had escaped! It was colder outside, but I didn’t care. I had escaped! I didn’t waste any time; I left there. I just kept moving. I didn’t have a plan. I just kept moving. I was hungry a lot, but I learned to stalk small prey and I learned that young children would feed me if I was nice and rubbed up against them. I also learned that other cats were jealous and very possessive. I was chased by dogs who didn’t like me at all. Finally one day, I stumbled on to Gus! I’ve been here ever since,” Tiger finished.

“That’s amazing,” I told her. “What do you think those people at the lab were doing?”

“I don’t know and wasn’t anxious to find out. Gus says they may have been looking for my talent, but we really don’t know.”

It was shortly after this that Gus woke up. We all got up then. Tiger stretched like cats do. Gus got up and stretched, too. I got up to stretch and cringed. I was stiff as a board, my pussy was sore and my nipples were also. Gus saw me wince.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.