Zoe - She Wolf - Cover

Zoe - She Wolf

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zoe loves to run. She is out running when confronted by a large rabid dog. "The Man" saves her and kills the dog. Then he howls like a wolf. Zoe is intrigued, but can also smell the fresh blood from the creature and is ready to rip hot blood filled meat from the kill when stopped by "the man". Follow Zoe as Gus feeds her buffalo meat and romances her through several situations, along with Tiger, his telepathic cat.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   non-anthro   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Violence  

"Show me this gun," I asked him. Gus went over and removed the rifle from over the fireplace. He pulled the lever under it down and looked inside before he handed it to me. I almost dropped it. I had handled other modern rifles before, but this thing was a lot heavier than those had been.

"This is a Sharps Model 74 reproduction. It has a 32" heavy octagonal barrel and weighs fourteen pounds. It takes the three and a-quarter inch 50-110 Sharps cartridge, and I had it throated to take a 500 grain paper patch bullet that leaves the muzzle at 1350 fps. When that bullet hits something solid it expands to over an inch in diameter, and delivers a lot of energy to what ever it hits. It also leaves a big wound channel," he told me.

"What does this cartridge look like?" I asked, not able to picture it in my mind.

Gus went over to the mantle and opened a wooden box there, removed one of the cartridges in it, and brought it over to me. I returned the rifle to him as he handed me the cartridge. Just the brass case was longer than my middle finger and fatter. The bullet and its paper patch projected beyond the brass case a good three-quarters of an inch with the paper patch covering half of the exposed bullet. The cartridge was quite heavy by itself.

"And this kicks?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!" Gus answered with a smile. "You definitely know it if you fire a dozen rounds or so. I don't think you would want to fire it more than once or twice."

"No, maybe not," I answered, in thought.

"You said something about tanning the hides," I asked.

"Yes, I brain tanned both hides with the hair still on them. They are wonderfully warm and feel great against your skin," Gus told me.

"But how large are they?" I asked.

"One is about 42 square feet but the other is only about 36 square feet, as the second bull was smaller," Gus said. "Come into the den and I'll show you," he told me, as he headed for one of the two closed doors. He opened the door, and we went in.

The room was about twelve feet square. There was a separate bathroom visible through another door. There was a curtain covering what appeared to be a sliding patio door. The room was rather dark until Gus turned on the ceiling light. There wasn't really any furniture in the room. There were some shallow shelves high on the walls and in one corner, opposite the patio door was what appeared to be a mattress on the floor. It was covered by two very large animal pelts. It certainly didn't look like any den that I had ever seen before.

I started to turn toward Gus. It was then that I felt his arms go around my waist. My hands automatically closed as my claws came out. Before I could move, Gus was at the back of my neck. He pushed my hair aside with his chin and kissed my neck. At the same time, I felt his cock press up against my ass. I took in a quick breath, as I discovered that I had been holding my breath since coming through the door.

It was then that the smells registered on my conscious mind. There was the scent of Gus behind me. The smell of a man highly aroused. There were the scents of the room: the leftover smells of sex and passion. Finally, there was the smell from the pelts. It was the smell of a wild animal, and though not strong, a normal human would hardly be able to detect it from even a foot away, along with all of the things that had happened that day, it set me off.

When combined with the kill, the meat, the blood, and this man, that smell sent me over the edge. Suddenly, I was a possessed animal in heat and could no longer control myself. My claws retracted as I turned in Gus's arms and I wrapped my arms around this large powerful man and pulled myself up against his body, my mouth desperately seeking his. I rubbed myself against him. He returned the kiss, nearly devouring my face in his greed.

Finally, he released me as he started to remove his shirt. I practically ripped my own now only slightly damp running clothes off, all but my sports bra that is. In my hurry and desperate state of mind, I couldn't remember how to undo it.

"Help me," I pleaded in anguish. I was dripping already and it was running down my thigh. Gus took one sniff and reached for me. I had been paying little attention to him in my own desire to get naked. Now I looked at him. His shirt was off revealing the huge mat of tangled brown hair on his massive chest. I nearly came then. He spun me around as if I were a child and released the bra. I let it slide down my arms and fall to the floor.

Gus's hands came around me then and squeezed my breasts. I do have large breasts. Those 38D's on my frame were a real sight. He rubbed them, caressed and squeezed them with both hands for a while. I was going crazy. I turned and helped him lower his pants and underwear. When I got them down to his knees, I became aware of his ten-inch cock pointing right at my face. It was long and thick, and was just what I wanted and needed.

I sank to my knees, all else forgotten. I ran my mouth, lips, and tongue over that big beautiful cock. Then I took him in my mouth. My fangs had retracted with my arousal, and I kept taking more and more of his cock each time I swallowed it. Soon I had him in my throat. I had never had trouble with shorter, smaller men, but this thing nearly strangled me.

Somehow, I managed to take all of him in. Just as I swallowed all of him for the fourth time, his nuts started to pump baby batter up his cock and down my throat. He pumped and pumped, and I nearly passed out from lack of air. I finally released him and fell to the floor.

However, I wasn't the only one affected. Gus was breathing hard too and soon plopped down on the floor, also. We sat there and panted for a while as we recovered. Eventually, Gus started to remove his boots. I realized then that we would never get his pants off without removing those large leather boots. I quickly helped him remove his pants and underwear, once the boots were off. He picked me up effortlessly and carried me over to the mattress and gently deposited me there, once we were both naked.

I did notice how soft the fur was for about ten seconds before I pulled him down on top of me. I needed that big cock in me, and I needed it now. I needn't have worried, as Gus was hard again and entered my dripping pussy with one long fierce thrust. We started to pound into each other then. We were both out of control and as horny as could be. He slammed every inch of that long cock into me, and I thrust my hips into him on every stroke. This was not love or sex. No, this was purely and simply animal lust - the rutting season.

We just continued to slam into each other for as long as we could last. I had orgasm after orgasm, and still I couldn't stop. I screamed, and hollered, and howled until my throat was raw. Gus came at least twice, but each time he was hard again in a minute or so. He literally raped me there on the pelts. He slammed into my cervix so many times that it must have been black and blue, if any one could have seen it.

Finally after an extended time, I could continue no longer and passed out under Gus. I awoke sometime later. Gus was still on top of me, and I could hardly breath because of his weight. I pounded on his shoulders with my fists, and I shouted with my diminished throat.

"Gus ... Gus, please ... get off of me! I can't breath!" I implored him.

Gus's eyes slowly rolled open. He looked at me groggily and then rolled off of me and over to my side. I could breath again but was still exhausted. I rolled over toward Gus and went back to sleep again, instantly.

I awoke sometime after that. I was curled up next to Gus, who was still asleep and snoring. My pussy ached and my nipples were sore. My throat was also sore from all of the screaming that I had done and maybe from Gus's cock. I tried to get up but had no energy. I lay there for a while and must have gone back to sleep. When I next became aware, Gus was sitting up next to me, and he was running his hand down my flank and smiling.

"We need to shower," he said, quietly.

I sniffed and was hit by the smells of sex and sweat. My thighs were sticky and my hair was stuck to me. On top of that, some of that meat had worked its way through me, and I felt an urgent need to take a dump. We both staggered to our feet and adjourned to the adjacent bathroom. Ever the gentleman, Gus allowed me to use the john first. Good God, the smell would have gagged a maggot. I flushed quickly and allowed him to use the john. The smell wasn't any better when he did his thing. Luckily, Gus had the exhaust fan running.

Gus turned on the water in his large shower stall. It was more than large enough for three normal size people or Gus and one other. We got in under the water. It was hot and poured down like sleet in a storm but was very invigorating. We washed each other. Our hands sliding over each other and taking liberties that I was sure we would not have allowed with others.

Before I realized it, Gus had his thumb on my clit, rubbing it, and two soapy fingers up my ass. Oh Lord, I started to come again. This man just set me off every time he touched me. I barked and howled like the bitch I had become under his hands. By the time he stopped, I was ready to collapse. Gus carried me under the water and washed me off. He even had a hand held wand that I used to wash out my pussy. By the time I was done, I had recovered somewhat.

I started to wash him then. I began with the chest and its thick carpet of hair. Then his back and arms with all of their muscles. Then I moved down to the lower extremities, his legs and butt. He had a really tight butt. Finally I came to to that meat stick of his at last. Those two nuts hanging down in their bag looked like two chicken eggs in a cloth sack, and that meat stick was all shrunken now. Still it could have passed for a normal man's hard on. It didn't take many strokes of my hand to have him hard and standing at attention again.

My throat was still sore, and I couldn't take him there for a while. My pussy was sore, too. I would probably be walking bowlegged for a while. So, I just slobbered and licked that lollipop for a while. Finally, Gus put his hand on my shoulder.

"You might want to save that for later," he said gently, as he looked down at me and stroked my wet hair.

"OK," I answered, "I'm a little sore also."

"I have the cure for that!" he told me with a wink.

He turned off the water and we got out, but he didn't give me time to dry off. Instead he led me through the den and opened the curtain and the patio door to reveal a large hot tub on the covered and screened in patio. It looked out into his fenced backyard and was very private.

"Shall we?" he asked. We went out and Gus removed the cover before we got in. The water was hot, but we adjusted in a few minutes. It was very relaxing, and we both just sat there and let the tensions ease out of us into the hot water. Soon our whole bodies were relaxed as we watched the shadows shift in the late afternoon light. I was nearly asleep in the hot water sometime later when Gus spoke again.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked.

"I couldn't do that again," I said, defensively.

"I was thinking of a small steak - not more than a pound or so," he said. "I still have some buffalo hump left. It's the most tender, succulent part."

"OK, I'll try it. What do we need to do?" I asked, lazily.

"We need to get out of the water, dry off, and go to the kitchen," he told me.

When we arrived in the kitchen, Gus opened the refrigerator door after starting the gas oven. He removed a much smaller pan than the previous one. It contained two pieces of meat. They were about an inch thick and around six or seven inches in diameter. There was very little blood in the container with them. Gus put salt, pepper and a few herbs on the meat.

He opened the broiler drawer at the bottom of the stove and using a pair of tongs, pulled out the hot broiler pan. He placed both pieces of meat on the pan and closed everything up. In no time I could smell the meat cooking.

"Not too well done," I told him.

"Oh no, definitely not too well done. You don't want to overdo these, believe me," he assured me. It was shortly after this that we heard a terrible yawling at the outside kitchen door.

"That's Tiger. Let her in, would you, Zoe?" Gus asked.

The cat at the screen door was large for a female - massing eighteen or nineteen pounds at least. Her coloring was a striped sandy red and white. I noticed that she had a large head for a cat, even one her size. She hissed as I approached the door. I pushed the door open and she started in but hissed and spit as she approached me.

Automatically my fist closed, my claws came out and my fangs grew. I growled at her, low in my throat. In reaction, her back went up and her hair stood out as by static electricity. She hissed and spat again. It was then that Gus interrupted us.

"Girls, behave, both of you," he hollered at us.

I relaxed. My claws withdrew and my fangs receded. Tiger also settled down. She went past me and over to Gus, where she stropped herself against his leg several times and started to purr.

"You'll have to wait, you moocher," Gus told the cat, almost like she could understand. She went over by the table, sat on her haunches and started to clean herself with a front paw.

Soon enough the smell of cooking meat became overpowering and Gus produced a large platter and a heave-duty two-prong meat fork.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.