Using Beth
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An administrator, Beth started voluntarily tutoring a local youth; it went fine until he began to make her take her clothes off, only the first step was hard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

"Now it's time, sweet one," Deedee said with some authority in her voice. The bantering tone was now replaced by the tone that suggested that Deedee was, in fact, in charge here.

"Step into the bathroom," Deedee said.

She grabbed the naked Beth by the nipple and led her into the bathroom.

"Grab the sink and bend over," was Deedee's next command.

Beth did it immediately.

"Now, for hesitating to do what you were told," Deedee said, and in the midst of saying it she began to spank Beth's ass.

"Count them, cunt," Deedee ordered.__Beth winched, and shook from the severity of the spanking. But she counted them all the way up to the 15th and final. She was shaking and on the verge of tears, when it was finished.

"Thank you, ma'am, for the correction," Beth said. She wen to her knees and kissed the palm of the hand that Deedee had used to spank her.

"Now you watch," Deedee said.

With Beth looking on, Deedee removed her white nurse's over blouse. It was designed to come down to her thighs. She was wearing a soft white bra, which she removed then. Her tits were almost as big as Beth's.

"Ohhhhh," was Beth's appreciative comment.

It made Deedee grin, as she removed her shoes and then the pants of her uniform. She was left there wearing a pair of white, lacy boy leg panties.

"Oh god," Beth murmured in appreciation.

Deedee reached into a cabinet and came out with a bag. She opened it and, with wide eyed Beth looking on, produced a kind of harness with a black cock sticking out from it.

"This, babe, is my response to your licking my ass; you gave me a message of submission. Now I'm going to give you my message of acceptance."

Deedee brought a tube out of the bag. She rubbed some of the stuff from the tube over the head and length of the stiff dildo.

She smiled at Beth: "This is going into your ass, cunt! You got anything to say?"

"No, ma'am," Beth said in a quivering voice. "I just want to try to please you, ma'am."

"This will," Deedee said, as she spread some of the oil onto Beth's ass and ass hole.

Then she moved into Beth, standing immediately behind her. Beth felt her hot breath on the back of her neck. Deedee bit Beth in the back of the neck.

"It's comin', girl," Deedee breathed into Beth's ear, "It's comin' soon, and hard, girl."

"Oh, yesss," Beth breathed.

Then she made a noise in her throat as the head of the stiff black dildo was pushed into her ass, breaching the ring of her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh gggawwwwwwddddd!" Beth breathed. "It hurts, it hurts; I love this; love this; love this."

"Slut!" Deedee breathed at her.

"Yes, yes, that and more!" Beth answered, as Deedee moved faster and faster against Beth.

The dildo was plunging now in and out of Beth's asshole. It was rubbing Deedee's clit at the same time. The pain and the pressure brought Beth off in a crashing orgasm, and she was followed into it by Deedee quickly.

Deedee held her close, when they were both finished. The dildo still was in Beth's asshole and Beth pressed herself against the organ, in order to press against Deedee. Beth was simply transported. She would never have predicted any of this a month ago, three weeks ago. But she wouldn't go back for anything.

"Clean up, dress," Deedee said to Beth, giving her a lingering kiss.

Beth did as she was told. In a short while she was back in Deedee's office dressed. Deedee was back in her nurse' uniform.

"One more favor," Deedee said.

"Yes, ma'am,"

Deedee led her out of the office. No one particularly noticed but Cassie, who was grinning at them.

"We're off to see Diamond," Deedee said.

"Good luck," Cassie mentioned with a smile.

"Come with us and we'll confront the dragon," Deedee said smiling.

The three of them went off down the hallway to a private room.

As soon as they entered the room the man in the bed, a middle aged man with graying hair, called out: "It' the Divine Deedee and a court of gorgeous women! Come in! Come in!" He was very cheerful.

"Diamond, you dog," Deedee began, "What's this about you propositioning my nurses?"

"Oh, don't get snarly with me," he wheedled, "I just suggested to Sister Cassie here that she might enjoy giving me a blow job."

"What the hell am I going to do with you?" Deedee said with some exasperation.

Beth just looked on with an amused look on her face.

"Help me out here," he said, now whining. "A man gets restless here but he's still a man for all that."

He had Deedee smiling now.

He pressed his advantage: "Well, which one of you three lovely, gorgeous women will come over here and satisfy old Diamond?"

"Diamond," Deedee began, "This is going to be your lucky day. But if you continue to give us grief, I'm going to see that you get hurt. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Deedee," he said fairly meekly but with a smile on his face.

Then Deedee, to Beth's surprise, turned to her and said: "Diamond, this is Pam from our accounting office, and the convenient thing is that Beth is a cock sucker."

Beth got red in the face, as Diamond stared at her.

"Foxy stuff!" Diamond said with appreciation. "When do I get it?"

Deedee now smiled at him: "We negotiate first, Diamond, this is a hospital, nothing is free!"

"Oh," he groaned, "So that's the way it is?"

"Yes, that's the way it is," Deedee said with finality.

All the while Beth was nervously standing and staring at Diamond.

"How much?" Diamond wanted to know.

"Blow job, $20."

"Outrageous!" Diamond fairly shouted.

"Okay," Deedee came back quickly; "Now it's $30; care to keep on going?"

Diamond leered at Beth, and asked: "Does she take her clothes off?"

"No," Deedee said quickly, "It's $50 for a blow job with her naked. And you've got exactly one minute to decide or we're out of here and you get nada!"

"Okay, shit, $50!" he said with some disgust. "Hand me my walled from that drawer."

Casssie got him his wallet. He removed a $50 dollar bill from it and held it out to Beth. She simply stared at Deedee.

Deedee spoke up to Diamond then: "What the fuck are you doing, Diamond?"

He regarded her with a question on his face.

"You pay me, you dumb shit!" Deedee spit out.

"She a whore?" Diamond asked with some malice now.

Deedee slapped him. "Now it's $60, pig!" she said with emphasis.

"Okay, I'm sorry for calling your girlfriend a name. Here, $60."

Deedee took the money, and put it into her pocket. She turned to Beth and simply nodded. Cassi went to the door to make sure that no one came in.

Beth was fairly blown away by all of this. Despite Deedee's reaction to what Diamond had called her, she knew that Deedee was treating her like a whore. She didn't feel shocked by it; it seemed to push her buttons. She wished, somewhere deep inside, that there was a mark that she had to show that she was a whore or whatever Deedee wanted her to be. She moved her hand to the buttons on her blouse. She stared at Deedee, while to took the blouse off, handing it to her. She shrugged out of her bra, and handed it also to Deedee.

Diamond gave a low whistle, when he saw Beth's hard nippled tits.

With no hesitation now, Beth took her skirt off. She stood for a moment before the bed wearing only her heels and panties.

"Holy shit!" Diamond said, "Is she ever prime!"

"You like," Deedee asked.

"I like" was Diamond's response.

Beth went to the bed and pulled the covers down off of the grinning man. His cock was already stiff beneath the hospital gown.

She went into action immediately. Lowering her head, she began to lick the inside of his thighs. It brought a groan from him.

When she reached up far enough, she took his balls in her hand and licked them. She covered all of the surface of his balls with her tongue before sliding her tongue up the length of his cock. When she got to the head of his cock, she licked down the other side.

Diamond was squirming on the bed now. Deedee and Cassie were smiling. Deedee moved up behind Beth and placed her hand on Beth's naked ass, as Beth knelt on the bed on her knees to give the blow job. Beth leaned back into Deedee's touch, as the head of Diamond's cock went into her mouth.

She alternated between sucking on the head, with her tongue licking around the base of it, and plunging the cock all the way into her mouth. She was able to take him all the way down into the beginning of her throat. Diamond was almost crazy now with lust as, Beth sucked on the underside of his cock. He came in her mouth.

Beth took all of his semen into her mouth, held it there for a second or two and then lowered her head to spit it out onto Diamond's belly. She looked into his face and said: "No swallowing! You called me a whore!"

She wiped her mouth on the sheet then, and got her clothes from Deedee, who caressed her face and said: "That's my girl!"

Beth was still inwardly quaking by the time she got back to her office. She was there only a short time, when she got a phone call. It was one she'd been speculating about, maybe waiting for but now it was troubling.

The voice on the phone told her with congratulations that she'd been chosen over a field of applicants to head the same department as the one where she worked for the huge state medical center across the city.

She was at a temporary loss for words. She didn't know what to say, beyond a simple 'thank you' for the message. She was told the details, a huge, raise for her, and the perks that would come with the new director's job. She was also told that this information would be forwarded to her by mail. But the woman calling had wanted the pleasure of telling Beth herself, therefore the phone call.

She hung up, and discovered herself troubled. She had known now for days that any relationship with Deedee McWilliams would serve as a complication to this potential new job. But she had been so sure that she really wouldn't get the job that it didn't seem to matter at all. Now it mattered.

She called Deedee's number. Deedee answered the phone.

"Deedee," Beth said quietly.

"Ah," Deedee answered, "It's Beth Swinton, how are you doing, girl?"

"Fine thanks, uh ma'am," Beth said.

"You don't need to on the phone, pretty lady," Deedee said.

"Oh, I see," Beth said, a bit non-plussed.

"What can I do for you and your department?" was Deedee's next question.

"Well," Beth said, "I was wondering if you'd care for a drink after work?"

"What a nice idea," Deedee said. Then she continued, "Say 4:30 at McKinnon's?"

"Wonderful," Beth said.

Deedee cut in then: "Is everything alright?"

Beth answered, "Well, yes, it's just that there's something that I have to talk to you about."

"Good enough, pretty lady," Deedee said as she hung up.

Beth was nervous now.

Deedee was waiting for Beth at the door of McKinnon's, when she arrived.

"Hey, pretty lady," Deedee said.

"Hey, Deedee," Beth said, not really knowing now what to do.

Deedee solved the problem for her by moving to Beth for a quick hug, and a kiss to her cheek. It made Beth blush.

Deedee whispered to her: "I love it when you blush! And here I haven't even told you to take your clothes off."

Beth stared at Deedee with a kind of wonder before she said quietly in return: "I'd do it, I think."

Deedee laughed, "I know you would, you crazy lady. But it's one reason why you're my crazy lady. Well," she continued, "Let's get a drink, and you can tell me what the news is that is bothering you so much."

"Does it show so much?" Beth whispered.

"To me it does," Deedee said. "So, let's go."

They made their order and sat enjoying relative quiet in the back of the room of the small tavern. Beth didn't know how to do this; so, she just decided to go ahead with it.

"Deedee, I have to tell you that I've been offered the position of department head over at State. And I'm a bit conflicted but I really think I'm going to take it. I'm so sorry."

Deedee laughed. She leaned across the table and held Beth's hand.

She said cheerfully: "Why, hey Beth, darling, that's wonderful! What a great opportunity it is. Why in heaven's name should you be sorry?"

"Because you work here," Beth said quietly.

Deedee laughed again, "Only until I start my new position as head charge nurse at State."

Beth was wide eyed and open mouthed then. And then she cried. She got a hold on herself pretty quickly, and looked at Deedee with glistening eyes.

Deedee said to her gently: "The rumor around quietly is that your name was in the running. I didn't want to say anything to you about my plans until you knew."

Then with another laugh, Deedee said: "Hey what a pair we'll make!"

"Oh, oh," Beth now crooned, "I don't know how to tell you how pleased this makes me."

Beth looked over at Deedee and said very earnestly: "This thing, I uh ... I mean us, it isn't only a kind of flash in the pan? I won't blame you but I need to know. I hope you understand the question."

"Of course I understand," Deedee said, "If I'm angry, which I'm not, then I'll spank you for making me angry, which I might soon anyway."

Beth blushed.

Deedee continued: "But this thing doesn't feel like a flash in the pan to me. I think we need to kind of cuddle it and enjoy it. Take it with us to State."

"Ohhhhh," Beth said. She realized that she sounded like a teen mooning over a new lover. But that's what she was doing.

Deedee looked at her watch; she said: "Hey, girl, I have to get going. I want to make sure that something that I'm involved in gets done. See you tomorrow?"

Beth nodded. Deedee leaned over and kissed Beth on the cheek before she left.

Beth went back to her office to finish up a few items that she wanted to get done. It was dusk by the time that she emerged and went to the day shift garage for her car. She was humming as she approached the car. As she got closer, she noticed three guys, african americans at the end of the garage near the car.

She stopped dead in her tracks, and groped in her purse for her can of mace.

One of them then sang out in greeting: "Hey, Beth, momma, how you doin'?"

Beth got a grin on her face then, when she recognized that they were the three guys that James had brought with him that last time they were together for the 'tutoring' in the conference room.

She went up to them without hesitation, and held her arms out. They came to her and she hugged all three of them. There seemed to be hands everywhere, as they entwined themselves together. A hand from each side slipped down from the small of Beth's back to cover her as cheeks from two different sides.

Beth enjoyed the feel of their hands and simply wiggled her ass to accentuate it.

One of them laughed: "Same fuckin' Beth."

She broke away with a smile and answered: "What's up, guys?"

"Comin' to see our favorite," one voice said.

"Lookin' good too," another said.

She did a fake curtsey for them and thanked them very much.

"But what's the plan?" she wanted to know from them.

"The plan is spending time with you, mamma!" was the answer that one of them made for the group.

"Spending time?" she said in a quieter voice.

There were emotions now surging within her. She thought of Deedee, she thought of her own immediate reaction to their being here, and she realized that she found this exciting.

"Sounds cool to me," she offered. "How's James?" she wanted to know.

"James is cool," they answered.

One of them said then: "We heard that you're with Deedee the Devine now."

Beth grinned, and nodded.

"Far out!" was the general comment now.

"But how about it, Bethie?" they asked her now, "You up for a party?"

"When?" she wanted to know. "Now?" she added.

Beth frowned. But they seemed to know exactly what was going on in her mind.

"Hey, momma, don't you worry about the Devine Deedee; she'd be the first to want you to party; I can tell you that."

"Think so?" Beth replied, not quite convinced.

"Know so," they assured her.

"I don't know," she said, more to herself than to them.

"If it's a problem, we'll talk to her and explain it ourselves," they offered.

"You will?" Beth brightened.

"Of course," they chimed in.

"Why not then?" she laughed, "I have few cool reasons to celebrate, so, let's celebrate then."

To emphasize her decision, she went to one of them and launched herself into a kiss. The kiss was an opened mouth, wet one. She had slid her arms around his neck, and could feel the hands of the other two running up the back of her skirt, pulling it up to expose her panty covered ass. As she continued the kiss, hands were feeling her ass inside of her skirt, and she was grinding her pelvis into the obviously hard cock of the kid in front of her.

"Hmmm, nice, momma," the kisser said.

"Shall we go?" she wanted to know.

"Let's get you ready first," voice said.

"Ready?" Beth said in a fairly quiet voice.

"Sure, momma," one of them said, "You don't think that we're going to let you get into the car with all your clothes on, do you?"

Then a thought struck Beth, and she asked them: "Are you going to hurt me?"

"Hey, babe," came the answer, "Don't you go getting us confused with James and Cleo; we're the lovers, not the hurters." As he said this, he brushed his lips across Beth's lips.

Beth darted her tongue out and licked is lips, as he did it.

"Oh, lovers," she said wistfully. "I don't think that Deedee would mind."

"Deedee would be definitely cool with this," came the answer.

Then Beth smiled a huge smile and said to them: "So, you're not going to let me into the car with all my clothes on?"

"No, babe, we're just not!"

That sent a shiver down Beth's spine. She knew that she was really going to do this, have this adventure. She'd explain it to Deedee herself. If there was going to be punishment, she might even like that.

The guys leaned against the car now, and waited for Beth to take her clothes off.

Then Beth surprised them. She began to hum as her hand went to the buttons on her blouse, as she continued to hum and began to do a little dance to accompany her stripping. Beth had been a dancer in college with a good amount of experience. She'd always fantasied about stripping. Here she was doing at least a version of it for them.

They began to laugh, clap and cheer, as Beth twirled and three her blouse to them. She made a move and, still humming, turned her back to them to let them see her hand snake up to the back of her bra and release the clasp. Now, when she turned the bra had slid off of her swinging tits and it too was thrown to them.

She stood in place now for a few moments and swung her shoulders and her hips. It caused her large nippled tits to swing from side to side. They were mesmerized.

But soon she diverted their attention to the movement of her hand to the button on the side of her skirt. The button was undone and the zipper lowered. But she danced now, still to her own music, with her hips flared. It held the skirt in place. But soon she straightened her legs and hips and shimmied the skirt to the ground. She took one step and then another. With the second step, she hooked the skirt with the tip of her shoe and kicked it at them.

Now she shimmied and shook in place wearing just her beige panties. (Beth inwardly giggled at the number of people who had seen her today in just her panties.

Humming and striding to the music, Beth moved up to where the three grinning guys were leaning against her car. She danced down the line in front of them; as she passed by, she took the guy's hand and placed it over her panties where her pubic hair was. Then she moved on to the next set of hands, sliding the former hands around the back to rest on her ass.

She made one more pass in front of them. This time, she hooked the hands inside the waist band of her panties. They got the idea and as she passed this time, the hands slid her panties down to just above their knees. She stood in front of them now; she was grinning and dancing in place, as she shook and wiggled her panties down to the ground. She kicked them up in the air, and one of the guys caught them.

Beth smiled at them innocently. She said: "Am I ready now?"

"Ready?" one of them said, "Momma, you're smokin'."

Beth moved to get into the car with them. One of them held up a hand and said to her: "No, sweet ass, you strut yourself down to the exit ramp and we'll pick you up there. We want to watch you walk."

Beth turned a was going to begin her walk to the exit ramp but one of them stopped her and said: "And put on these slut shoes." He held out to her a pair of black heels, the heels were over 5 inches high.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.