Coffee Date

by L-words

Copyright© 2009 by L-words

Erotica Sex Story: Two women have fun after coffee. This is just a personal fantasy of mine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   .

I was finishing up some of the paperwork at my desk when I heard the back door buzz. I nearly jumped out of my skin! My heart immediately began to race. I hoped it would be Lisa. I grabbed my scanner and quickly walked to the back door. I looked through the peep hole and saw short black hair and olive skin. It was her. I made myself take a deep breath as I unlocked the door.

When I opened the door, I was greeted with a huge grin. I had grown to love that grin over the past few weeks that Lisa had been delivering the boxes for my store. I couldn't help but return the grin.

"Hey girl. How are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll be better as soon as I finish all my deliveries!" Lisa responded as she carried the first box in.

"Oh, I bet. How many stores do you have after this?"

"I have three more, then I'm done!"

"Awesome! I don't get off for another hour." I made a pouty face.

"That's about the same time it'll take me to finish." Lisa winked at me.

"Really? What are you doing after?" I asked with a flirty tone.

"Um, no plans. What about you?"

"No plans..."

"Well, maybe we should do something together." Lisa said with a grin.

"I was just thinking the same thing."

"You were? Really?"

"Mm hmm." I said as I slid by her to scan a box. As I did, I let my breasts touch her arm. I saw her sneak a peek at my cleavage. "So, what do you have in mind?"

"What? Oh, um about today. Well, it's getting cold outside. We could go get coffee?"

"Coffee sounds amazing!" I loved the fact that I flustered her. She did it to me nearly every day. A little payback is always nice.

"Ok, I'll put your number in my phone, and I'll call you when I'm done."

"Ok. Sounds good." I smiled again at her and signed for the boxes. "Let me grab my cell phone off the desk. Be right back." My heart was racing again. I wondered if it would explode! When I came back, Lisa was perched on her cart looking at her cell phone. We exchanged numbers then she walked quickly outside to her truck. I hoped she wouldn't have to wait on me. She looked damn sexy in her uniform. I went back inside to finish my shift. When my co-worker asked what I kept smiling about, I just said, "Nothing, just thinking about something funny." She didn't know that I preferred to date other girls. She would find out eventually but not until I was ready. I think I looked at my watch about 30 times in that hour. Funny how time drags on when you want it to go by quickly.

When I clocked out, I immediately grabbed my phone to see if she had called yet. No calls, but I did have a text from her. It said 'Trying to hurry. I can't wait!' The butterflies filled my stomach. The time stamp said her text was 15 minutes before. Maybe she's almost done now. I sent a response as I walked out of the store into the mall. 'I can't wait either! I'm off J ' My phone started ringing. It was Lisa.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I'm done. Are you still in your store?"

"No, I'm almost to the parking lot."

"Ok, well I'll see you in a minute then. Do you remember what my truck looks like?"

"Kinda hard to forget!" Lisa drove a beautiful Nissan Titan. It was black and shiny and so incredibly hot! We had seen each other in the parking lot a few times before.

"What does that mean?" Lisa laughed.

"It means your truck is hot! I see you."

Lisa looked up at me and smiled. "So you think my truck is hot?" she said as she hung up her phone.

"Mm hmm."

"Well thank you. I think." Lisa said as she opened the passenger door for me.

"You're welcome." When I was inside with the door closed, I looked around her truck. Everything was clean and organized. I sniffed. I smelled a faint hint of men's cologne. It made the butterflies go straight down my body. I felt a tingle between my legs. She was climbing into the truck before I realized I was in a daze.

"Starbucks sound ok?" Lisa asked.

"Yes it sounds perfect."

While at Starbucks, we made small talk and flirted with each other. I could tell she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Every chance we got to touch each other, we did. By the time we got back to her truck, my panties were wet. I wanted her to kiss me. She opened the door for me, but I didn't get in. I decided to be bold and kiss her.

Our lips met and it was like a shock of electricity went through my entire body. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I accepted it willingly. I swirled my tongue around hers and wrapped my arms around her. I felt her hand slide under my shirt and very lightly touch the sensitive skin above my jeans. A moan escaped my throat and I gripped my right hand in her hair. My body automatically arched toward hers. I needed to be as close to her as possible. Her hand wandered underneath my shirt until it found the clasp of my bra. She ran her fingers over it but didn't unclasp it. My heart was pounding in my chest again and I thought I might hyperventilate. I felt her hand moving again, this time to the front of my bra. She caressed my nipple until it was hard. At the same time, I felt her other hand between my legs. When her fingers made contact with my clit, my knees buckled. I pulled away from her to catch myself.

"Oh, shit!" I tried to catch my breath as I fell against her truck.

"You ok?" She had a concerned look on her face.

"Yes, I'm fine." I managed to get out between deep breaths. "You're so bad." I flirted when I could speak.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.