1993 - Cover

1993

Copyright© 2009 by Fable

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - 1993 is the continuation of Sammy's Adventures and covers the time from June 1 to December 31, 1993. Hope you have read the other books in the series, but if not, the Prologue gives background on characters, both old and new.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

1993 is the continuation of Sammy's Adventures, and covers the time period from his night of graduation, June 1, 1993 until December 31, 1993.

List of Characters: This list is provided to give background on both old and new characters. Please let me know if you someone is missing. Since I do not make it a habit to provide measurements such as bra size or length of a guy's penis when describing characters, Physical Characteristics are sometimes coded 'PC' here when it will be helpful to visualize the person.

Characters carried over from past books and mentioned by name only are listed separately at the bottom of the page, coded 'MBNO'.

Adam Corning: Classmate of Sammy at C. M. A. Attending Harvard Law School — secretly engaged to Marcie.

Adeline: Florida real estate broker that found the building lot and builder for the vacation home. Adeline was the mother of two daughters and Sammy's lover during the spring of 1993.

Alice: Sammy's good friend, former tennis partner, dance instructor and lover. Alice is ten years older than Sammy. She practices law in her father's law office, has a daughter, Brenda, from a former marriage, and Benjamin, a son by her current husband.

Barney Meeks: Denver office manager.

Celia Johnson: Young black girl attended Speedwell School for Girls and currently shares an apartment with Eddie, Josh and Jeannie.

Cynthia Collingsworth: Wealthy widow, originally from Eastern Europe and more recently from South Africa. Very difficult to understand, especially when she's expressing her annoyance with something or someone. Investor in new Oldham Company Real Estate Trust. PC: 5'10", thin, long light-brown hair which she often uses to make herself appear taller, thick upper lip and one hell of a jumpy disposition.

Charlie Evans: Sammy's off and on roommate since their freshman year at C.M.A. Never close, they co-exist with Sammy getting the short end, not that he feels he's being taken advantage of, nor does Charlie consider himself a taker. Now married to Debra Simmons. PC: 6'2", 188 pounds, has his parents' good looks.

Clair Phillips: A member of The Reapers and wife of Rudy.

Debra Simmons: Sammy had a crush on her when they were high school freshmen. Later, she became Charlie's wife in 1992 and mother of his daughter in June 1993.

Daniel McDonald: Facilities Manager at the home office.

Eddie Maize: Grew up in same home with Celia Johnson. He attended C.M.A. and is now in third year at MIT.

Edith Rowell: Investor in Oldham Companies and mother of Wanda.

George: companion of Wayne, the bully.

Heather: Sammy's half sister. Heather never got herself grounded, and blames everyone else for her misfortune.

Herman Osborne: Investor in new Oldham Company Real Estate Trust.

Ingrid: Uncle Isaac's nurse and companion.

James Weatherspoon: Banker and Marsha Cody's father.

Jane: Sammy's mother. Jane worked nights in the hospital and did her best to raise Heather and Sammy as a single mother. She's made some mistakes and has three failed marriages to prove it.

Jeannie Baldwin: Youngest Baldwin sister, born 17 July 1972.

Jessica Langley: Sales person at auto dealership where Doug works. Jessie is twenty-nine and looking for a relationship.

John Oldham: Sammy's adopted father. Real Estate Developer, born 1934 making him age 59 in 1993. John lost his wife and son ten years before Sammy came to live with him. Now married to Suzanne, long time girlfriend, PC: 5' 7 ½", 165 pounds, neatly trimmed mustache and hair, which is graying at temples. John is always meticulously dressed, which carries over to everything he does in his business and home.

Josh Ford: Sammy's friend and Jeannie Baldwin's boyfriend.

Karen Parker: Physical Education Teacher, Sammy's Tennis partner and former lover. They still share three uncollected pips.

Kelley Harvey is one year older than Sammy. PC= Kelley is tall and slim (34-23-34 & 1/2) with pale green eyes, red hair and a dimple in her left cheek. Like Sammy, she was adopted into wealthy family.

K.O.: Heather's son and Sammy's nephew. K.O. was born December 23, 1989.

Marcie Cochran: Sammy's loyal, devoted friend, advisor and confidant. She's two years younger, but wise beyond her years. Marcie will never be mistaken for beautiful. Although she tries, there's not much she can do with her round face and dumpy figure. Don't be fooled by her pleasant personality; Marcie is not always 'up'. She has low periods, which she tries to hide from Sammy. She has two things going for her; she's rich and Sammy loves her. Her problem is that she not only loves Sammy; she's in love with him. (God, I hope I'm not telling you something you didn't know. If so, I've failed.) PC: 5'5", 120 pounds, well tuned through running and exercise, wears her hair in a variety of styles, usually short with bangs. She doesn't pretend to hide her flaws with excessive makeup. Secretly engaged to Adam Corning.

Marsha Cody: Banker and member of The Reapers, a charity group.

Megan Freeman: All American girl- best friends with Debra Simmons Evans- shared mutual infatuation with Sammy throughout their senior year at Pontiac College.

Molly: Older waitress at St. Augustine restaurant.

Mr. Fernandez: Manager of the club in Florida.

Mrs. Rector: Investor in new Oldham Company Real Estate Trust.

Ned: Friend of John's son, Noland Oldham. Ned, Penelope and daughter Samantha live over the garage and work for the Oldham household.

Neill Fenton: Construction manager for Oldham Companies. PC: Rugged build, age 45, graying hair, 6' 2", usually mellow with an occasional burst of tempter.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.