My Cousins, Jayne and Sally, Part 1
Epilogue: The Morning After

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue: The Morning After - Beaten by the recession of the 70's and a DWI taking their father out of the picture, Georgie's two female cousins and his Aunt are forced out of their house and into his daily life. The girls gang up on him in sensual ways he never could imagine. Georgie's life was irrevocably changed forever, much for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I sensed being awake, but only barely, the next morning. Snuggled up against me, one on each side, were my cousins.

No longer were their hands warming my testicles but wrapped over my chest and each had their head on one of my shoulders. The softness of their hair flowed over me and I alternately nestled my face over each head of their hair. I repeatedly took a deep breath from each of them, savoring their smell.

Idly, I thought it was not fair they had both tasted me, licked me, kissed me intimately and I had not been given the chance to return the favor. I'd never actually done that with a girl before but I was anxious to try.

Jayne stirred and shook her head a little and rose up on one elbow and kissed the side of my face. My eyes were closed as I had not yet really started to fully wake up but was treading in that Neverland of just before. I could sense her scanning down my body and caught sight of my morning woody and laughed a little.

I felt her reach down and grasp my engorged woody, give it a soft single stroke and laugh softly to herself again. She patted my soft pubic hair and said softly, "Stay right there you guys. I just have to pee and I'll be right back."

Then I felt her rise up and paddle out into the bathroom. I heard her start to pee so she must have left the door open. Just then I felt Sally stir and she too softly kissed the other side of my face.

I'm sure she repeated what her sister had done, scanning down my body to see my tent pole standing right up there, just before her eyes. She cupped my balls with her hand and raised her fingers to capture my woody in all of it's glory.

I was starting to really slide out of my slumber and opened my eyes slightly to see Sally's broad smile covering her face.

"Morning," she said softly and with a gentle squeeze to my penis added, "We shouldn't let this go to waste, should we!"

With that Sally crawled on top of me, sitting with her butt just above my knees. She reached down between my legs and lifted my balls up, nestling them in plain view on top of my thighs, giving them a little tweek she said, "Now that's where they should be."

She started rocking her hips back and forth as she massaged me with her nimble fingers. She chuckled and said, "Wow, I didn't think you could get any larger, but you are! This is so cool!"

I could feel her crotch sliding back and forth on my thighs as she humped my legs. Soon, I could feel moisture covering the area below her and when I felt her reach below herself to feel the dampness she was creating, I heard her say softly to herself, "I'm just about ready."

With that, every time her hips surged forward, she inched up my legs until soon her pubis was bouncing against back of her hands holding my balls. After a few thrusts like that, Sally released my balls and slid firmly against my testicles and ground herself into them.

Oh, the pleasure was so powerful, I almost came on the spot.

Sally could see the pleasure in my face and commented, "Like that don't you?"

As I was way past being able to answer a question, I just grunted what would be interpreted as a "YES."

Then I felt Sally rise up a little and sitting right on my balls, or rather spreading herself over them, grinding herself into me. Squeezing me, crushing herself into me, capturing me with her groin and her sex.

"Mmmmmffff," was an involuntary guttural sound that emanated from my throat. I'd lost all thought. Incapable of anything else but to feel, enjoy, love, the intimate pressure she was driving into me.

How Sally, nearing 13, could know how to please me the way she was didn't even pass through my mind until much later. All I could do was just lie there, under her,

Sally could feel my body tensing and I started to arch my back a little as I knew I'd soon loose it all and come again.

The little Squirt knew that and rose up a little and rubbed herself against the underside of my penis. I could feel myself en capsuled, as her sexual lips slid down and she spread her moisture all over me. The pleasure only made me tighten even more and I almost raised my butt off the bed as I got ever so near orgasm.

Then she leaned over and putting her mouth near my ear, whispered, "You're ready, aren't you. I know you are so here is my morning present to you!"

In one exquisite motion, Sally lifted her butt up a little, wrapped her hand around that throughly engorged rod, and sitting up, guided me right where she wanted it and plunged herself down onto me, impaling herself on me.

We both emitted the same guttural, animal sound, a deep, long and very sensual, "Mmmmmrrrruuuummmppppffff." I felt my penis bottom out and then I could feel Sally flinch as I was sure her vagina was a little short for my length.

Her vaginal muscles clenched me tightly and then Sally lifted herself up a little and drove herself firmly back down my shaft. This time I felt a little release deep inside of her as I slid even deeper into her. I felt something tight slide over the head of my penis, capturing it.

I felt Sally withdraw a little and then her vaginal ripples began. The tight entrance of her vagina squeezed firmly against me and deep inside of her the head of my penis was firmly held in place. I was locked into her.

As she moved up and down in short strokes my shaft was treated to ever increasing pressure and as close as I was to orgasm, I was driven over the edge and started pumping my semen into her.

As I started to ejaculate, Sally groaned and lifted herself up a little and then shuddered as she drove her body down against mine. All the time, keeping the head of my penis tightly trapped deep within her. With every stroke, I could feel Sally's body vibrate as she felt my penis pulse inside of her.

Soon I felt her relax a little and my orgasm subside. But, I was trapped tightly inside of her. Even when she leaned forward, leaning onto my chest, our intimate contact was not broken.

"Don't worry," Sally whispered in my ear. "Let's just stay like this for a while. When you shrink enough, it will pop right out."

As Sally said that, I put my arms around her and every time she wiggled a little, she would giggle a little as aftershocks ran through me. I continued to hold my little cousin as our after orgasmic glow subsided.

Finally, Sally moved her butt up a little, and with a pop, I slid out of her and she settled on my side.

I had forgotten all about Jayne until I heard her comment, from where I guessed she was watching us from the folding cot across the room, next to the far wall. "Boy, you two really went at it, didn't you!"

"Well, with wood like that, wouldn't you think we should put it to good use!" Sally said as a retort.

"I so wanted to be the one doing the taking of advantage," replied Jayne just as there was a soft knock on my door.

Through the closed door I heard my Aunt Rose say, "Are you decent?" and Jayne replied, "Sure we are."

Before Aunt Rose could open the door, Sally had grabbed the sheet, pulled it over herself and up to my chest, hiding underneath it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.