My Cousins, Jayne and Sally, Part 1
Chapter 4: Which Bed To Sleep In?

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Which Bed To Sleep In? - Beaten by the recession of the 70's and a DWI taking their father out of the picture, Georgie's two female cousins and his Aunt are forced out of their house and into his daily life. The girls gang up on him in sensual ways he never could imagine. Georgie's life was irrevocably changed forever, much for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

As soon as the my bedroom door closed behind Jayne and me, she dropped her towel to the floor and nestled her nude body against me, placing her lips on mine. It was a soft kiss. A gentle kiss. Not a fantastic kiss but one which warmed me to the core.

She was pressing her naked body against mine and put her arms around my neck. I placed my hands around her hips, pulling us even closer so we touched from hip to lips. It was a great feeling. Then her mouth flexed a little, her lips parted, taking mine with hers.

Soon I felt her tongue circling my lips and tentatively entering my mouth. I met her tongue with mine and they danced together as the heat in both of our bodies went to new levels.

Jane brought her hands down to my hips and put her thumbs inside my swim trunk waistband and tugged on it a little. She withdrew her tongue and parted her lips from my mine and whispered, "Let's take these off!"

With that she slid down my body and knelt in front of me. With a gentle pull she eased my bathing suit to the floor. Of course, by then I had another raging hard-on. As Jane was sliding the bathing suit down, my engorged pecker was trapped, only to be released with a snap, catching her right on the tip of her nose.

After a moment of surprise, Jane recovered with a stifled laugh and grabbing my ankle, picked up my left leg and scooted my suit from under it and let my foot fall back down.

She repeated that action with my other leg and freed me so I was naked before her with my penis pointing right into her face.

Jayne, reached under my balls and gave them a little lift as she leaned forward and gave the head a soft kiss. Then she whispered, "Nice to see you guys again!" following that with a soft chuckle.

Jayne quickly stood up again and rounded her arms to my neck and drew my lips back to hers. My hands found her hips again and I pulled her toward me. She reached down as my boner poked against the tuft of hair on her pubis and guided it between her legs.

When our bodies were again touching from hips to lips we began French kissing again, our tongues searching out each other's sweetness and savoring each other's flavor. Soon Jayne's hands traveled down my back and I raised mine up to her shoulders holding us together.

I sensed there was a wetness surrounding my penis as it was nested between Jayne's legs and pressing up against her sex. I felt her move slightly toward me and then back as she slid my penis over her vulva. The feeling for me was great and I'm sure she enjoyed the feeling too.

Jayne's hands continued going lower on my body and came to rest on my hips, pulling me tighter against her with each small thrust of her hips, first toward me and then slightly away. Rocking gently back and forth on my member, spreading her moisture all over me and lubricating herself too.

Then Jayne purred into my mouth, filling me with her breath and vibrating through my being. "Oh, I've got to come and soon!" she whispered into my mouth. "I want you in me and soon!" she added.

I couldn't believe my ears. It wasn't that I froze or anything as I had begun matching her thrusts and withdrawals. My own motions to enhancing both of our pleasure. Then as our bodies parted slightly, Jayne reached down between us and grabbed under me and cupped one of my balls in each hand and lifted them up. One to each side of my gorged member, causing my penis to rub even harder against her. A bevy of sparks flew up inside me, reaching deep inside of me.

Her pressure was not too hard to tolerate but was just below the threshold of pain that would have caused me to arch my back up and away from her.

No, the pressure was just right. It held me firmly against her womanhood between her legs. I heard her whisper in my ear, "You like that, don't you?" I grunted a "Yes" and her lips were back on mine. Our tongues played tag with each other.

After a minute I felt her shift her body and releasing my balls from her deft fingers she placed her hands on my shoulders. Executing a little jump, her legs came up around my hips and she was straddling me.

"Mmmm, this is nice," she said, "But it can be even better," she added as she released one hand from my shoulder and pulled up a little, reaching down between us again. I felt the tip of my penis at her vaginal entrance and she glided herself right down onto it.

My first thought was, "Oh, my God!" I thrust my hips forward as my spine arched backward. I exhaled involuntarily from the pleasure of being within her, surrounded by her, filling her and feeling her clamp her vaginal muscles over and around me. Thrust ever so deeply into her.

She rocked her hips toward me and impaled herself as deep as possible. I felt my penis bottom out at the far reaches of her vagina, felt her buckle a little and then drive hard against me again, forcing me as deep into her as possible. Then she rocked back a little and drove hard against me again and again.

By now our kisses had faded and Jayne had her face buried in my shoulder. I felt her body tighten and she let out a groan as her vagina spasmed all around my penis and clamped tightly around me.

I had been near orgasm myself for a while, holding back as much as I could but sensing Jayne's orgasm just pushed me over the edge. I gushed into her, my penis pumping against her, deep within her, vibrating within her.

I felt her flinch when my first spurt semen splashed into her vagina. She groaned into my shoulder as a strong orgasmic wave jolted her. I loved the feeling of being within her as I ejaculated. As she moved her hips a little away from mine I did the same and we both came crashing against each other. As our bodies met, I'm sure her clit was captured between our bodies because as soon as our pelvises met, she would grind into me a little and I'd feel her vagina ripple over my member.

I know my orgasms usually only last about 7 to 10 seconds, but with Jayne's ministration, this one lasted at least twice that time as we joyously humped against each other.

Finally Jayne relaxed and she let me fall from within her and slid her feet and legs down mine so we were facing each other, joined from hip to lips again, reveling in the pleasure we had just given each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.